Jao Ying Lum Sing (Polyplus)

nina07

sarNie Adult
i know..it totally sucks butt because i really wanted to see cee and pinky together again and hear them sing..grr..

new's an okayy singer..but hes not like SUPER TALENTED...oh well maybe next time..hehe

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
I know I wished it was Wier or Cee. Couldn't they pick Win instead? He's got no lakorns lined up well only the one with Kwan&Charm but they're already done filming and are about to air.

Ana

sarNie Adult
Damn, another skip of Pinky's lakorn -_- . I was re-watching NMKP today :p . Cee-Pinky was so cute :lol:

AmmatureKikyo

sarNie Adult
Hey, New can definately sing...I like New, he's not as handsome and perfect looking like other P'akes, but I prefer him than most the the Ch. 7 P'ake..I was totally thinking about him pairing up with Pinky (even though I've never watch any of her lakorn), the other day when I was watching WWYWY with DDH casts..with my New in it, maybe I will watch it..still waiting for him and Rotmay to pair up again, which I doubt it won't happen..

Some people here seriously like New? I mean, he's decent, but with Pinky!?! I can't picture them two kiss/slap. It's not in my mind at all...

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
i just read the news from ch7 board was surprise that pra aek is Niew. he's alright. i was thinking she'll probably get to pair up with him one day but didn't think it would be this fast. heheh. if Pinky didn't get to pair up with Weir or Oil or Chakrit again, i rather see her pair up with a new pra aek that she haven't work with. yay! more la korns of Pinky. so happy! can't wait to see it. wonder if she is really a princess in here. i really do want to see her play as a princess but she kinda did in Angkor 2 but didn't show that much though. yeah i want to see Pinky play as a rich spoil hi-so girl, i don't think she ever play this kind of character before. i wanna see it.

tik_aom_luver

sarNie Adult
awww. NO PINKY AND CEE??? gosh, i'm even sadder now since aom's not gonna get chakrit!! =[
who's new?? how does he look like??

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
i'm not disappointed. give the guy a chance. he's alright. i've seen his acting. he's ok. he's alright looking. Pinky is nang aek that's all that matters to me. i'm happy period. and she got a challenging role again. singing mor lum. cool! can't wait to see it. like i said before. i rather see Pinky play with pra aeks she haven't pair up with, if she is not going to pair up with Weir,Oil or Chakrit b/c these are the 3 pra aeks that i want to see her pair up with again if not with these 3 guys then i want to see her pair up with a new pra aeks that she haven't work with yet. who knows Niew may actually be cute with Pinky in the la korn. what? this la korn is a slap/kiss?
someone ask for his picture. here it is. Niew. this is the decent looking pix of him that i can find.

tik_aom_luver

sarNie Adult
hey. thanks for the picture. OH WELL. he's pretty decent. I
guess I'll have to wait for the lakorn to see if he's hot or not
but I'm just happy PINKY's coming out with more lakorns! =]

Ana

sarNie Adult
I like Pinky and all but her lakorns isn't all that gr8. Especially her roles like the one with Oil and the one with Au P. She comes off as so annoying her character that is. I like her in tuff action chick roles she's hot in it. It's all good she has lakorns out. Skipping this and the other one, well I might watch the other one. Aof, is kinda cute :p . New, is okay. I did kinda liked him with Noon in Kasanaka. The only actor I wanna see her pair up again with is only CEE so this really burst my bubbles. I was all hype up and shit. So very disappointed :rolleyes: