Jao Sao Ban Rai

an la

sarNie Hatchling
I like it so far Por and Namfon are really cute together. Por is really good at being mean, his face is so serious. But he is still a cutie and I do like aggressive Pr'ek, he can pull totally pull it off. As for Namfon she is good considering this is my first lakorn of hers.

calla

sarNie Adult
yea, i think numfon is really cute and she can acts. this is also her first lakorn that i watch.

noiki

sarNie Hatchling
it's an orange tree since mangos grow differently. they hang on 1 really long string off of the tree

calla

sarNie Adult
wow.......these wallpapers are just too cute too colorful......ahhhhhhh..its like a paradise....... :wub: :w000t:

nainee

sarNie Egg
hey...thanks for the pix and the summary.....are you going to do the 2nd esp.too????? thanks for advanced :D !!

nainee

sarNie Egg
me, too...i think i am loving to this lakorn...i feel sad for her b/c her brother sold her to that bad dude.... :(

Bee

sarNie Juvenile
:) just finished watching ep1..por is so mean to numfon...just curious why is he so mean to her? Man i can't wait for ep2...can someone tell the airing date for this lakorn? :lmao:

yui15

sarNie Elites
It airs on Ch.3 Friday-Sunday at 20:30. Por is so mean to Namfon, but I can't wait to see them argue. The credits have some really dramatic scenes. Do they both get shot sometime in the lakorn? Woo! Can't wait to watch the next epi!

kermint

sarNie Adult
wow, i just finish ep1 it's good so far lol. yeah por's so mean to namfon hahahaha but i like this kind of lakorn hahahahahaha and then can't wait until they fall in love tho......
yeah por and namfon look cute together too

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
*make a face*

I wont get to watch it for 1month. Hehehe...great... wanted to watch this too...

mango

Lakornaddict ;)
hahaha i cant wait for the next eps hehehe the wallpaper is sooo adorable and colorful i LOVE it :wub: oh and those are lemons in the wallpaper. . .

tinah

sarNie Coma
oh my look at this :wub: that means this week epi they already married omg i notice they have the same pj's on..just like ken/anne in oum ruk lol

'ฝน' จังงัง!! 'ปอ' จู่โจมจูบ

ละคร “เจ้าสาวบ้านไร่” ทางช่อง 3 ออกอากาศไม่ ทันไร มีแต่คนลุ้นให้ ปอ-ทฤษฎี สหวงษ์ กับ ฝน-พัชรินทร์ จัดกระบวนพล กิ๊กกิ๊กรักกันจริงๆ ปอ ก็เลยจัดให้ ขอโซโล่โชว์กุ๊กกิ๊ก (ในจอ) ให้ดูเรียกน้ำย่อยกันก่อน แต่แค่นี้ก็เล่นเอา ฝน เขินซะหน้าแดงแจ๋ ฉาก เด็ดนี้เป็นตอนที่ สรัล (ปอ) ได้ช่วยพา พิม (ฝน) ไปพัก ที่โรงแรม ดูแลจนหลับไป พอ พิม ตื่นขึ้นมาเห็นนอน อยู่บนเตียงเดียวกันเลยโวยวาย เพราะนึกว่าเสียสาวไปแล้ว---ฉากนี้เนื่องจากเป็นฉากกิ๊กกิ๊กพระ-นาง ผกก. เล็ก-ณรงค์ จารุจินดา อยากได้ภาพอารมณ์ธรรมชาติก็เลยไปแอบกระซิบ ปอว่าให้หอมจริงๆเลยนะ จู่ๆมีคนเปิดไฟเขียวให้หอมสาว ปอ ทำจมูกฟุดฟิดแหย่ ฝน ก็งงๆ เพราะไม่รู้ชะตากรรมตัวเอง ตอนถ่าย ฝน ก็เขินเมื่อต้องมานอนซุกใต้ผ้าห่มผืนเดียวกัน ต่างคนก็เลยไม่กล้านอนใกล้กัน ร้อนถึง ผกก.ต้องช่วยจัดท่าให้ แต่พอเผลอๆ ปอ ก็ขยับตัวมากอด ฝน ซะชิด แถมก้มหอมแก้มซะฟอดใหญ่ ฝน ตกใจหน้าตาตื่นเพราะไม่ทันตั้งตัว ผิดกับ ปอ ที่มีคนแอบเห็นว่ายิ้มกรุ้มกริ่มเชียว...ตามชมวันเสาร์นี้.

yui15

sarNie Elites
I can't wait either! Looks like Por's going to get slapped a lot. :D I can't wait to start seeing some sweet scenes between Por and Namfon! I'm glad that this lakorn is so good because I still have something to watch even after Ruen Naree is over. :D