Jao Ying Kanh Tong

Khatiya

sarNie Adult
I had a chance to re-watch this very old serie. The P'ek is very cute and has this adorable face. The N'ek as well. Does anybody know who these two couple are and if they every starred in any other Lakorn or Boran series?

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
I am looking for this lakorn too. Anyone here happen to have it. I will like to buy too? Also who is the pra'ek and nang ek? Any pictures of this lakorn.

boranl37

sarNie Hatchling
is this the movie where the n'ek is born from a golden kahn thing and she can go in and out of it?

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
BaBeeLaiLai said:
I don't really like this lakorn..it's really really old..but it's koo...!
[post="85369"][/post]​

yep it was like the late 80s...good lakorn though

Twinky

sarNie Elites
I actually have this lakorn..but it's in thai audio...I actually got this lakorn from a member here in Sarn forum...I think her name was thookatha...I would make a copy for those who want it..but I accidently mess up the copy that I have

Khatiya

sarNie Adult
Twinky, would you mind uploading the Theme Song to this Boran serie? I think I'm requesting in the wrong section, but I figure it's the same topic.

The reason why is because I was watching this serie in Khmer-Dubbed and the company even dubbed the Theme Song too! lolzz... I'm curious and anxious to hear the original Thai song :)

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
How messy is the tape..? But I want to watch since I never seen...But back then they had good ones...The CH3 lakornpuenbarn..Back back in the days though..

Twinky

sarNie Elites
Khatiya
Twinky, would you mind uploading the Theme Song to this Boran serie? I think I'm requesting in the wrong section, but I figure it's the same topic.
Sorry, I wouldn't mind uploading the theme song but I have this lakorn in VHS...soo...I really don't know how to do all those converting thing to upload it onto a cd and etc....sorry about that

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
oh, hi everyone...hahaha...sorry, im a little late in this thread. been kind of busy so i haven't stopped by the boran section.

anywho, yes, nong twinky, you did get a copy from me. hehe

but yeah, as mentioned, it's a very old lakorn, and my copy isn't in the best condition...but PM me if you would still like a copy. i'll hook you up gals. :)

gackt

sarNie Hatchling
to whoever wanted to see the theme song of this movie

go to youtube cuz they have it

the mv is under the user MaeNeng or Tomstered

one of those 2

NongAnne

sarNie Egg
oh, hi everyone...hahaha...sorry, im a little late in this thread. been kind of busy so i haven't stopped by the boran section.

anywho, yes, nong twinky, you did get a copy from me. hehe

but yeah, as mentioned, it's a very old lakorn, and my copy isn't in the best condition...but PM me if you would still like a copy. i'll hook you up gals. :)
If you still have a copy of the movie Jao Ying Kanh Thong I would like one if you don't mind it's been awhile but I still remember that Lakorn..I thought it was really good.