Jao Sao Ban Rai

Bee

sarNie Juvenile
Calisto said:
I don't get how she didn't know anything when she just got knock down by the bad guy.  Then the doctor said won't know anything cause of the medication and if he didn't take her to the hospital she could get a coma?  LOL, what kind of condition is that.  I just thought that was strange.
[post="142058"][/post]​
Its because she really weak...she didn't have enough food or the proper nutrien in her body. B) on top of that she bag the back of her head to the floor when the bad guy punched her...which is the most dangerous part of the head that's where the brain located ^_^ sorry for making it sound too scientific

puppylov

sarNie Adult
can someone tell me if she's gonna be like this (her amnesia condition) most of the time in this lakorn? I hope not, but I dun think so!!!!!!!!

macli

sarNie Hatchling
I doubt she'll be in this condition throughout the lakorn. I say she's on medication that's why she's kinda high??? Seems like so. anywase Por's character is mean yet honest which me likes

puppylov

sarNie Adult
aw.......i just want namfon to be mean like b4 or back to her true selfin next week episodes, not at da middle/end of da lakorn!!!!!!!!!!

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
I just finished episodes 4 and it continues to interest me. Whoa...Por is one HOT hero!! Namfon is very lucky to have such a kind hearted, handsome hunk by her side. What a lucky girl...I'm glad karma is getting back at Namfon's brother. The robbery should teach him a lesson. He's such a jerk for leaving her stranded. Good thing she has Por, otherwise she would be all alone. The bad guy is going overboard, torturing Por and Namfon. I feel bad for them both. It's going to feel like forever before episodes 5 is available. Darn...why can't this lakorn just air everyday?

donna

sarNie Adult
do you think that he loves her? he jumped at the chance to marry her. its sweet that he watches out for but yet he yells at her the same time

Toon

Official Robert Pattinson Ambassador
the answer to your question is at the end of episode four...his aunt asked him if he was crazy for falling in love with Pim after Pim slapped him at the party and he replied that he loved Pim since from the moment he first saw her...so yes he definitely loves her...he just one of those praeks you know "Bak Rai...Jai Dee" translation "bad mouth...kind and caring deep down"

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
tinah said:
a slap scene..it was funny :lol:

credit to roots

http://www.uploading.com/?get=9CRYVYJW
[post="142950"][/post]​

Thanks a bunch for the teaser, Tinah. Oh goodness, I'm falling in love with Por and Namfon!! :w000t: They are totally driving me crazy. Oh, the teaser was soooo cute and funny!! Por kept on laughing when Namfon slapped him. How hilarious...I can't wait to see that scene...

PimpStress

sarNie Juvenile
OMG!! I love Por's character. I loved the scene in epi 3 where he and Pim were in bed and he kissed her while she was sleeping. He was being so sweet but then as soon as she started waking up, he jumped out of bed and started acting mean again. So funny when she leaped at him and fell flat on her face!! haha. Can't wait till they get married and start living together. Should be hiliarious! Yea, Pim is lucky indeed.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Omg!!I need to see ....., but havent had time that sucks.!! hahah besides running out of space from transfering all my old files back onto my pc... but can't wait to start downloading it again!!

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
awwww thanks for sharing the pics awesomest... iimm addicted to this lakorn big time ahha making me lagg on my uploads... thanks for sharing the pics =D

Bee

sarNie Juvenile
:) thanks for sharing the pictures....they're so cute...man can't wait till friday ^_^

mokka

sarNie Adult
so far i think this lakorn is very cute... even if he was being to her, he still cared and watch her from behind...i cannot wait for episode 5...looking forward to it

bopha

sarNie Elites
:wub: wow a lot of cute pic ... can't wait to see it ... the pic which Namfom feeds Por is so hilarious :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: by the way someone can reup the teaser slap/kiss with another server cauz it seems i can't dl from uploading ;)