Jao Ying Khor Taan

tinah

sarNie Coma
Hey!

JUST A QUESTION...WHAT DO U MEAN ABOUT THE DIRETOR/DAUGHTER RELATIONSHIP? IS FON RELLY THE DIRECTOR'S DAUGHTER OR IS IT MORE LIKE A STYLE OF SPEECH AS NUMFN IS THE DIRECTOR'S FAVORITE NANG EK PORTRAYER?

HAVE A HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!

INTHAVA
Yes, Namfon is the directors fav. daughter but as an actor type of thing. Shes not the directors daughter

Phew

sarNie Fansubber
Hey!

JUST A QUESTION...WHAT DO U MEAN ABOUT THE DIRETOR/DAUGHTER RELATIONSHIP? IS FON RELLY THE DIRECTOR'S DAUGHTER OR IS IT MORE LIKE A STYLE OF SPEECH AS NUMFN IS THE DIRECTOR'S FAVORITE NANG EK PORTRAYER?

HAVE A HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!

INTHAVA
Yes, like Tinah said, Fon's just p'Sook's favorite actress to use in her lakorns.
p'Sook was the first director to push Namfon into the industry and gain her fanclub, because I surly don't think she got much from her first Ch7 lakorn lol.
Plus Fon lives with p'Sook at her place sometimes too so they're close and p'Sook often say Fon is her daughter & p'Sook is like her 2nd mom etc. ^_^

puppylov

sarNie Adult
wow! U see u need an opportunity along with ur talents too. I guess she is lucky. Even if she has the potentials she might not get that far unless people push her to the top. Some people dun hav the abilities but they r famous cuz people help them and give them opport

karen_moo

sarNie Adult
Oh man. these two are the cutest x] they should actually get together though. AHAH! yesss, i loved it when Ta's mom and aunts made their dog chew up fon's sandals then they wanted fon to walk bare foot to the car HAHA but fon made ta carry her XD i saw teh look on tas face when she was making that one face AHHHHHHHHH hella cute but yeah =DD they're good with each other :DDD i'm loving this

ChenrukNote

Goddess
i skipped a bunch of parts in this lakorn due to lack of time but I have to say I am enjoying every single laughter I get from this lakorn!

sandyc

sarNie Juvenile
sucks that this lakorn is ending this weekend...can't get enough of ta and namfon...love them together...=]

amika.

sarNie Egg
i also skipped a bunch of this lakorn..didnt really get it..but i love namfon &&ta! so cute &&sweet! but unfortunately..its gonna END! :(

Phew

sarNie Fansubber
Hehe I watched from episode 1 to current episodes now where it's getting real good, i thought they would have gotten marry like in the core of the lakorn but so sad they marry just a few episodes before it ends, or else it might be very fun they kind of took their time to know each other and starts to like each other.
However I enjoy every moment of this, I have ALOT of favorite scenes from this lakorn, fun and sad, it's mostly Fahsai that makes me laugh, especially if Panthai & Fahsai are together hehe oooh I'm just really obsessed with them now hahaha :p

Fahsai the cutest and most prettiest beggar. :wub:

Anyways after lots of confusion with Tinah and I at Spicy when Jao Ying will end, its going to end on 17th hehe, epi 16 didn't have a preview so it means they did shoot extras and its recent :D

tinah

sarNie Coma
wow thats great that this lakorn has an extra epi!!..i didnt think they would extend it when theres alot of epi already but goodie!!..i wonder what they add in..cant wait to find out! :yahoo:

Phew

sarNie Fansubber
Sorry ja it did ended the other night, no extension <_<

Anyways I'm just going to show off my MV i've made of them from few episodes :blush:

We're in Heaven (Ta & Namfon)
[Download Here]

hehe i couldnt resist :drool:

tinah

sarNie Coma
aww no extension?..hmm thats okay then. Atleast Namfons coming out with a new lakorn..hehe

thanx for sharing the MV Sunny!..im sure its a great MV..even though i cant dl it..lol..

SunStar

sarNie Elites
i'm really surprised that Ta and Numfon are so cute together... they have great chemistry and it just makes the lakorn more enjoyable to watch...

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
The ending is very very cute. Ta and Namfon is so cute.They joke around eachother, He gave her a kiss on the cheek, She pinch his nose, so cute. oh..i miss them already. it ended too fast to me. the scene Ta and Man wore swimsuit was so funny. Ta and Namfon does have very great chemistry together, that i want them to date in real life. i hope in the future they will come back and act together for p'kopsook la korn again. :D :lol: They are one of my favorite on-screen couple now.

sandyc

sarNie Juvenile
man...the ending was so cute...even though they were like not seen together for like the first half of the epi. but they made it up in the end...love these two...can't wait to see their other lakorns in the future...if there's any....*cross fingers*

Phew

sarNie Fansubber
eee I wasn't happy with the ending, but in terms of everything it was good, cute but I wished they had a separate ending for the couple instead of being next to each other hugging <_<
Fahsai was honestly so cute, every angel and moment :lol: it seems like Panthai wasn't important in the ending lol and he was just there hehe, I'm kind of disappointed in the ending though, it seems like everything was rushed and reslove in the ending, not enough scenes of Fahsai and her father together and Ming since they're half sisters and most importantly not enough scenes of Panthai & Fahsai in the ending T__T
I understand since they had HEAPS in other episodes, I suppose I got to be happy haha they surly did have some really great chemistry.

But got to say, the ending episode was my least favorite <_< other episodes were more fun, but I liked the first bits of the ending episode though ^^ it didn't seem so rushed

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Phew: i saw your music vdo of Ta and Namfon. it's very nice. good job! :D yeah i have to agree with you the ending there was too little scenes of Ta and Namfon. they should have more scenes together. yeah it didn't look good that they show both couples standing next to eachother like that.they should have separate scenes, yeah it does seem like a rush ending. but the ending scenes of Ta and Namfon was still very cute though.

Phew

sarNie Fansubber
Thank you teedee :blush: i felt the need to express my love for those episodes so I made an mv of it :wub:
*sigh* now that this ends I'm going to be bored in term of lakorn to be addicted and look forward too, waiting for Namfon's next lakorn with Aon :yahoo:

SunStar

sarNie Elites
this was a very cute lakorn... i like it a lot... so cute! Ta and Numfon are great and i would love to see them again together again in the future...

also... Ta looks extremely hot in his long hair!!!! GREAT BODY TOO!!!!

Vanida

Save World Save Life
the ending was cute and good too ^_^ funny how his mom accepted her as daugther in law after they told her shes daugther of noo ming's dad haha such a loser and cant believe mann n tah dress so gay at the end on the beach so dam funny lol