Jao Ying Khor Taan

cecilia

Staff member
^hahah.i would still prefer por with namfon..:lol:..but will give mak a chance in here..^^..i hope he's good in here with his stiff emotion..

puppylov

sarNie Adult
seems like i give everyone a chance and i watch them cuz of admiration, but i don't hate them even if they r not good in both acting or looking cuz there's room for improvement. i guess i'm different.Recently, i have been liking new actors!!!!

annea

sarNie Adult
wow i cant believe that was him in nang fah cyber....he look better.........cant wait to see them again.........

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
he's o.k. just his hair is ugly. i like his deep voice.ta & namfon use to play together in nang far cyber there first la korn together. they were cute in there. she play as a robot that he created. after that la korn i wanted them to play together again and finally they did. i can't wait to see it. it sounds sad. nang aek is poor. has to work hard.

tinah

sarNie Coma
i hope its a drama..i know namfon is gonna be sooo pretty as a princess..with her big charming eyes..

annea

sarNie Adult
hey calla....how did u kno bout this lakorn? did u hear from news or saw it on see san bun turng??? just curious...i love these 2 from Nang Fah cyber...hehehehe...i just finish watching Nang Fah Cyber and now im so obsess with them...they were too cute in there :wub: ...now i cant wait for this one ^_^

natty

Chubs
nang fah cyber was cute wasnt it? i thought her acting in there was alot better.. but it can be like what they said.. that was her first role so it tend to stick with her..

annea

sarNie Adult
natty said:
nang fah cyber was cute wasnt it? i thought her acting in there was alot better.. but it can be like what they said.. that was her first role so it tend to stick with her..
[post="159500"][/post]​
yea..the lakorn was very cute natty...hehehe..i just finish it and thats why im so crazy and happy to see them reunite..cant wait...thought namfon was cute wiht por but after nang fah cyber..she looks so cute with Ta :wub:

natty

Chubs
notice that the pra'ek that coupled up with numfon k. is the bad guy in por and fon's lakorn jao sao ban rai?

annea

sarNie Adult
yea..it was him...i usually see him play as supporting or bad guy..so it was kinda weird seeing him play as 1 of the p'ek in nang fah cyber....i kinda like him more playin bad roles..lol..dunno why.....but it kinda suit him..

NiTha

sarNie Adult
i guess it was a good change for her to be a Ch.3 actress cuz she get's to be N'ek but in that Cheer and Kade's lakorn, she was N'rai in that. Can't wait to c this lakorn. Ta is rubbing off on me. Yah i agree that he is average looking but i would prefer him over some of the p'eks out there like the Job Niti dude.

d2bnarak

sarNie Hatchling
He is just okay but i still hate his ass from Oum Rak.... Hope they change the pra'eks but anyways I'll give him a chance....... :sweat: :sweat:

annea

sarNie Adult
heres a pix of ta and namfon from their opening ceremony..will post up more later...

credit: Jae don from Power 3 webboard...

kermint

sarNie Adult
it sounds interesting! well, it's great that ta and nomfon have a new lakorn together. i think they will make a cute couple this

SouthernGal

sarNie Hatchling
ooommmgggg i cant wait! Ta is sooooo cute! Namfon tooo! is that looktan? hehehe cant wait cant wait! yippeeee!