Jao Sao Ban Rai

puppylov

sarNie Adult
i dun think they will play epi 4 today cuz it's not updated yet, but for other sunday lakorns are already updated!!!!

tang071

sarNie Elites
this lakorn is good. however i'm not crazy over it yet....i skip a lot of parts...yeah namfon was in ruk dai mai ta huajai mai pien. i think she was the one who was running after nam. its funny how she calls poh "na ma nyeak" or whatever. she's pretty but her eyes look kinda cross or i dunno how to describe them in pictures...just doesnt seem natural.

pze

sarNie Adult
it aired today but there was something wrong with the link n they took it down n havent updated it yet.....so well just have to wait patiently....lolz....

mango

Lakornaddict ;)
Sorry guys for not posting any summary or uploading any eps yet hehehe i just got back home and i am sooooo tired so i just got finish dling the eps 3 and 4 for u guys and then maybe the summary will come after if i get to watch it tonite :)

oh and im uploading them rite now so just wait hehehe ;)

tinah

sarNie Coma
thanx mango! ive just seen epi 4..and man its getting good! that bad guy attempt to rape namfon and he punch her so hard..she fell on the floor and her head hit the ground really hard..por came to help..he beat up the bad doode..then took namfon to the hospital..the doctor said she isnt gonna remeber anything for atleast 2 to 3 days so shes acting alittle crazy in a way..then por suggested her to marry him i felt so sorry for namfon but it was very sweet cuz por put a ring on namfon's finger! :wub: she had no reaction cuz she was still alittle crazy and yeh the next day por took namfon to his house..dang that bad doode..he burned namfon's farm..every episode just gets better and better..doesnt drag..darn..gotta wait til friday to watch it.. :( they probaly gonna get married in the next epi..

an la

sarNie Hatchling
i just finished watching ep 3 and man i can't get enough of it, i love how por is so mean but also so sweet. the beginning of the episode was so cute, when he acted like he didnt do anything. i also like how it moves good pace, cuz i hate lakorns that drag too much, in this one i dont have to ff so much.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I just started watching this lakorn and omg im loving it.. its so cute! and hahh gotta say por and namfon are so cute together.. love how he is mean but then again so sweet...

Toon

Official Robert Pattinson Ambassador
:wub: I so totally agree with all of you...I just love Por's character in here...he acts really mean and everything but he's one of those people who' s really loving and sweet deep down...epi three was soooo good...it was funny how numfon caught him at kissing her and she's like "if you're a real man you would admit what you did" and then Por ws like "even if you were really in a deep sleep you would still wake up if someone was doing it to you" hehehehe LOL...i busted out laughing so hard!!!!

mango

Lakornaddict ;)
Eps 3 and 4 is up in Bm hurry and go dl hehehe :wub:

and the summary will come after i just gotta watch it now hehehe

Bee

sarNie Juvenile
puppylov said:
i dun think they will play epi 4 today cuz it's not updated yet, but for other sunday lakorns are already updated!!!!
[post="141656"][/post]​

They did show ep4...its already up on the buddie media section...I just finished downloading it... ^_^

mango

Lakornaddict ;)
eps 3 summarry

Starts off back in the hotel suite where Namfon and Por is hugging Namfon on Por's chest. He wakes up first and smiles and then took her hair and put it behind her ears and he took her hand and hold it on his chest and she begins to move. Her back is turn to him now. He kinda look up to see if she still asleep then he gets up slowly and look at her and kiss on her cheek and she eyes begin to move and suddenly are wide open. She gets up and touch her cheek and look at her clothes. He laughs. . . she gets up on the bed and falls flat on the floor. . The bad guy who bought her farm and all drives to her house and looks around. . . Por talks something about superman lol she shove him a lil for awhile. Namfon touches her cheek and then begins to cry. She slap him in the arm and chest and then he grab her arms and blah blah. . Then Por goes swimming and Namfon is in the bathrm and dresses up and talk to herself sayin what she'll do to Por and Por comes in and listens and smiles. Blah Blah Namfon comes down from suite and sits down at table and talk to Por and eats. . . Then the two maids skinny and fatty falls in a field and bump heads. . . Namfon and Por are in the car and they reach his house. . . she wants to get out of car but he grabs her and hold her hands and drive in the driveway. He drag her out of car. . and drag in hosue (nice house) then they talk and he's choking her and then push her away a bit. . they argue . .Then he drags her to where his daughter is. His daughter doesnt want to eat. . Namfon sees the daughter and smiles Namfon says sorry to Por. Por calls his daughter she runs and hugs him. Then she whines to Por and Namfon is smiling behind them. . . Por looks to Namfon and tells his daughter to say hi and all. . Namfon kneels so she's about the lil girls height. . Namfon goes anbd sit with her at the table. Then the bad guy and the bad girl is at the store and they talk. Then another girl comes and gets smack by bad girl. The bad girl comes to the older lady house (Khon Aht) i think.. It's nite now and Por drops Namfon off back at her house. Namfon sits in her bedroom.. . Khon Aht kisses the daughter goodnite and she goes to bed, but the daughter came and got her teddybear and Por carried her to bed. Then the bad girl is at her house and hits a maid. . Then her dad i believe comes and stops her and help the maid get up and looks at her face then gives her some cash and when she walking away he slaps her butt (perve!) Then the bad guy is in his car theres a girl in the car with him and he mesmerize it's Namfon and sorta kiss her and all and then he realize who it is and push her away. Then the bad girl hugs her dad? THen Por drives his motorcycles to Namfon house and looks around and then he comes into Namfon bedroom and see her asleep he about to touch her but doesnt. Then the bad guy is dragging a girl out and she is bruised up he push her to the floor. .. Then his men took her out of the bad guys house. Por is still looking at Namfon sleeping. Then he hears the goat crying because gasoline is being pour around them. . . The bad guys is about to burn down her house but Por comes and check and the bad guys men throw the torch at Por and the bad guy men grabs a gun .. .Thats when Namfon hears the gunshot. . Por grabs torch and throw at the bad guy. . . Namfon gets out and Por is chasing the bad guy and sayin stop. . .bad guy blows up . .Namfon cleans the gate. . Next morning the villagers look at the guy who burn. . .Por comes to Namfon Namfon yells at him then she is about to run but Por grab her and she yells at him some more. The police looks at the burn body. Namfon is in Por car. Blah Blah. . Namfon sits on the edge of a rock or something and cries

