Jao Sao Ban Rai

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
Thanks for the cute summary, Mango. You are keeping me in tack. I'm so behind trying to chose which lakorns to watch first between Jao Sao Ban Rai and Hima Tai Prajun. LOL. I'm hooked on both!! Also, Now I have a lot of catching up to do. Pat and Por is driving me crazy...I'm trying to balance my time to view both of their lakorns equally. In the meanwhile, I'm focusing on Barp Ruk Talay Fun also. LOL. It's hard to see them apart and noticing they are competing in some ways. For goodness sake, their lakorns are out at the same time...

Also thanks for the slap/kiss scene, Destiny411. Haha...Por and Namfon cracks me up. After the scene, I bet Por's face was all red. LOL. It seems she slapped him a hundred times...

jeanie

sarNie Adult
I just got a chance to watch this and I'm really loving it, which surprises me since I don't know either Por/Namfon. Didn't watch the hyped series of Por with Pat but might go hunt for it now.

I just love love the fact that Pim is so strong. She gives as good as she gets without coming across as obnoxious or bratty. Chemistry between the two is great and they're all decent actors. My fave line in the scene has to be when Por goes "Just give me 3 days in a cave, you'll be pregnant for sure." I was rolling.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
omb omb omb!!! this lakorn is getting better and better hehehe .. but it was so sad when he destroys her stuffed animals :( .. I think the aunt is starting to like her .. and o0o0o lol I just noticed looktharn is calling namfon mommy now hhahahah.. and can't wait to see whats gonna happen next

sweetie_tootie

sarNie Hatchling
hey someone please upload episode 10 as soon as one has it www. thaitv.tv has it already but i can't get it cause i'm not a member. we can't wait for it! :D

tang071

sarNie Elites
eps.10 was so cute. por even came to help namfon with the sewing of the stuffed animals. aorapim was day dreaming about shooting namfon...instead she hires gunmen to shoot namfon while tinamai hires the same gunmen to shoot por. por gets shot and namfon donates her own blood. the aunt actually got some sense into her and accepts namfon yay! the next eps. looks really good. but damn aorapim just has to screw everything up and namfon tells her that she and por are only married by name. cant wait till next week.

PimpStress

sarNie Juvenile
Por was such an A--hole in epi 8 with how he let Orr cling all over him. It's so funny when numfon imitates her. Looks like Por's gonna continue being an A--hole in epi 9 too. Can't wait till someone gets shot so they can make up. Yea, the aunt is getting really annoying! Someone needs to slap her!!

thoyting

sarNie Hatchling
I really like this lakorn.. THANKS for the summary.. I just love reading spoilers.. I'm only on eps. 4.. I rent my from the video store.. Um.. I agree with whoever said Namfone needs improvement on her acting.. She lacks lots of emotion.. I'm really just watching this lakorn becaues of Por AHHALol.. I really like this guy.. He cracks me up.. As for the namfone I'm just not really feeling her at the moment.. I guess her acting isn't that great.. Maybe I just have to see how she acts in the long run…

And I swear the role of n'ke is so stupid in the lakorn.. Always thinking p'ke is doing bad things to her HAHALOL.. She should just get rape by the bad guy HAHLOL just kidding.. But I do like the scene between p'ke and n'ke.. But I just wish n'ke put more feelings into the role..

But the FUNNY part to me was when they were in p'ke room and he try to hug her.. But she move towards his back and slap his butt HAHALOL.. You can see that almost was an NG cause she can tell they wanted to laugh!! AHHA that was funny!!

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
jeanie said:
I just got a chance to watch this and I'm really loving it, which surprises me since I don't know either Por/Namfon.  Didn't watch the hyped series of Por with Pat but might go hunt for it now. 

I just love love the fact that Pim is so strong. She gives as good as she gets without coming across as obnoxious or bratty.  Chemistry between the two is great and they're all decent actors.  My fave line in the scene has to be when Por goes "Just give me 3 days in a cave, you'll be pregnant for sure." I was rolling.
[post="148159"][/post]​
Jeanie, I would highly recommend Likasit Huajai and Barp Ruk Talay Fun. I guarantee you will love Por even more if you give them a try!! Both lakorns are among the most watched from my favorable collections. LOL. I can watch them over and over every week and I wouldn't even get bored...I would be glued to the television. They are definitely worthwhile!! I love the storylines, the roles both Pat and Por took, their sense of humor and fun-loving adventures as well as the flow of each of lakorn. Pat and Por will grab your heart and attention in an unexpected way!!

