!!japan...runner-up for Miss Universe!!

d2bnarak

sarNie Hatchling
not much of a japanese fan..but i just wanna to drop n to comment that whoever wuz the japan lady that got 2nd place for MIss universe...she cool and prrrrrretti.....so i wuz wondering if anyone caught the show and can tell me a bit bout her....name...info...thankz in advance....by the way Swizterland won...did i spell that cooountry right...oh well

hnub_khaab

sarNie Egg
d2bnarak said:
not much of a japanese fan..but i just wanna to drop n to comment that whoever wuz the japan lady that got 2nd place for MIss universe...she cool and prrrrrretti.....so i wuz wondering if anyone caught the show and can tell me a bit bout her....name...info...thankz in advance....by the way Swizterland won...did i spell that cooountry right...oh well
[post="149826"][/post]​
I thought MISS PUERTO RICO won.

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
hnub_khaab said:
I thought MISS PUERTO RICO won.
[post="149855"][/post]​
Miss puerto rico did win miss universe.. miss swizterland won 3rd runner up

man i wanted miss japan too win..... she was much prettier then miss puerto rico... but at least she got 1sr runner up :D

d2bnarak

sarNie Hatchling
puetro rico did won....people say it was because of her dress and all...i believe japan won for the best costume...yeah and her question was jack -up but her translator was even more jack-up...she should've won...thinging about makes me mad...she's hot man...that just suck to dirt man.....T_T

Natsume

sarNie Adult
Miss Japan Kurara Chibana, 24 years old
She is so pretty X3

Japan's national costume

exp0

sarNie Juvenile
Sorry for bringing this thread back up... but damn, that's a really nice shin guards that Miss Japan is wearing. lol