Jao Ying Lum Sing (Polyplus)

nina07

sarNie Adult
do you think pinky will kick some butt in here and sing? i really wanna see her in a role like that again like in NMKP.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
i don't think she will kick some butt in here because it's not an action la korn like NMKP. it's a musical la korn. so she will be singing. but don't know if it's a drama or comedy la korn though. but my guess a drama la korn too. since she's a princess. so my guess there will be a forbidden love between pra aek and nang aek too.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
i think this la korn will be fun. singing la korn are fun to watch. i like to watch Pinky sing. hopefully she dances too b/c she is a great dancer. Pinky play some action la korns already. i like to see her play drama la korn more.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Sao noy roy larn was ok. it wasn't that interesting because pra aek+nang aek was in love& are bf+gf already. so no excitement there. it was too drama +sad too. i hope this one is better. not too drama & pra aek+nang aek love relationship is more interesting. can't wait to see it. miss Pinky a lot.

Vanida

Save World Save Life
yea funny pinkys lakorn with music and from same company polyplus it seem like they give her sucks peak hahaa like sao noi loy larn with aou panu and this one with new wongsakorn well at least new looks ok then aou

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
i think polyplus give her good roles. she was famous in "Sao Noy Roy Larn". and her character from NMKP was fun to watch. she kick butt in here! i'm glad that she get to play with different pra aeks. Aou and Cee are o.k. but i don't want to see her pair up with them again. whatever la korns Pinky play. i think she play it very well. i have a feelings this la korn will be popular b/c she's a princess and sing morlum in here! that will be interesting & fun to watch!