Jao Sao Ban Rai

danielle

sarNie Hatchling
those pictures are really cute, can;t wait to see what happens next! even though the main actress is new, she is doing a pretty good job, could anyone give a bit of the storyline

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
danielle said:
those pictures are really cute, can;t wait to see what happens next! even though the main actress is new, she is doing a pretty good job, could anyone give a bit of the storyline
[post="143752"][/post]​

You could get all the summaries for episodes 1-4 from Mango's posts on the previous pages. They are extensive and detailed. Check them out...

destiny411

Idyllic
bopha said:
:wub: wow a lot of cute pic ... can't wait to see it ... the pic which Namfom feeds Por is so hilarious :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: by the way someone can reup the teaser slap/kiss with another server cauz it seems i can't dl from uploading ;)
[post="143704"][/post]​

I reuploaded it on SENDSPACE..hope u can download it...

[Slap Scene]

Credits 2 ROOTS [the original uploader]

tinah

sarNie Coma
omg i love this lakorn!!..epi 5 was really cute..and cant for tommrow epi cuz namfon is gonna smack por on his butt.. :loool: never seen nang ek do that to a praek before..it was really cute!!

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
Awww...it sounds so cute. What Namfon is going to smack Por's butt? Whoa!! I can't wait to see episodes 5 and 6. I hope it will be uploaded in Buddie Media soon... :w000t: Thanks for sharing guys.

mango

Lakornaddict ;)
here goes eps 5 summary

SOme lady laughing to what Por says. . (her laugh is funny) THen that lady calls the bad girl and after putting down the phone she runs after Por cars but he speds away and the bad guy comes and says what's wrong. . Then the lemon truck driver is arguing with Sara, Por's sister and she throws a purse at the back of his head and he throws all her shopping back on the floor and walks out of the apartment. The bad guy and girl is at his farm in the middle of a garden talking about something i dont understand much. :) Then Por's daughter is coloring and Por's aunt walks in to living room and talks to Por. Bad girl arrives at Por's house and sits next to Por and then the daughter comes between and sit between them and wants Por to go somewhere with her. The bad girl tries to stop him but he carries his daughter and is leaving but the daughter says something and Por turns and look at bad girl. Por is in his kitchening something and his aunt come in and says it smells good and all. He puts some of the thing in a plate and brings it to Namfon bedroom (his). Then he picks up her comb and then he walks toward bed sits on bed and touches Namfon's hair and combs it. (so sweet of him :wub: ). Then he whisper something in her ear. She moves her head and calls out for her parents again. She is holding out her hand and he grabs her hand and hold it a bit and then she settles and he leaves. Por arrives at bad guy's house and throws a stack of money on the table. Namfon's bro talks to some guy. Por is holding Namfon's hand and he fell asleep. Namfon begins to wake up and she looks around and says where is she. She then is about to get up but sees her hand is being held back and looks and see that Por is holding her hand then she struggles and Por wakes up and she is like scared. She then looks at what she is wearing and grabs the blanket and wrap around her and he laughs and walks toward her and says something. It's funny what's he doing. :lol: He smells her. Then he grab her and push her towards bathroom. He takes the blanket and close the bathroom door. She dress herself up and combs her hair and ties it. Then he brings her something to eat and she eats it and he grabs a chair and sit in front of her and watch her eating she cleans out the plate. :) Then they went and drove to her House and she sees it is burn down. Por and the bad guys starts shooting. She runs and slap Por, she always misunderstanding :(. THey start to run and Namfon falls and say she is fine. They are being chase with a guyss shooting them. Por shot one of them. .Por's driver tells that they are being shoot and Por's aunt is worry. Namfon is crying in front of her house. They come home safely and Namfon says hi to Por's aunt respectfully and his aunt just walk away, she seem not to like Namfon rite now. SHe shoved the bad girl out of her way and takes Por and drags her with her. OOOOooooOOO ;). THey're in the room and he claps. Oh yea and they got marry when she was sorta forgetful at the hospital. (that was a flashback). She sinks down to the floor and starts to cry. Bad guy laugh about something bad girl says and she gets angry and then he starts to touch and look at her up and down. Sunrising and Namfon just got out of the bathroom and she sees Por on the bed and comes her chest she so funny... Then Por starts to walk towards her and is smiling ;). Daughter knocks and calls for Por. She starts to walk to open the door and Por put his hand around her shoulder. She struggles to let him hold her should but he hugs her and than she lets him and he lets his daughter comes in and she kisses Por on both cheeks and and daughter kiss Namfon cheek and Namfon kiss daughter cheek. Then daughter tells Namfon to give Por a kiss. She shakes her head so Por kiss her first and then she bites Por's cheek. Then they come to the dining table. Daughter says something. They all sit down. (daughter name is Lookthang) Por's aunt tells Lookthang and Namfon to switch places and they did. The aunt says something to Namfon and then they start to eat, but when she cut her sausage it flew on to Por's aunts plate and Por looks up and Namfon stares at him. Namfon looks down and his aunt tells the maid to get something but Por says its okay Namfon starts to cry and Lookthang says she hungry, I think. Then bad girl comes to hold Por hand then Namfon shoves bad girl away from Por and she holds his hand instead and she talks about morning kiss and all soo funny how she tries to make the other girl jealous so love it:wub: They both walk off leaving the bad girl hanging. Everyone is cheering :). bad girl follows after Namfon and Por behind them. They come to an event-like. THen Por introduce her to some dude in green shirt and he kiss her cheek. Then the guy from the party his name is Khon Anai and he came and say hello to her and then he went to get a drink for Namfon, or in the movie Pimeka. Bad guy hand her drink she doesnt take. Khon Anai got her coffee. The maids come and clean Por and Namfon room. They think naughty thoughts LOL Namfon says thank u to Khon Anai and sorta flirt with him and they walk off. Namfon got Por jealous. Bad guy says something Por looks at him like he wanna kill him then walked off. Sara, Por's sister is shopping and Lemon truck driver is with her. Her credit card is canceled she gets frustrated and mad. Por goes into the girls bathrm thinking Namfon is in there but she actually when to the parking lot. Bad guy goes after her and grabs her hand and she is startle.

