Jao Sao Ban Rai

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
It has been aired for about 2 or 3 weeks now.I can't wait to see the next episode. :w000t: and Hima Tai Pra Jun.Por and Pat are my favorite couple :w000t: .I can't wait to watch all of their movies.I hope they will be paired up agian. :(

mahnchao

sarNie Egg
Jao Sao Ban Rai is so funny especially the way Por and Namforn acts to one another. :wub: :wub: But Namforn still has the robot thing going on.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Oh I love that song they played at the end of the kiss/slap rehearsal...does anyone have it? Please please please let me have it too...I heard this song so long ago, but never found out who the artist is...

an la

sarNie Hatchling
thanks for sharing destiny411, it is so funny. the nang r'ai is so annoying and the aunt is so mean.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Oh I love that song they played at the end of the kiss/slap rehearsal...does anyone have it? Please please please let me have it too...I heard this song so long ago, but never found out who the artist is...

THIS SONG!!!

mango

Lakornaddict ;)
ESP 8
Arapin the bad girl looks like she is about to push Namfon off cliff but actually she pulls Namfon and says something to her and Namfon yanks her hand back and said something back to her. Lookthang and Nanny Chem is playin near by the lake or something and Khon Anai came and Por is jealous. Arapin and Namfon are talkin in the fields. Namfon sais something that makes Arapin yank Namfon by the arm and Arapin looks p/o and Namfon walks away but Arapin yank her back and slaps her and Namfon slapped her back Arapin wants to slap her again but Namfon blocks and punches her and then they starts to bitch slap each toher and the lil boi sees and stops Arapin but Arapin starts to beat and slap them. Namfon walks away and Por and Khon Anai is talking and Por is sorta mad. Then the maid brings some orange juice for Khon anai and Por's aunt. Namfon is walking in the lemon field and sees Por and she hides. Por then sees Namfon and ask where is she going and picks her up and carries her. They starts to struggle and blah. Namfon says something and Por gets mad and starts to kiss her on the cheek/neck. Then she tells him someone is coming and Por puts her down and Arapin comes whining to Por Namfon walks away but Por calls her and Namfon turns around and is getting teary and she just turn away from Por and walks away. Namfon walks to Lookthang and Nanny Chem. Namfon comes back to the house and sits in the livng room with Khon Anai and Por's aunt. Por takes Arapin back to his house and Khon Anai takes Namfon to the clothing place and Por gets jealous and the bad guys come and try to kidnap Namfon. Namfon is struggling withthe bad guys and the clothing lady is like what should she do and blah. Por aunt and Arapin is at home drinking wine. WICKED PEOPLE. Clothing lady calls Por house and Arapin picks up and says wrong number and stuff. CLothing lady tells Khon Anai dat Namfon is kidnapped. Por accidently crash into a kid on a bike and ask the police near by to take him to hospital. Namfon escape and Por ask police to help find her and Namfon is hiding nearby behind bush and Khon Anai and Por gets into an arguement. The two guys are looking for Namfon. Namfon arrives back home safely. (Im sorta rewinding) Later Later Por and Namfon gets into a lil arguements here n there and he grabs her and she struggles trying to get away and all. . .He gets a phone call.. THen Namfon falls down from the stairs and Khon Anai and Por aunt and arapin comes and Namfon doesnt want Por to touch her but Por still tries to help and is looking at Khon Anai telling him not to touch Namfon LOL (rewinds) At the end of eps Namfon is in the bedroom thinking of what Por's aunt said and she's crying

Next eps 9
Por messes up all the teddy bear thingies and Por punch Khon Anai and Namfon bro gets beat up and Namfon gets kidnap by bad guy the one who wants her.

I want u guys to watch this so im just guna give a brief summary of each eps from now on hehehehe but ill include the gud parts so dont worry hehehe

.miko

sarNie Hatchling
OMGG I'm currently downloading episode 8 right now. Today I just kept going back to the download section to check if episode 8 was out yet and finally mango posted the link. THANK YOUU <33

This lakorn is absolutely great. I'm loving the chemistry between Por and Namfon. However, the plot is nothing out of the ordinary though...but it's still interesting.

Some of the acting need HEAPS of improvement too. I think Namfon is gorgeous but she lacks emotion in her acting. Her eyes are beautiful but she needs to make good use of them. I noticed that she has problems expressing emotions through the eyes =/

I personally think Namfon can go FAR but she needs to keep practicing in order to perfect her acting. I loved her eversince Cyber Angel.

I never liked Por until I watched Joa Soa Barn Rai. Now I realize how cute he is lol. I'm loving his character in this lakorn. One word .... HOT!

That's my review. I'll give more later...maybe when the lakorn's coming to an end. But this series is definitely a "must watch" lakorn.

tang071

sarNie Elites
eps.9 was soo good even though por and namfon werent together for most of the eps. omg he was so violent to the stuffed animals. the lambs are so cute lol. urgh that aunt is really bothering me. she gets mad at namfon for not being patient in persuing danai when she's the one who sets them up together. danai should walk away, like por said, he's being the third wheel. it was kinda stupid having namai capture namfon...when she gets out, its like it wasnt serious. anyways, eps.10 looks really good. i'm not sure if namfon gets shot for real or not, it could be a dream. but oh no, por gets shot and namfon gives him blood.

question: i dont really understand namfon's background. i skipped a lot of parts...was she rich and then became bankrupt??

ChaosAngelz

sarNie Juvenile
she was rich and was the daugther of a toy making company (dolls) that sent out grade A stuff but her parents died at when she was like 18 or 17 or sumthing in a fire

ChaosAngelz

sarNie Juvenile
she was rich and was the daugther of a toy making company (dolls) that sent out grade A stuff but her parents died at when she was like 18 or 17 or sumthing in a fire

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
Yay!! Thanks to Mango and KhoOnxNouxWanxJai, episodes 8 and 9 are uploaded in Buddie Media. I'm currently downloading them right now. I can't wait see them both!!