Preview of Eps 4
BAd guy burns her house. . .Por takes her to his house bad girl see get jealous and question. . . later the bad guy punches Namfon full out and Namfon hits the ground unconcious and thats it . . ..

vannitda

sarNie Hatchling
im sarting to like this lakorn...in the beginning i was this lakorn is not that good. then started to like it. I love how n'ek always fight back. love it!

mango

Lakornaddict ;)
Eps 4 summary

She sits on the edge of rock ro something cryin Por comes. . .. He helps her up and holds her by shoulder and some lady sees Namfon gettin in the car with Por. .bad girl talks to bad guy. . Then later bad guy comes and show Namfon a paper. Then he walks toward her and she about to run and he grabs her she try to scream for help but he covers her mouth and holds her tightly and she bites his hand and he grabs her. She struggles with him then she wants to punch him but he blocks and punch he instead. . .Por comes up and see the bad guy carand comes in qucikly and see that bad guy bought to kiss Namfon and comes and kick him on side and they start punching and kicking and fighting. . Namfon begins to wake up. She gets up and her nose is bleeding he comes and kick the bad guy out of hosue. . Por start punching again Por is goood lol. . . Namfon gets up and walks toward Por and holds his fist Por stops him and Namfon falls and Por picks her up. .Por gets his cell out and calls someone Por carries Namfon to his car. Bad guy gets up slowly. villagers come and beat up the bad guy but the bad guy wanna crash into em. . .the maids are cleaning around pool. bad girl come to Por house. .Namfon is in hospital. . Por is watching after namfon. Bad guy comes to bad girl house and his nose is bloody and so is his shirt. . Namfon is scared and she is crying and shaking. . Por is holding her. Namfon falls back unconcious. They burn Namfon house. . Her brother is in a house cooking something to eat. . Find money in mircrowave. .. Por talk to his driver. . Namfon calls for help in her sleep. Lemon truck driver and Por sis talk Por is holding Namfon hand. Doctors check up on Namfon and Bad guy comes with his ppl and kidnap Namfon but Por comes Namfon gets slap. Por gets slap. . Then Por gets hit in the head by a gun he is bleeding but he doesnt budge. . Then Por calls for a nurse. . . Namfon is like panting for breath. . .Namfon is carried by Por to his house. . .I think he said dat Namfon is his wife. . and the maids is like wheee or something lol. . .the driver gets slap by Khon Aht The driver so funny lol Por kiss his daughter and sai nite nite. . Namfon is sleeping in Por room. Por touches her cheek and the maid giggles and then he tell the maid to go. . Por and Khon Aht talks and she is like yelling at him. Por is like fustrated. . Then bad girl comes home and throw magazines and things at the maid. . and slaps her. . older guy stops them and maid is crying and the older guy hugs her. bad girl starts to cry and the older guy comes and talk to her. Namfon bro is showering and some guy comes looking for money and found it. He leaves and Namfon bro is pisssed. Por comes to some dude. Then bad guy comes to talk to the same dude.

Eps 5 preview
Bad guy and Por talk . . . Por and Namfon talk. . . its mostly talking in the next eps lol

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
Mango, thanks for the summary and the uploads. I greatly appreciate your time and commitment. Yay!! I'm going to download episodes 4 right now. When will we get to see episodes 5? I'm hooked on this lakorn!! :w000t: I love Por so much!!

puppylov

sarNie Adult
who is dat old lady living in Por's house? Now, Por has a hold of Namfon legally!!!!Dis lakorn is gettin more and more interesting. Do u think dat she won't remember anything until at da middle or da end of da lakorn? But i think she will remember in da next episode.

tinah

sarNie Coma
this turn out way different then i would have imagine..i thought namfon had to get marry por cuz of the dept well actually it was cuz of the dept but then namfon didnt agree to marry him... cuz she lost her memories so she doesnt know whats going on..thats interesting..reminds me of one of the lakorn but forgot which one..cuz the storyline sounds familar..

Calisto

sarNie Hatchling
I don't get how she didn't know anything when she just got knock down by the bad guy. Then the doctor said won't know anything cause of the medication and if he didn't take her to the hospital she could get a coma? LOL, what kind of condition is that. I just thought that was strange.