Preview of 6th
Namfon puts knai ahp (a long pillow) on the bed seperating her and Por. He comes up next to bed peeking.. . He grab Khon Anai collar. He wanted to hug her but she moved and so he kinda trip forward and she hits his butt :wub:. Then Namfon, Lookthang, and Lookthang's nanny is at the farm and a horse comes and bout to run into Lookthang but Namfon pushes Lookthang out of way and she gets hurt herself.

Well theres summary of eps 5 even though some of u watched it already. . hehehe
tell me if u guys still want the summary if not ill be stopping here :)

oh and thats only if u guys want me to stop =)
np Mara Phang =D

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
Thanks for the beautifully written summary. You're doing so good with the summaries...please continue on unless it's taking up too much of your time. I'm hyped!! Awww...I will have to see episodes 5 for myself. It is so interesting....Will episodes 6 be out today? I want to see them both at once to avoid too much anticipation. LOL.

mango

Lakornaddict ;)
lol no it doesnt take up my time hahaa so i'll continue uhm it airs evvery friday-sunday but iono wha time. .

tinah

sarNie Coma
thanx alot mango for writing the summaries!!..cant wait for epi 6..i just saw the preview..why is por always smacking someone's butt..lol..in his last lakorn with pat..he was smacking her butt too..now hes smacking namfon's butt like they are little kids

destiny411

Idyllic
**wachted episode 6 and it was better than episode 5...the scene that Namfone smaked por's butt was funny...but before that Por smaked her butt...lolx...The bad girl lied to por and his aunt that she tried to push por's duaghter to the horse but actually she was saving her not trying to hurt her....then he got mad and also very jealous in this episode...She didn't even noe wat she did wrong...he made her cried....but when he found out the truth...[my 2nd favorite part after the butt smaking scene..lolx :D ]...he went to the hospital and slept in the bed w/ her...w/o her even noeing.....

puppylov

sarNie Adult
namfon will smack his butt , not hers!!! I would be really appreciated if you could tell me what they said about the agreement, etc. I would love for you to provide an in-depth conversation. I know I might be asking to much and I know it's not that easy. Regardless, you are doing a good job and thanks!!!!!!Don't mind me!!!!!!!!!!1