Jao Ying Lum Sing (Polyplus)

nina07

sarNie Adult
Her hair looks gorgeous both straight and curly! LOL, dont really like her with bangs though, LOL :lol:

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
i think Pinky look cute+pretty with every hair style. long,straight,curly. she look cute with bangs too but i prefer she don't have bangs either because it cover up her pretty forehead. she has pretty face she doesn't have to hide it with a bang. ^_^

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
update continue summary: after Pinky and Ben went to sing mor lum on stage together and make the audience like her. New don't have money to make an album for Pinky so he went to borrow money from Jessie's dad. when Jessie saw Pinky he like her right away and try to rape her but luckily New and Ben came and took her away first. then Pinky help Blah so she help Pinky to come out with an album because she's the daughter's owner of a music company.and Pinky got famous and made lots of money.and she gave money to poor people. so she was known to be as Jao Ying Lum sing. then May gonna shot Pinky but Ben came to protect her and got hurt. May got arrested.so Pinky felt she owe Ben. so she take close care of him. that Blah think they like eachother so she let out the news that they like eachother that New got jealous. and Blah secretly like New so they get to be close. Jessie ran away to stay at vieng sing(Pinky's country) and met Pinky's aunt(jao vilaijarat) and came to work for Pinky's fiance(jao patsakorn). that time Natalie help Pinky and New to made up by telling New to write a love song for Pinky and it succeeded. then jao patsakorn tell his people to go kidnap Pinky back to vieng sing. the situation at vieng sing has change the people come out and strike jao patsakorn so jao vilaijarat force Pinky to marry her son(jao patsakorn) to stop the strike. Natalie and New came to help Pinky at the palace but both got caught first and got held hostage so Pinky has to agree to marry jao patsakorn in exchange for Natalie and New to be free...what will happen next..when she has no way out.. what will she do with her life... wait and see in the la korn.. :p

there is more to the summary but i got lazy so only tell about the important parts..sounds interesting. can't wait to see it. probably air nov. ;)

nina07

sarNie Adult
LOL, when you were talking about her, you didn't seem really close with her either N'Grace LOL
I guess we'll just have to wait and see with this one ;]
aha.

nina07

sarNie Adult
sad news -_-

P'Shamp over at spicy says that she heard from P'Jeab and this sadly wont be airing until the beginning of the year <_<

sucks :( I really was anticipating for this lakorn