Jao Sao Ban Rai

Junemeni

sarNie Egg
Namfon's acting ability is alright. :) I mean in the beginning, I was like she's pretty and stuff, but she doesn't act as wel. I think it's b/c she cries a lot in the movie hehehe. Then later in the lakorn her acting ability actually improves! It's cools hahha

Do you guys think that she'll be one of the next rising stars???

cecilia

Staff member
^next episode seem intereting too..not sure if there's gonna be a r scene..but it sure seem like it..but anyway..i hate ORAPIN..she's outta commit suicide like her original plan was..^^

tinah

sarNie Coma
aCcck preview to the next part.. Por is so angry at Namfun he was going to slap her whoa .... not cool at all...
i dont like when praek is like that..thats too mean..not a gentlemen at all

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Hey hey hey...it's ok...he just raised his hand...I don't think he could do it...haha...he was just scaring her...

yui15

sarNie Elites
Pim is so gullible. She's letting herself get manipulated again. I don't like weak n'eks. Hopefully, Por will finally tell her he loves her and the n'rai will get what she deserves soon. :D

SouthernGal

sarNie Hatchling
OH my goodness, this lakorn is gettin better and better! i cant wait for 12!!! ahhh, darn, i wish it would show more than just 2 per wkends or whatever. haha

tang071

sarNie Elites
omg it happens in eps.12. por gets angry with namfon bc she asks for a divorce bc she thinks that aorapin is pregnant with por. por gets loud and aggressive and whisks namfon away to some place. lol all of a sudden namfon is all wrapped up. anyways, namfon is still persistent about the divorce. the aunt is on namfon's side and refuses to help namfon with the divorce. when danai comes, por gets angry and is about to slap her when lookthan intervenes. cute how they were passing notes back and forth. even though tinamai and aorapin are bad, i kinda hope they have a happy ending too bc it seems like he loves her. lol namfon has so many bodyguards and lookthan is great by tagging along with namfon. it seems that the aunt's birthday party may turn out to be namfon and por's wedding. anyways, aorapin comes from the back of the dress store and forces namfon to go with her.

in eps.13, namfon is great bc she finally fights back and is ahead of the game now. she suspects and questions aorapin about her pregnancy. she slaps aorapim and lookthan bites aorapim in the ass lol. tinamai beat and forces namfon into being his mistress. por is about to get shot by tinamai in front of namfon and lookthan.

cecilia

Staff member
^tang071, omg..you're faster than me..^^..i was like..covering my mouth and try not to to laugh at it..but anyway..it was pretty fast..no forcing..just sitting on bed...she ask him to divorce her and marry orapin..and she think that's the right decision for him..:lol:..now..all we need to wait for is ...-->BABY SALUM AND PIANPIKA :wub:

Junemeni

sarNie Egg
i agree! i don't like weak n'eks either. it makes good girls look to nice and can't defend themselves.

Lookthan is sooo freakn cute! She's always there to clear any misunderstandings!!! Like when orapin said that pim pushed lookthan to get step by the horse and other stuff! This lakorn is getting very interesting!!! :)

ChenrukNote

Goddess
What days does this lakorn air? I thought it airs on Friday, Saturday and Sundays but I'm not sure so can someone please tell me. I can't wait for episode 13 i'm like dying to c it. I freaken hate Orapim too she is such an ass and i hope her and teenamai dies in the end by killing eachother! :w000t: :loool:

.miko

sarNie Hatchling
I'm getting mixed feelings as I watched episode 11 and 12. It's weird...I dont know if I should feel sorry for Por or Namfon UGH I hate it when I get this feeling. I'm so weird XDD

Anyways, is episode 13 the last episode?

ChaosAngelz

sarNie Juvenile
i surely hope that 13 isnt the last then its ending abit too fast maybe 14 or 15 maybe even 16 would be good to end at

love looktharn sooooo cute ^.^ i dont really think namfon will be one of the big stars like kob or ann.t because i dont really know why its just this feeling im sorry if i offended anyone. but i maybe wrong so yea ><.

oh anyone know when the r scene is?

Phew

sarNie Fansubber
It airs Fri-Sun, and the 'r' scene was in episode 12.
You see the actual scene of Por forcing Namfon in her flashbacks after the note writing scene have past. lol that was so fast o_O

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
ohHHh waiting for 13....anxiously..!! I wonder if the scene where por tells orapin that he is going to be with her like that forever is it real or fake...and does por actually get shot??? because I have a feeling that as tanamai was going to shoot him then orrapin shots tananmai.... ....

ChenrukNote

Goddess
KhoOnxNouxWanxJai said:
ohHHh waiting for 13....anxiously..!! I wonder if the scene where por tells orapin that he is going to be with her like that forever is it real or fake...and does por actually get shot??? because I have a feeling that as tanamai was going to shoot him then orrapin shots tananmai.... ....
[post="151346"][/post]​

I thought the same thing as you i had to go watch it over and over and i thought yea as teenamai was going to shot por, orapim shoots teenamai. i'm so excited i can't wait for it!!!! :)

ChaosAngelz

sarNie Juvenile
KhoOnxNouxWanxJai said:
ohHHh waiting for 13....anxiously..!! I wonder if the scene where por tells orapin that he is going to be with her like that forever is it real or fake...and does por actually get shot??? because  I have a feeling  that as tanamai was going to shoot him then orrapin shots tananmai.... ....
[post="151346"][/post]​
yea or maybe aorapim runs and blocks off the bullet either way i hope por doesnt get shot :p

(oh and yay i own page 22 ^_^ )