Jao Sao Ban Rai

dara45

sarNie Hatchling
thanks for the summary. i can't watch/download it right now because my computer is messed up. I need to have it fix. Can't wait to watch this when my computer is fixed...

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
yea tinah dis lakorn didn't drag at all THANK GOODNESS. and yea por is already taken :( he so damn good looking. those rak uey pix was from when they filmed it. i dunno when it's gon air though. da last rak uey eps was w/ yardthip and jenny t and mai somethin

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
Diamend said:
yea tinah dis lakorn didn't drag at all THANK GOODNESS. and yea por is already taken :( he so damn good looking. those rak uey pix was from when they filmed it. i dunno when it's gon air though. da last rak uey eps was w/ yardthip and jenny t and mai somethin
[post="150513"][/post]​
For reals? Por is already taken? Who is he dating then? Por is "damn good looking"!! LOL.

thoyting

sarNie Hatchling
Let see I think I am still alittle behind on the story.. I didn't make it to the part where Por got shot yet.. but I do like this lakorn.. but this lakorn is a typical Thai Lakorn.. and it does drag.. it like P'ke and N'ke in the same situation.. the bad girl get in between (as always) and it like one minute there happy the next they are ready to tear each other apart.. I find it funny and silly.. but I just like watching Por.. he funny!!! And also they are always misunderstanding and it’s so stupid… I just like the scene where Por is always grabing on her and kissing her.. aww so CUTE!! Wish he can do that to me!! HAHA

and it so predictable… it’s a typical thai lakorn.. but it’s the typical kind where I enjoy watching AHAHLOL.. as for Namfone.. she not bad.. I’m starting to like her more but then again her acting is not very great… I guess with more lakorns she’ll be even better… since this is probably only her second or so lakorn?? Well not sure..

Por has a girlfriend??? WHO IS SHE? HAHALOL

PimpStress

sarNie Juvenile
Por's so funny! I love the scene when Namfon went to sleep by herself and when she woke up the next morning, Por had returned from America and was in bed sleeping next to her with his arms around her. So cute!! Por was so funny when he was drunk and when he pretended to be drunk right before he got shot. He was so cute as a drunk! He should get drunk more often!

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
Has anyone seen episodes 11? I'm anxious to know what will happen next!! Jao Sao Ban Rai may be a typical lakorn, but dang, it's the type that gets me totally hyped!! Por and Namfon takes us back to memory lane in a smooth, attention grabbing way....I can't get enough of Por's aggressiveness and sweetness!! He's just too HOT, adorable and hilarious!! To me, the lakorn does not drag at all....Por always catches me by surprise!! :loool:

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
sarN said:
i saw the khmer preview clip of it  :wub:  :wub:  ....
http://www.sarnworld.com/lakorn/jao-sat.wmv
[post="150687"][/post]​
Oooh....thanks for sharing, Sarn. I can finally understand exactly what's going on in this lakorn!! LOL. Wow...there's a lot more drama then I thought. It's so painful to understand what Namfon said about the marriage contract. So that means the ending is coming sooner than we think. When will the Khmer version be out? Is this the one you will put for sell in your site? If it is I'll definitely get a copy from you, then wait until Mayura translate their version to get my second copy. Heheh...They take forever to translate all their movies. I can't wait!! I'm hooked on Jao Sao Ban Rai!!

sarN

sarNie Granny
Mara Phang said:
Oooh....thanks for sharing, Sarn. I can finally understand exactly what's going on in this lakorn!! LOL. Wow...there's a lot more drama then I thought. It's so painful to understand what Namfon said about the marriage contract. So that means the ending is coming sooner than we think. When will the Khmer version be out? Is this the one you will put for sell in your site? If it is I'll definitely get a copy from you, then wait until Mayura translate their version to get my second copy. Heheh...They take forever to translate all their movies. I can't wait!! I'm hooked on Jao Sao Ban Rai!!
[post="150703"][/post]​
I'll get it on Aug 10-12 .

destiny411

Idyllic
I can't belive it...he so sneeky...he fell off the bed on purpose...that was a funny asss scene :loool: :loool: :loool: :rolleyes: :wub: :wub: ...but cute..

--

tang071

sarNie Elites
its kinda awkward how por is supposed to be an abusive man but acts childish with his funny faces like in barp ruk talay fun. nevertheless, its cute. lol so embarrassing how namfon was calling him "tee ruk" and kissing him when she thought he was asleep. ahh cant believe he asked her to marry him already but so annoying how he keeps getting off when he's about to say i love you. cute how lookthank slips back so that her parents could kiss. aww adorable how they spend the night together as a family with por occassionally bothering namfon. aorapin is showing signs of being pregnant. so stupid, namfon tells aorapin everything about her deal with por. aorapin lies to namfon, making her think that something happened between her and por.

omg eps.12 is gonna be so good. namfon calls por barbaric and threatens to divorce. por is furious and i think that scene might occur in this eps. por gets angry is about to slap her when lookthan comes in to protect her mommy.

ChaosAngelz

sarNie Juvenile
Im kinda annoyed at aorapim how she made namfon missunderstand por. She shouldnt have tolds aorapim about the marrige agreement. But shes going to make up for it by being pregnant ^.^

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
Thanks for sharing the details on episodes 11, Tang071 and Destiny411. It sounds adorable!! I'm going to upload it right now....

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
I just finished episodes 11 and dang it's the sweetest!! I love all the scenes in the hospital!! They were all cute. It cracks me up seeing Namfon and Aorapin push and pull Por back and forth!! :loool: Also, the scene where Namfon fed Por a glass of water and it spilled all over his face. That was hilarious!! I adore the part where Lookthan ask her parents to kiss her on the cheek and she moved so Por kissed Namfon instead. Awww....so many romantic scenes to list. I enjoyed them all!!

PimpStress

sarNie Juvenile
Por's so cute pretending to be hurt and so sweet how he tries to get close to Namfon. I love it! Why is Namfon so dumb! Can't she see that Por really loves her and why did she have to tell Aorapim the situation b/w her and Por? Then Namfon believes everything Aorapim tells her about the lie that Aorapim & Por were together that one night. Why is Namfon so dumb! She's going to get captured again if she doesn't wise up.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Ugh...by this time, she should know that aorapin is bad already, but then she chose to believe her...gosh, what a freaking idiot!!! OMG...I love all the parts that Por pretended he was hurt...so cute how he keeps whinning..."oui....gep...ouiiiii...." haha