Jao Ying Lum Sing (Polyplus)

tik_aom_luver

sarNie Adult
i seriously can't wait for this lakorn!
they're gonna be my new obsession. LOL
pinky and new look great from the pics!!!

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Pinky's fan said this la korn probably gonna air Nov. darn so long. <_< but i guess it's kinda good so the viewers won't be sick and tire of her face like pancake, let her off screen a bit, so make the viewers miss her and want to see her. and let this la korn done filming fully well first before airing is better than rushing it, because from pass la korn SBS. was a rush filming and unexpected incident happen and make the fans dissappointed and sad. which is not good for both actors and fans <_<

nina07

sarNie Adult
Yep, that would be good if its the last week of October, I really cant wait for this lakorn :yahoo:

I wanna see Pinky fight again so bad!! :D :D

nina07

sarNie Adult
Might make a new banner for this LMAO ..

So I guess pinky and new are going to have a love-hate relationship in here, i hope its like NMKP :p lol.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
i think Pinky and New will have more of a love relationship there probably won't be hate in here though like her la korn with Win. i hope it will air Oct. miss Pinky already. ;)

nina07

sarNie Adult
It's good to see Pinky in new and other roles unlike some other people <_< like in SBS, she was a khun noo, and in this one she'll be a tomboyish,
funny likeable kind of character. Ekkk! I cant wait LOL :p

jeniferin

sarNie Egg
IMAGES HERE:

OMGGGGG YAYAAA I CAN'T WAIT FOR THIS LAKORN IM SO EXCITED
AND SHE LOOKS SO PRETTY IN IT!

[credit]http://www.polyplus.co.th/drama/princess/index.html