Jao Ying Khor Taan

yui15

sarNie Elites
I love this lakorn already! Ta was so surprised when he took off her hat and her pretty hair fell down. Namfon is so pretty and her acting has improved a lot! I can't wait for some sweet scenes! =)

Phew

sarNie Fansubber
I agree with this time that Fon has surly improved by much, she's more natural and not camera shy as much anymore :lol: she plays it well, like its watching her as Fahsai for real instead of acting :wub:

Phew

sarNie Fansubber
This lakorn is currently airring. Please pin this topic up.
:lol: I asked this yesterday too hehe
Episode 2 was amazing Fahsai is too funny with her facial expression and how she teases Ta :lol: she's such a trouble maker yet adorable ... especially at the eatting competition omg she's got food stuffed in her mouth and she still spoke lol and cheated lol and oh uh, i think Fahsai might be in danger now that some guy saw her beautiful face & hair out .... hopefully they dont gang rape her :spin: and her stepfather is also a worry :ph34r: now we must wait for next week :arrg:

cecilia

Staff member
interesting..fon did her part so well..
i thought it was so cute..she's so pretty too...as boy ..cutey ja..^^

oohh..tah and fon make a cute couple..they suite each other so well..narak jung..can't wait to see episode 2

untinnu

sarNie Adult
the little Fahsai really really reminds me of Yui Jiranan..

overall, this lakorn is good..and hehe..Tah and his friend..LMAO!

tang071

sarNie Elites
i was thinking the same thing too. i think that the younger version of fahsai looks a little like yui jiranun. i think that she'll grow up to be pretty too. usually they always find an ugly version of the younger n'ek. the title sounds familiar. is this a remake? and is namfon really a princess? like is her mother some princess of a foreign country but then moved to thailand and is therefore poor. also, is that lady (wife), can she really do voodoo magic? and what happened to namfon's mother? haha i never thought a pretty n'ek would do such embarrassing and unladylike things such as acting all spastic....

untinnu

sarNie Adult
i don't think that the lady can do vodoo..she's just crazy!! during the times that she did the vodoo, it can all be coincidence..but then again..u'll never know..btw..is Tah's friend, Mann?

madeph

sarNie Juvenile
yeah, it's Mann!! I think he and Namfon look better together than Ta and Namfon though. The first episode is hilarious and Fon just amazes me with her acting in this one. Usually, she plays a very soft and tender loving n'ek. I like a lot in Jao Ying. Cant wait for next eppie. :)

sphek

sarNie Juvenile
Just finish watchin episode 1, and i really like it. Sooo freakin funny and n'ek kick ass. I never see namfon play a girl who kick guys ass. Luv it!

tye-niranh

sarNie Adult
When I saw the teaser, I didn't think I was going to like this lakorn. I'm so glad I watched it. I"m totally loving it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I know what you guys mean by Tah's hair now. Man, he needs to cut that tail or whatever it is off! Namfon is so cute!

sandyc

sarNie Juvenile
love fon in this lakorn..she improved alot....and ta..he's so cute...but i hate the long hair...can't wait for more...=]

Phew

sarNie Fansubber
Ta's pigtale is actually real in real life too lol, but alot shorter but still long though o_O

Anyways Namfon is very good, hehe too good that sometimes some of the scenes are so funny & just unblieveable that she did it lol :p

I can't wait for Namfon to run away from being a begger and marry Ta hehe

cecilia

Staff member
the little Fahsai really really reminds me of Yui Jiranan..

overall, this lakorn is good..and hehe..Tah and his friend..LMAO!
:lol: she does..at first ..i'm like..what?..yui playing the younger version of fahsai..and hten i'm like..wait..that's just another girl who sorta look like Yui..LOL..

episode two is good too..but for soem strange reason..i have this fear that something bad gonna happen to Fahsai

Phew

sarNie Fansubber
episode two is good too..but for soem strange reason..i have this fear that something bad gonna happen to Fahsai
Do not fear that something bad will happen, because it will happen :(
That is why she has to marry Ta :D for protection and nature takes it place hehe :p

Hopefully nothing too bad happens, but she will get attemped rape from her stepdad for sure :loool: But of course we all know he wouldnt success, but its still so hurtful to see Fahsai going through that, don't know if I can stand it :spin: :spin: I dont like seeing my fav getting hurt :spin:

dara45

sarNie Hatchling
Namfon has improve on her acting. I loved the part when she was the mother and singing on stage. She looks beautiful. Wonder what will happen when she start to go live with Ta and the marriage stuff?