Jao Sao Ban Rai

japjapmari

sarNie Egg
probably tanamai and orapin might die but if ironicly they didnt-they change and love each other-cuz it seem that tanamai loves orapin too-cuz he said that if she is pregnant with him that would be good too. it woulnt be that bad to see something different for once instead of having the the bad guys end up dying at the end all the time.
love this lakorn sooo much that it's the only lakorn that waited for every week.

Junemeni

sarNie Egg
I don't think it'll end on eps 13 b/c p'ek's cousin needs to come back and all the stuff that needs to happen w/ her and her bf. Then there must be somethings that should happen btwn n'ek and her bro. And Orapin is getting on my nerves...!!!!!! ggggrrrr!!!!

cecilia

Staff member
from the look of tanamai's action..he may say he llike orapin..but his action sure did fool us..cuz you know..he's still a player..i feel bad for orapin..but yet..a conniving person like her deserve what she did..in this case..karma sure play their part right..:lol:..

whether they die or not..i have a feeling orapin gonna be the one shooting tanamai or tanamai shoot por and orapin went and block the bullet and maybe perhaps make tanamai feel bad when he learn the truth..that the kid is his..but shsshshs..didn't she also got it going on with his other two workers too?..speaking of it..it's disgusting..how could orapin like tanamai in the end..ewk! ..hahah..it's so cool when Pianpika was like..''YOU MAKE ME WONDER WHO'S THE REAL FATHER OF YOUR KID IS''..

anywya..i can't wait til baby news come for PIANPIKA and SALUM..Friday sure come by slowly now.. ;)

puppylov

sarNie Adult
gosh!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This lakorn will have more drama & i can't wait for epi 14 cuz it looks really interesting!!!!!There's more drama. Wanna see how it will end. Dat meanie doesn't feel sorry about what has happened. She still insisted in wanting por and por will probably take care of her. Por & Namfon's relationship will be more complicated cuz .............dunt wanna spoil it!!!!!!!! Epi 13 ended at the good part too!!!! Can't wait for more!!!!

tinah

sarNie Coma
so much drama..lol..cant wait for epi 13!..namfon is gonna slap the nang rai..yay!..so its ending epi 14?

tang071

sarNie Elites
eps.13:
por notices that namfon is missing and moves out the back door. they find out that aorapin had something to do with the kidnapping of his wife when they see employee bounded. in the car, aorapim is ruthless and beats lookthan and namfon slaps aorapim back in retaliation. danai gets info from boong-ya (aorapim's maid) that tinamai is also in on this.

namfon's brother is being tortured and tells tinamai to stop now that namfon is captured. tinamai wants namfon to be his mistress willingly. namfon further questions if aorapim's baby is por's or not bc aorapim refuses to even declare it. namfon finds out that aorapin hired ppl to shoot her bc por loves her more and namfon says that once she gets out she will accept por's proposal.
namfon creates a diversion so that lookthan can run away (lol the kid bites aorapim's butt and punches a guy's umm...).

as lookthan is running away she runs towards tinamai, thinking he's her father. namfon gets to lookthan but as tinamai sees namfon's red face, he yells at aorapim. tinamai beats rawee in order to force namfon to say "tinamai ka, i am willing to be your mistress" but lookthan stops namfon before she can finish saying this.

por comes and must choose between namfon and his daughter. tinamai is about to shoot por but aorapim comes and blocks the bullet. as she is injured, she reveals the truth that tinamai has just killed his own flesh and blood. police come and he tinamai holds namfon hostage.

when tinamai's getaway car breaks down, he comes out and requests for a new one. as he is about to shoot por bc he knows he cant run a way anymore, namfon pushes tinamai's arm and all of a sudden there is blood splattered all over the car. tinamai has been shot in the forehead by a sniper and dies immediately. the police still dont have an answer for his death.

por and namfon go to the hospital immediately. bc aorapim was shot in the spine, she has lost her baby and will forever be paralyzed from the waist down. por apologizes for his behavior before in the past and for misunderstanding danai. namfon replies that love changes ppl and that she wants to wear a white gown. she agrees to marry por and he is overjoyed and whisks her away.

lookthan is traumatized by everything and namfon goes to comfort her. por decides to visit aorapim and namfon agrees to this bc aorapim saved por. rawee comes to see namfon but por kicks him out. rawee overhears the maid talking that namfon should be sad bc her own husband is visiting some other woman. in the hospital, aorapim is shocked that she can no longer walk. por promises to look after aorapim. she asks por to have feelings for her and she freaks out when he is quiet. he says that he will no go anywhere and will be with her like this.

in eps.15, possibly the ending: rawee is still a jerk and tries to conspire with danai to get namfon out. danai refuses and rawee decides to lie to namfon. he says that por has asked to buy namfon many times and that por doesnt love namfon bc he has never said i love you. namfon asks to for 50 million bht and to divorce por. (i think the money is for rawee)

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
Oooh...the lakorn is getting very intense!! Thanks for the summaries, Tang071. I'm enjoying every moment of episodes 13 as I read through your detailed summary. I'm definitely going to catch up with episodes 12 and 13. I'm so sad to know that Jao Sao Ban Rai will come to an end so shortly. Darn, I want to see more of Por in his aggressive ways!! He's totally HOT, expressing his mean and sweet emotions...

tinah

sarNie Coma
wow so intense!..gosh aorapim is still a b**** even though shes paralyze..thanx for the summary tang071!

PimpStress

sarNie Juvenile
I knew Namfon was going to get captured again and that Aorapim was going to kill Tanimai--she's so evil! I love Por's character. One minute he's mean & aggressive and the next he's sweet & childish. It was so funny when they were passing notes cause Namfon was mad and wouldn't talk to him. He kept smiling at her and when Namfon kicked him out of the room, he was all sad--so funny! I like how Por had his men go with Namfon to pick up her dress to protect her. HA! Little good that did. Aorapim was smarter. Por needs to wise up though. He needs to stop believing and feeling sorry for Aorapim and focus on Namfon. And Namfon needs to stop listening to others and keep asking for a divorce. If she wants to make Por mad, find different ways, not the same thing over & over, always asking for a divorce. Oh, the "r" scene was disappointing. Not much happened and I hate flashbacks! I like the "in the moment" scenes. Also, there wasn't much emotion in the aftermath talk. I think it could have been a lot better!

PimpStress

sarNie Juvenile
4 more eps. before it ends? No way! That's too long. What else can happen? I think I can only handle 2 more eps. unless there's more cute scenes of Por & Namfon and less of Aorapim. She's getting on my nerves! And Por keeps going to visit her. So annoying! I mean I understand that she saved him but she also almost killed his wife & kid so he shouldn't feel remorse for her! She should have just died when she was shot. Then Por & Namfon just has to deal with Rawee. I think there's only going to be more misunderstandings & slapping before the wedding celebration. So hopefully just 2 more. It needs to end this week!

SouthernGal

sarNie Hatchling
wow...4 more would be way too long! As of right now, it feels like 15 would be the ending. They are such a cute couple! i seem to always blush when something cute happens! esp when Namfone told Por that she wants to wear a white dress and celebrate their marriage..hehehehehe