By the way, which epsiodes did Por emphasize that he could get Namfon pregnant if given 3 days in a cave? That sounds so funny... :loool:

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
tang071 said:
eps.10 was so cute. por even came to help namfon with the sewing of the stuffed animals. aorapim was day dreaming about shooting namfon...instead she hires gunmen to shoot namfon while tinamai hires the same gunmen to shoot por. por gets shot and namfon donates her own blood. the aunt actually got some sense into her and accepts namfon yay! the next eps. looks really good. but damn aorapim just has to screw everything up and namfon tells her that she and por are only married by name. cant wait till next week.
[post="148651"][/post]​
Thanks for sharing the details on episodes 10, Tang071. I thought it wouldn't be out until next Friday? Ooooh....can't wait to see more...

Sophie

sarNie Elites
hey hey slap kiss lakorn
and now r scene and pregnant
CONFIRM !!! ahhhahhh :w000t:
so great this lakorn
they know what the viewers want

tinah

sarNie Coma
hey hey slap kiss lakorn
and now r scene and pregnant
CONFIRM !!! ahhhahhh
so great this lakorn
they know what the viewers want
:shock: really?..wow they really know what the viewers want..lol..kool!..i knew that was coming..

tang071

sarNie Elites
i forgot to mention that when por got shot, namfon was crying and calling him "tee ruk" and telling him "i love you." it was too cute. danai was like uh no and the aunt has def turned around.

rape and baby....does sarN know about this yet???? but is it neccessary, i mean they already are getting along. i just hate the fact bc that means the p'ek is mad at the n'ek for some stupid reason. but baby is always good so that look-than can have a sibling.

yui15

sarNie Elites
Por was crazy when he came in and messed up all the stuffed animals. I was like, "dude. take a chill pill" lol. He's all mad and crazy one minute then sweet and sensitive the next. Keeps you guessing what's going to happen next. Lol :lol:

SouthernGal

sarNie Hatchling
yui15 said:
Por was crazy when he came in and messed up all the stuffed animals. I was like, "dude. take a chill pill" lol. He's all mad and crazy one minute then sweet and sensitive the next. Keeps you guessing what's going to happen next. Lol :lol:
[post="148750"][/post]​
hahahah I KNOW its soo funny to see him mad and then super super sweet!! and im like...wth just happen? and just start laughing!

cecilia

Staff member
destiny411 said:
Check out this VDO...the beginning is about Dan and Bua's Lakorn and after that it  talks about Jao Sao Ban rai......it's sososososo funny... :loool:  :loool:

Namfone and Por Slap Scene

][Gotta Check it Out][
--
[post="147440"][/post]​
I love how that lady make her voice and calling Dan her true love beside not getting beam's phone number..but anyway..love how they repeatly show how namfon fakefully slap por.. :lmao:

tang071 said:
i forgot to mention that when por got shot, namfon was crying and calling him "tee ruk" and telling him "i love you." it was too cute. danai was like uh no and the aunt has def turned around.

rape and baby....does sarN know about this yet???? but is it neccessary, i mean they already are getting along. i just hate the fact bc that means the p'ek is mad at the n'ek for some stupid reason. but baby is always good so that look-than can have a sibling.
[post="148747"][/post]​
^hihi..i was shocked to hear her call por ''TEERUK' but yet it's so cute..i was like..when will you tell him that you love him .. Finally got what i want to hear..

letting sarn know about r and baby..how cute..^^...anyway..i can't wait....question is..is it neccessary?..come to think of it..this is POR only way out of keeping namfon and not have her deny her feeling toward him..cuz after a year..he have to stay commit to what they had promised to do on paperwork before the marriage..^^..having a baby involve and emotional distress in here is good thing after all...I also love it when the writter know what the viewers want to see and try to please the viewers..nice is all i can say ..-->i hate that arapin girl..and omg..how that evil guy treat her after por got shot was just too cruel..i mean..not one..but threee..omg..that's totally worth what she deserve to get..but i felt that it's a little too harsh to have her go through this..

preview have it that arapin still trying to get namfon kill..not so sure..but i wanna see the baby.. :w000t: