Jao Sao Ban Rai

karen_moo

sarNie Adult
ahahha ! this lakorn is getting interestinG xD but sorry to namfon fans, she can't act at all ! lol it seems like shes still playing her robot role from her old lakorn.. i forgot whats it called haha! but DAMN Por Thrisadee is sooo fricken HOTTT !!! whooooooooo

mango

Lakornaddict ;)
OMG r u serious dats theres gunna be a rape scene and a BABY ahhhhhhhhhhhh im loving this lakorn even more :lol: :wub: cant wait to see more of this

sorry i dont have time to write summaries for eps 9 or 10 u guys can watch it since it's up in BM :)
but i promise there will be summary for eps 11 iono but 12 or 13 tho ehhehe ^_^

jeanie

sarNie Adult
Mara Phang said:
Jeanie, I would highly recommend Likasit Huajai and Barp Ruk Talay Fun.  I guarantee you will love Por even more if you give them a try!!  Both lakorns are among the most watched from my favorable collections.  LOL.  I can watch them over and over every week and I wouldn't even get bored...I would be glued to the television.  They are definitely worthwhile!!  I love the storylines, the roles both Pat and Por took, their sense of humor and fun-loving adventures as well as the flow of each of lakorn.  Pat and Por will grab your heart and attention in an unexpected way!!

By the way, which epsiodes did Por emphasize that he could get Namfon pregnant if given 3 days in a cave?  That sounds so funny... :loool:
[post="148676"][/post]​
Thanks for the recommendation. I'm fast becoming a Por fan. :D

The episode was 8. It was after Namforn fought with the n'rai and the aunt was making Por jealous telling him lies about Danai and his wife. That's when he said it. :loool:

ChenrukNote

Goddess
Ahhh I am so excited to see ep. 11. I don't like the fact that namfon tells the nang'rai about her and por's marriage. it totally ticks me off. But i hope for the best though. Fingers Crossed!!!!!

Phew

sarNie Fansubber
I don't think 'r' scene is needed in here, unless a willing scene and than a baby in the end is find but 'r' scene? too rough for a sweet lakorn and at the rate it's going now I think it's smooth the way it is. Can't seem to picture suddenly him raping Numfon o_O

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
My predictment about the "r"' scene ... is namfon says something to offend him or the typical nang'ek line

"I'll never love you.. you mean nothing .. your not half the guy that this guy.... is"

lol ahhahah>.<

sarN

sarNie Granny
how many ppl say it goin be an "R" lolzz ...and how many say "willing" ..dis is for fun so dont take it serious ok buddies ! ... i say it goin be a "R" cuz Por soo agressive hahaha .....but to me it alway start with an "R" but after a while n'k prolly just give in lollll

Phew

sarNie Fansubber
I would vote for willing lol, and if there is a non at all choice I would choose that one more lol! at this rate it's going, I really think the r scene is not necessary, there are enough sweet/cute scenes to make me happy already :wub:
Por is ALOT older than Namfon in this lakorn LOL

.miko

sarNie Hatchling
Damn episode 10 was really good. I loved the bit where Por was drunk and he went to say sorry to Namfon and helped her thread the needle but had no coordination whatsoever. That just made me go 'awww' <33

nainee

sarNie Egg
OMG...epi..10 was very good...it was funny when Por drunk....iam happy now that Por's mom i forgot her is started to like nang ek... :wub:

donna

sarNie Adult
i hope that there won't be a rape scene. there is already too much drama in this lakorn. she is always slapping him but he deserves it cuz his mouth is so wicked at times. the auntie is starting to soften towards her. i guess cuz she heard her say that she loves por and plus she gave blood to him. this lakorn is so sweet! can't wait to see more episodes!

tinah

sarNie Coma
there is gonna be a "r" scene..i think its unecessary..cuz noiki said namfon is gonna ask por for a divorce and por got mad cuz he though namfon wants to go with Danai so he "r" her..i can just imagine por looking mad.. :lol:

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult
karen_moo said:
ahahha ! this lakorn is getting interestinG xD but sorry to namfon fans, she can't act at all ! lol it seems like shes still playing her robot role from her old lakorn.. i forgot whats it called haha! but DAMN Por Thrisadee is sooo fricken HOTTT !!! whooooooooo
[post="148803"][/post]​
Dude!!!! This lakorn sounds soooooo GOOOODD!!!! But I can't get pass episode one just b/c of NUMFON. :lmao: :lmao: I have to agree with you she does the whole robot thing. She can only portray two emotions.... or maybe it's the director that's not telling what to do.... :w000t: Even Por's acting can't make up for Numfon's acting.. :shock: :shock: Oh well, I hope everyone enjoys lakorn and keep me posted with summaries!!!!! Thanks

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
Whoa...I'm missing out. I've only seen everything up to episodes 7 and the lakorn keeps getting more interesting and funnier!! I can't believe Por and Namfon will have a child together. If anything, I hope the baby will be OA from Likasit Huajai. Hmmm...that's unexpected...

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
In regards to Namfon's acting abilities, I believe she's great!! This is the first lakorn I've seen her in and she already grabbed my attention. She's a natural!! Namfon can be real sweet and fiesty all at once. She's able to cry sensitive tears and fight back like a pro. Needless to say, Por is there to make her seem even better!! He's such a HOTTIE!! With time, Namfon will continue to improve...She has potentials...

nainee

sarNie Egg
Mara Phang said:
In regards to Namfon's acting abilities, I believe she's great!! This is the first lakorn I've seen her in and she already grabbed my attention. She's a natural!! Namfon can be real sweet and fiesty all at once. She's able to cry sensitive tears and fight back like a pro. Needless to say, Por is there to make her seem even better!! He's such a HOTTIE!! With time, Namfon will continue to improve...She has potentials...
[post="149642"][/post]​

i agree with you....we have to give her time to improve... :D

poopympang

sarNie Hatchling
:D oOooo... i love namfon, i think she is very pretty and i think she has talent... i know it is kind of hard because she just finished with cyber angel but i think she can act!!! she is talented and she looks good!!!

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
So the R scene is confirmed...haha...I'm excited...even though I feel it's unneccessary...I still wanna see Por do it...kekeke...he is just too funny...I think I'm having a crush on him...