Jao Ying Khor Taan

madeph

sarNie Juvenile
In some scenes it seems like Ta has lipstick on because his lips are so red. Namfon is so cute and pretty but I don't think Ta is very good looking. I think Namfon matches more with Mann. Kinda wish Mann was the pra'ek for this lakorn instead of Ta.
Definitely agree with you about Mann and Fon. :wub:

puppylov

sarNie Adult
i think namfon has really improved a lot. she acts so good in this role. She is one of the few actresses that could improve that much with only 3 lakorns. Or maybe cuz she is so suitable and natural in this role. Not a lot of peeps can act good in a comedy and it is jus as hard as being in a drama role although it look easier.

Susie

sarNie Adult
i like him!!i think that he's super cute ever since taley jai ruk. very good match. i can't wait. hopefully he doesn't have that gay role lol

Phew

sarNie Fansubber
i think namfon has really improved a lot. she acts so good in this role. She is one of the few actresses that could improve that much with only 3 lakorns. Or maybe cuz she is so suitable and natural in this role. Not a lot of peeps can act good in a comedy and it is jus as hard as being in a drama role although it look easier.
This is her 5th lakorn hehe, it would of been 6th if we count the very first one that she played as n'rai on Ch7 lol. I can understand if she was stiff to start off with in her other past lakorns since her first approch as a main character was to be a cyber, stiff and emotionless through out.
But I agree, she's so natural in here and like I've mention before for many times, not shy to approch alot of scenes in here like the twisted mouth and her kor taan walks lol.
I'm so proud of her, she's improving dramatically before my eyes, and I thought she was really good as Lada in Yuer Marn copying Mam's character very well, this one is even better since she doesn't have to copy anyone and she's good ^_^

PimpStress

sarNie Juvenile
Numfon is so funny! This might be her breakthrough role. This my fave lakorn of hers by far. I hope she continues to entertain and be strong, not weaken once she knows who she really is.Didn't like p'ek at first but he was so funny when he dressed up as a girl and was carrying Numfon and running. lol

lakorn watcher

sarNie Adult
I didn't know Fon played as nang'rai for ch7. Which lakorn was that and who was the nang'ek and pra'ek? At first I wasn't really a fan of Fon but now that I've seen more of her, I think she is one really great actress and very pretty too. Now I'm starting to like her more than Pat.

tinah

sarNie Coma
Namfon was the n'rai in cheer/kades lakorn..Poo and Nam was the 2nd couple..i forgot the title but it was when Cheer played as a tomboy

namfons role wasnt noticable though

soupansa

sarNie Hatchling
:wub: I am sooo in love with Namfon! She's such a great actress & she is super super super gorgeous!! She is my favorite actress. She won my vote since Jao Sao Baan Rai. Ploy & Mann's couple is ADORABLE!! Ploy is soo cute :spin: Loving this lakorn!!

Phew

sarNie Fansubber
Fahsai was so cute doing her xx dance hahaha thats so innocent dancing than rated dancing lol.
She's way too cute in this lakorn, so adorable when she teases her mum, her eyes widen & her mouth hehe so cheeky.
Yay they will be finally getting marry next week lol, epi 14 he ask her hand in marriage

soupansa

sarNie Hatchling
:blink: I didn't know that Mew The Star sang the ending theme to this. She's got a really good voice.

ChaosAngelz

sarNie Juvenile
.... hmmmm ruk dai mai tah hua jai mai pean... i watched it but i didnt know that namfon was nang rai lolz... the role of the nang rai was not noticed at all by me to be honest and looking now i cant see her as nang rai lolz shes tooo....innocent to be nang rai lolz

triANGgo

lekie_lucious
Its Mew the Star ja, I think p'Noiki have made a mistakes in naming but its Mew the Star hehe.
now wait, who's p'Noiki??? well i read the info from ethaicd that's it New the star...and plus Jennifer aka kumpangxruk told me it was New too........ohh what the heck, how cares who sang it......it's a good damn song!!! yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ohh yeah i wonder is this lakorn getting anybetter? cause if it is then i might tune in...haahaha ohh Tah is hott!!!!!!!!!! i love his signature laugh!!! hahhaa hottness!!

Inthava

sarNie Egg
:wub:
HI ALL!

EVER SINCE OUM RUK, I REALLY DID NOT HAVE A GOOD IMPRESSION OF TA WARIT. IT'S PROBABLY BECAUSE HE WAS SO GOOD PORTRAYNG MAK. I LOVED TO HATE HIM. HE'S CUTE I FIND NOW IN THIS LAKORN BECAUSE OF HIS CHARACTER I DID NOT KNOW HE COULD BE FUNNY AND MANLY AS THE SAME TIME I FIND HIM AND NAMFON ARE CUTE TOGETHER. DID THEY PLAY TOGETHER IN ANOTHER LAKORN? CYBER LOVE OR SOMETHING? AS FOR NAMFON, SHE'S EXCELLENT, THEFUNNY-TOMBOY- NANG EK SUITS HER PERFECTLY. SHE'S RISING HER STAR ALREADY FROM MY POINT OF VIEW. MUCH MORE TO COME IN THIS LAKORN, I'M LIKING IT SO MUCH. CAN'T WAIT FOR THEM TO ACT AS A REAL COUPLE!

KEEP ME POSTED!

INTHAVA

Susie

sarNie Adult
i love this lakorn!! ta warit is CUTE!!! & namfon is adorable. i've never really watched pat's lakorn besides taley jai ruk. namfon has become one of my fav upcoming actress. VERY CUTE STORYLINE!! barely on number 7.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
yay!! finally it's on the good part. epi 15 they got marry. Namfon looks pretty. Tah looks good but it would be better if he cut his hair though.they are so cute. i can't wait to see the next part. it will be the romantic/sad. they are on the island together for their honeymoon, and the bad guys are after them.