Jao Ying Lum Sing (Polyplus)

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
The Handsome Prince ("Jaochai Phasakorn") & Pretty Princess Pinky, aw..they look so cute together, i think i'm in love with the Prince :wub: ..can't wait to see them...esp. love the last picture of the prince & princess,so cute! they should have given Pinky a new pra'ek in here instead of New,no offense to New's fans though. ;)

The Lovely Princess "Jaoying Kwanwarin", Pinky look so gorgeous!

Yuna

sarNie Juvenile
Thank you, teedee for the update pics in here..I agree that the prince is soo Handsome and the princess is soo pretty. Hope that Ployplus give him pe'ek role in the future..but now let see how good he is when the lakorn air..i'm very exciting for this lakorn..

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
is that the guy she suppose to marry? does he get with natalie at the end?...i swear i've seen him somewhere, is he new?.....he looks better with the cap off lol. thanks teedee for more pictures

toppi

sarNie Egg
wow~ pinky looks so pretty. I love her smile.
I want to watch this lakorn now.

AmmatureKikyo

sarNie Adult
can't wait for this one..I saw a news clip of this lakorn and it shows Pinky kissing New on the lip underwater, and they did this more then three takes..so funny...

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
your welcome,i'm happy to share,if Aomp-who play as the prince acting is good then i hope he will get to play as pra'ek too, yes, the prince is princess Pinky's fiance,he's a bad prince doesn't end up with anyone, Natalie get pair up with Ben who play as the singer in the morlum band that sings with Pinky, i read Aomp's(prince) profile it said he play la korn "ruk sont kan" before and now currently filming this la korn and also la korn "sapai glai buen tieng" too. so i guess he's working up to be polyplus next pra'ek like tle,auon,shane too.

behind the scene pictures,the prince try to rape the princess,ooOO...read he was really nervous about this scene, his first scene in this la korn too, and then when he got into his character,she burst out laughing. hahah..they are cute! :D

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
Ooh, Bon's going to be in here too?! Cant wait :D
Bon Asanai?...really?

thanks teedee for aom's profile...so he played in ruk sorn kaen, playing in this one, and is also playing in sapai glai peun tiang,...lol he must be a polyplus actor b/c all these lakorns are made from polyplus lol

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
no Bon Asanai is not in here, i meant Ben(he play in NMKP that gets with Rotmae) he gets with Nathalie in here. yeah Aomp(the prince) is an actor in polyplus.

tik_aom_luver

sarNie Adult
aww. love the new wallies!
pinky's so pretty! i love her smile!
I'm totally gonna hate the handsome
prince's character but he's hot so...LOL