Jao Ying Lum Sing (Polyplus)

Umm, for NMKP she sang the song "Destiny" by Patcha and Aof I think, she sang it at the concert and people say she sung it much better than the real singers (she was singing with Cee, they were SO cute).

And, Talad Nam Dumnern Ruk, she was singing most the songs, if not all of them.

Thida Satan is kinda old, but ya she sung there too. It's the song "Yud Sia Thee".

Sao Noi Roy Larn she sung most of the songs. It's the songs, "Jukkajee Mai Ka", "Dao Noi Nai Jai Tur", and "Khon Kaen Stand-Up".

She was also singing in Tur Keu Cheevit's, "Tur Keu Cheevit" song.

I heard somewhere that she sang one of the songs to Dance Mai Sur Reoi Jur Ruk (starring Amy K. and someone).

Added to that, she's probably going to be singing one of the songs in Suparb Buruth Satan.

And you can't forget this one! She's probably singing all the songs here :)

If you really wanna listen, I think P'Nang posted most of them @ z9.invisionfree.com/savikaclub na...

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
Umm, for NMKP she sang the song "Destiny" by Patcha and Aof I think, she sang it at the concert and people say she sung it much better than the real singers (she was singing with Cee, they were SO cute).

And, Talad Nam Dumnern Ruk, she was singing most the songs, if not all of them.

Thida Satan is kinda old, but ya she sung there too. It's the song "Yud Sia Thee".

Sao Noi Roy Larn she sung most of the songs. It's the songs, "Jukkajee Mai Ka", "Dao Noi Nai Jai Tur", and "Khon Kaen Stand-Up".

She was also singing in Tur Keu Cheevit's, "Tur Keu Cheevit" song.

I heard somewhere that she sang one of the songs to Dance Mai Sur Reoi Jur Ruk (starring Amy K. and someone).

Added to that, she's probably going to be singing one of the songs in Suparb Buruth Satan.

And you can't forget this one! She's probably singing all the songs here :)

If you really wanna listen, I think P'Nang posted most of them @ z9.invisionfree.com/savikaclub na...
OMG! she sang destiny?! i loved that song! aof is an awesome singer! but cee n pinky? i gotta listen to it!

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
yep Pinky has good voice that's why she get to sing for her la korns. she use to be a singer so that also add to her singing be great. i hope she will get to sing in Suparb Burut Satan. she should sing in all her la korns, i never get tire of hearing her sing.

I never get tired either.

And, she sings by herself. People said Aff sung well, but that her manager was helping her...
Thank god Pinky sings by herself makes everything more believable when you watch the lakorn + listen to the music.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
i read they have the fitting & photo shoot on June 30th, some e.t. news show it. i wanna see it. anyone have a clip of it? thanks!

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
TubbyTinker Posted Today, 08:53 PM
just saw the fitting for this lakorn and lol...they do sure look like they annoys one another
who annoys who? what are their clothing like? do they look good together? did they mention what kind of la korn it is? comedy or drama?

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
i found it. yes! here is the link of Pinky+New fitting and interview
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UHuYZSUwdkQ

Pinky look pretty in the princess clothes. interesting! she play as a princess who has amnesia and has to be in the morlum sing band. so we will be seeing her singing & dancing. yes! will be fun. but a comedy la korn??? but hope there is also romantic in here too.and he would be writing her songs to sing. they look cute together. can't wait to see it!

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
yeah i agree ...why comedy??!!. i thought it would be drama. but then it's ok. because she play drama already in her last singing la korn "Sao noi roy lan" i just hope it's not pure comedy. hope there is also drama & romantic in here too. can't wait!