Jao Sao Ban Rai

chakrit_Y

sarNie Juvenile
OMG.. I AM LOVING THIS LAKORN RIGHT NOW.. I LOVE IT.. POR IS SOO AGRESSIVE.. I LOVE HIM.. AND NAMFON.. SHE'S TALENTED.. I SEE IMPROVMENT FROM HER IN CYBER ANGEL.. I'M EXCITED TO SEE A BABY!!!! YAY!!! CAN'T WAIT FOR EPISODE 11!!!

tang071

sarNie Elites
well if there is a baby..then i hope its the baby from likasit huajai. but then again, that baby should be off limits to por and pat haha.

if there is an R scene, then i hope it changed to willing.

annea

sarNie Adult
i am so hooked to this lakorn....and know even hooked more...cant wait to watch the special epi........

sphek

sarNie Juvenile
I'm sooo addicting to this lakorn and I think por is a cute dude! Namforn is pretty.

Is Por dating anyone???

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
daringangel said:
Namfon's ok but not as natural as Pat. Besides, I think Pat & Por make a better couple.
[post="149820"][/post]​
I totally agree with you. The two came out strong and natural with Likasit Huajai. I couldn't believe how much potentials Pat and Por had in their first lakorn together. Their unbelievable talents and beauty truely outshine all other new nang'eks and p'eks. They were simply amazing!! I found out previously that Pat performed in two lakorns prior to Likasit Huajai...no wonder her acting abilities were so real. Pat and Por can exceed almost anyone in the film industry for the past 10 years. You can see they put their all into what they love!! Their second lakorn together was superb!! Namfon is great in her own ways, though. I give her props for her talents and efforts.

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
sphek said:
I'm sooo addicting to this lakorn and I think por is a cute dude! Namforn is pretty.

Is Por dating anyone???
[post="150053"][/post]​
I wanted to know the same thing. I'm so in love with Por!! I believe Por's single at the moment. His future love will be so fortunate to have a guy with everything...the amazing looks...the kind heart...and the down to earth personality!! I sure wish Pat will be on future list. :loool: They would definitely make the best match because of how much they have in common!!

~HuNnY12~

sarNie Egg
I loving him too :lmao: Im soo into this lakorn cant wait 4 the dvds !!!!! :D

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
r..... r.. r scene????? baby??? ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh*dies* :w000t: i cant wait to watch that part... tho i dont think its neccessary too... but hey .. r scenes and baby are my favorite parts in a thai lakorn.. ahahahaha... :lmao:

wooooooo love por!!!! ahahha... finally a lakorn with him raping a girl.. geesh unlike his attempted rape scenes .. ahahha man por is going to lookk sooooooooooo hott

*imagine por........* :wub:

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
Here are some photos of Por on Ruk Aeuy. Have any of you seen it? I hope someone will upload it for the rest of us. I would love to see it!! Credits to www.por23thrisadee.com. I adore his facial expressions. LOL. Ahhhh....he's so cute!! :w000t:

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
hes sooooooooooooooo cute.. heheh i love his facial expressions tooo... anyone know wen this episode airs??? soo i can request it...

sarN

sarNie Granny
omg , JUST AS I PREDICTED there an "R" scene and a babyaybaybayabyabba !!!! !!! !!!

tinah

sarNie Coma
lol..i didnt think they was gonna actually have a "r" scene and also a baby too..thats so common now huh..thanx for sharing the pic mara phang!..por looks so cute!..i didnt know he went on ruk euy

Sophie

sarNie Elites
i think we can't see the baby coz i read they said she's just pregnant and happy ending before
but i hope to see the baby as it's hot lakorn maybe they can add more scene

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Por and Pat were in two lakorns? How come I only know of likisat hua jai? What is the other one? Storyline please?

tye-niranh

sarNie Adult
ceda_lee said:
Por and Pat were in two lakorns? How come I only know of likisat hua jai? What is the other one? Storyline please?
[post="150367"][/post]​
They were in Barp Ruk Talay Fun...You can go download it from the buddie media section. It's a pretty good lakorn. Por looked super hot in that lakorn!!! His character was a little mean to nang ake because he misunderstood her. He wanted to revenge her for something her father did to his family. Go check it out.