Jao Ying Kanh Tong

mia07

Introvert
I have this boran, but I can't find it and the quality is still good. I really like to watch it again.
I remember this movie since I was small. I remember the parts where the Yak's mom likes to say
"Ha-na-lu-lu" - she's funny. The story gets more interesting once they grow up! Gosh! I have to
go look for this movie again and re-watch it - makes me miss my dad because he recorded it for me. :(

Phon

sarNie Adult
really [/i]like to watch it again.
I remember this movie since I was small. I remember the parts where the Yak's mom likes to say
"Ha-na-lu-lu" - she's funny. The story gets more interesting once they grow up! Gosh! I have to
go look for this movie again and re-watch it - makes me miss my dad because he recorded it for me. :(

where your dad? move away?

mia07

Introvert
where your dad? move away?
No.. Sadly, he passed away earlier this year.
All the old borans make me miss him because he loved watching it.
So, I'm kind of bringing all the memories back.

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
No.. Sadly, he passed away earlier this year.
All the old borans make me miss him because he loved watching it.
So, I'm kind of bringing all the memories back.
I know how you feel...my dad passed away about 2 years ago and he was the only one who use to watch Boran Lakorns with me back then...Now I watch everything alone and by myself...sometimes when I'm watching old boran lakorns I think of him.

mia07

Introvert
I know how you feel...my dad passed away about 2 years ago and he was the only one who use to watch Boran Lakorns with me back then...Now I watch everything alone and by myself...sometimes when I'm watching old boran lakorns I think of him.
Awwww, sorry to hear about your dad. But yeah, all we can do is move on now, really.
Even though he's gone, his spirit is still around, watching over us. =) It's good that we
share some memories with him because memories last forever and will not be forgotten.

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
Awwww, sorry to hear about your dad. But yeah, all we can do is move on now, really.
Even though he's gone, his spirit is still around, watching over us. =) It's good that we
share some memories with him because memories last forever and will not be forgotten.
Yup thats right...at least we something to remember for...some people aren't ever around their parents and when they do pass they got nuffin to remember of them.

kalek

sarNie Hatchling
Weird. This is the same title of Namfon and Tah's modern lakorn.
I thought of Numfom and Tah modern lakorn too, but the title is not the same.

The "jao ying" part is the same but not "Kanh Tong".

Ch3 has good boran lakorn. what happen now?

mia07

Introvert
After searching high and low through the house, I finally found it and the quality is still in good condition! =)

Trailer: Jaoying Khuntong (Thai Audio); I also have the mp3 for this.