Jao Sao Ban Rai

tinah

sarNie Coma
oh man..i just seen epi 2..and it was sooo good!!..por and namfon definatly has chemistry..love how namfon argues back to por..shes so strong! but yet weak..thats wrong how her brother just lefted her alone like that.. :angry:

mango

Lakornaddict ;)
tinah said:
thank you so much mango for the sum and uploading epi 2 for us!!..cant wait to go dl it..and thanx for sharing the pix mara phang!..dang i love por and namfon and also this lakorn!..namfon is a talented actress..
Edit: omg why was por chocking namfon..lol..hes so mean
[post="141116"][/post]​
I have no idea y Por was choking Namfon but the preview of eps 3 showed dat poor Namfon :(

Thanks Mara Phang fro the pictures they look cute in em hehehe
and no problem i enjoy writing the summaries and uploading the eps on BM, but all the credit goes to Bong Sarn for the original upload :wub:

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
i just saw episode 3 and its sooo good.. por was soo sweet looking after namfon at night cause her door lock and windows are broken .. and hes worried something might happen to her... hehehehehe... he loves namfon soo much but he doesnt show it it front of her hehhe looks like tomorrow 's episode they're gonna get marrie ahahahahha

puppylove- at first i wasnt sure wen my friend vanida said she was in ruk dai mai.. then i went and rewatch it cause my sister recorded that lakorn ( shes a big nam fan ahhah) and it was namfon ... but i can be wrong tho cause i didnt have my glasses on wen i re watch it. ahhaha :p

tinah

sarNie Coma
dang you already seen epi 3..so fast lol..i cant wait for that epi..they already married in epi 4?..kool!..more sweet scenes :wub:

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Here are some caps of Namfon in Cheer and Kade lakorn...she play as a bad girl that like Nam.....

puppylov

sarNie Adult
in the next epi he said " she is my wife." I'm sure that da marriage is in da next epi or da week after dat. yeah, it was cute when he looked after her all da way!!!!!Sad dat her bro left her and didn't care about her........

tinah

sarNie Coma
wow i didnt know namfon was in cheer/kade's lakorn..its probaly cuz she wasnt noticiable until now..that was ch7 lakorn..now shes playing in ch3..

dara45

sarNie Hatchling
I like this lakorn. Namofone isn't that bad and the chemistry is good, but I still like Pat/Por together better. Please don't hate me. I can't wait for the next episodes.

iheartchakrit

sarNie Juvenile
dancy said:
Here are some caps of Namfon in Cheer and Kade lakorn...she play as a bad girl that like Nam.....

[post="141280"][/post]​

OMG I knew I saw her somewhere before...it kept bugging me..soo that was her..no wonder i had this annoyed feeling the first time i watched her in this lakorn lol..

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
Are you serious, episodes 3 is out? Yay!! I can't wait to see the sweet scenes as well...I'm loving Jao Sao Ban Rai. Por and Namfon ROCKS!! Thanks for the brief details, Tangmoe. Mango, please make time and upload for us.........LOL.

puppylov

sarNie Adult
i really like ch 3 cuz they give people an opportunity and they do not cast the same people over and over again and they do not have da same people over again like ch 7! But i do like ch 7 too!!!!! Ch 7 seems to prefer within their own categories!!!! Luv dis lakorn!!!

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
I finally had a chance to see episodes 2. Whoa...this episodes is GREAT!! It's too short, though. It has a touch of humor and sadness all at once. I love it when Namfon tries to punch Por and she ends up hugging him on accident. That was too cute!! Even though Por has a grudge on Namfon, he still takes good care of her. Like when she had a nightmare...he was there to comfort her worries. When she didn't have money for the taxi driver, he was there to assist her. What a sweetheart!! Por shows he cares alot about Namfon. Why is Por taking Namfon as a hostage? Is it because he's trying to find out where her brother is to obtain information on his sister? Geez...Por's sister is totally annoying...She's such a trouble maker. As well, she is irresponsible and inconsiderate. She travelled out of the country without notifying any of her family members. She even got married without Por's acknowledgement. What an idiot. She acts like her brother doesn't exist. Anyhow, Por and Namfon looks adorable in matching pajamas. LOL. I can't wait to see more....

Puppylov, I also admire Channel 3 productions and casts. They always provide us with the most meaningful and greatest lakorns. They are amazing!!

cecilia

Staff member
thanks for the pix..oh wow..i didnt' know that namfon is in KADE AND CHEER'S LAKRON..pertty much cuz of the fact that she's being a n'rai..not alot of ppl care to pay attention to her..and now that she' in ch3..oh wow..what a different..n'ek role with handsome p'ek and brilliant acting than being some hardhead n'rai in kade/cheer lakorn..anywya..i hate that lakorn so..:lol:

ooh..end of episode 3 preview for episode 4 look intense and interesting..him claiming her to be his wife already.i like man like por..he know what he want..and he agree to it boldly...

hahah..i love episode 3 the most..cuz they're so cute in there..when por kiss namfon and ran away from the bed to grab onto some newspaper and pretend to read..:lol:..he's so funny when namfon ask him ..did he do anythign to her..and then with the whoel thing..she felt like something touches her..and did he kiss her?..he shyly turn and admit..:lol:..how cute...can't wait for more scene..i hate her brother so much..so MEAN..