Jao Sao Ban Rai

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
tinah said:
thanx for the pix mango!..wow por and namfon look like a cute couple :wub: ..namfon is really pretty..shes now on my fav young actress list..i think i might like por with namfon..lol..sorries mara phang B)

i like this pic

[post="139046"][/post]​

You don't have to apologize, Tinah. LOL. I guess you are right. Por and Namfon does make a beautiful couple...As for me Pat and Por is still the most favorable. But we are allowed to like more than one couple right? So I pick Por and Namfon next. :w000t:

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
puppylov said:
Oh, my!!!!!!!!!!!numfon is really pretty, especially when she dresses up nicely!!! This is a nice couple. Personally, i luv this couple more than anybody and i think por matches her more than anybody. They have a great chemistry together and both act really good in this lakorn. Numfon can act! I luv this woman.No offense people!!!!Thanks for the pix!!! If u hav anymore info, please share............
[post="139058"][/post]​

I love this couple too, Puppylov...but Por and Pat are still my number one!! :wub: I'm still researching for more pictures. I'll post more as soon as I could find some. As for right now, I gotta go watch the first episode...It finally got done downloading. It took forever. LOL. But it was worth the wait....

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
mango said:
hahha sure if i have the eps i would definitely summarize unless someone summarize it before me hehehe ^_^
[post="139042"][/post]​
Okay...it's an agreement. LOL. By the way, thanks a whole bunch for uploading episodes 1 for all of us. You're the sweetest...

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
Guess what I noticed in the opening credits? They introduced both Por and Namfon as newly cast stars. Is this a stock lakorn? No wonder, Por was not introduced as a new star in Likasit Huajai. Hmmm...iteresting...I was going do some research to find out which was his first lakorn. Finally, I found the answer I've been longing to know. Whoa...then Por and Namfon is truely talented to act so well in this lakorn!!

puppylov

sarNie Adult
i thought this lakorn was pretty recent- awhile back, but not in stock for that longI'm pretty sure it was done after por/pat's lakorn. Hm.....is this really a stock lakorn? I have a question, why is por so mean to numfon, but nice to the other girl?

puppylov

sarNie Adult
numfon's bro gave that guy a paper and that bad guy gave him money in return. So that bad guy bought numfon. How will por come in the pix? Will he ended up buying her? In epi 1 it showed it unless something comes up!!!!

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
puppylov said:
i thought this lakorn was pretty recent- awhile back, but not in stock for that longI'm pretty sure it was done after por/pat's lakorn. Hm.....is this really a stock lakorn?  I have a question, why is por so mean to numfon, but nice to the other girl?
[post="139067"][/post]​

I just reviewed the the opening scene again, and it did state "Noam Sa Deng Thouy" above Por and Namfon's names. Hmmm...I'm not sure about Por's attitude either. But the answer must be based on Namfon's parents. They must have done something to hurt Por because he keeps having flashbacks of their funeral.

tinah

sarNie Coma
oops sorrie i mean thanx Mara Phang for the pix!..

You don't have to apologize, Tinah. LOL. I guess you are right. Por and Namfon does make a beautiful couple...As for me Pat and Por is still the most favorable. But we are allowed to like more than one couple right? So I pick Por and Namfon next
yeh..lol..cuz i know how much you love pat/por..but to me even though this is namfon/por first lakorn together but i love them..their chemistry is great..im glad they have another lakorn together :D

Oh, my!!!!!!!!!!!numfon is really pretty, especially when she dresses up nicely!!! This is a nice couple. Personally, i luv this couple more than anybody and i think por matches her more than anybody. They have a great chemistry together and both act really good in this lakorn. Numfon can act! I luv this woman.No offense people!!!!Thanks for the pix!!! If u hav anymore info, please share............
i agree..namfon looks really pretty when she dresses up..namfon can really act and only her 2nd lakorn..she seem so experience already..if i didnt know she was a new actress i would of thought she has been an actress for a awhile already

Edit: this lakorn isnt old..its recent..cuz they started filming last year i think?

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
I'm loving the first episode so far!! It's incredibly adorable overall. See, I knew Por wouldn't prove me wrong. His lakorns have always been amazing...Por and Namfon are both HOT!! Yeah, Por and Namfon does have great chemistry. The second episode appears even better....Geez, it's making me impatient...I'm also glad Por and Namfon will have another lakorn together. I'm excited!!

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
puppylov said:
numfon's bro gave that guy a paper and that bad guy gave him money in return. So that bad guy bought numfon. How will por come in the pix? Will he ended up buying her? In epi 1 it showed it unless something comes up!!!!
[post="139087"][/post]​
I'm questioning the same thing, Puppylov. Appearently, the only way that Por will have access to Namfon is if her brother breaks the contract with the bad guy or if Por overrides that contract in some way. I'm also questioning why Por ripped a contract in front of Namfon's grandfather. There must be a mystery behind the contract. I remember Tinah explaining from the teaser that Namfon's brother sold her to Por. It would be interesting to see how it turns out. I'm addicted to Jao Sao Ban Rai!!

tinah

sarNie Coma
im glad theres more lakorn for me to watch..since ruen naree ended and oum is almost ending..now im looking forward to amratalay

onahc

sarNie Elites
there is nothing special about her, she reminds me of thai arathai the look tung singer. pat looks better and por need his goatee back.

puppylov

sarNie Adult
we all have different opinions, but i like numfon better. Personally, when i like someone it is not only beauty, but on how he/she acts. I guess when you like or admire someone you have this connection that you dunno what and why. It's jus that clitch!!!!!

puppylov

sarNie Adult
pat is cool too and i dun hate her, but bt her and numfon i like numfon more. i wish pat can eat more cuz i think she's too skinny. how old is numfon by the way?

cecilia

Staff member
sarN said:
... my kind of P"K ...  aggressive?...  it just started so it goin be a long way to go for it to end .. i goin be waiting all summer for it to end so i can  watch it hahah . Ya pm me if a good scene came up ...ya know my scene    ;)
[post="138939"][/post]​
:lmao: too funny..but true..*i hope to see it myself too.. muahahahah* ..love aggressive man too..but i hope it won't be too aggressive and dramatic like JOHNNY..cuz he's definitely the most scarry aggressive man that i have seen in lakorn.. but at least por have a softer side to him, he secretly care for her when she's not around.. :lmao:

tinah said:
thanx so much for the summary mango!!..sounds so interesting..the lakorn airs fri-sun!..the timeslot is 20:30 thanx for uploading epi 1 for us mango
[post="139016"][/post]​
wuh ..every other day?..i can't wait every other day..sarn already kill me just friday and sat upload...but oh well..to addictive to wait..i guess i can wait...thanks for the infor..so aired friday and sunday at 8:30 am here in ch3..hm?..do i want to wake up that early?..anyone?..we did to KOB and STEFAN..:lol:..

puppylov said:
someone said that the lil girl is por adopted daughter! Should they be playing this lakorn for 1 hr and 30 sometin minutes? Sometimes, they play it less than that like the 1 epi was only 1 hr. yeah, i'm in luv wit dis lakorn!!!!
[post="139021"][/post]​
for real?..i wish it's not adopted then..i. really want to at leats see some matromony going in here..and you know..since por is being a jerk just to pissed namfon off..perhaps..namfon got fed up and took off and have this girl ..and then some on..nvm..i lost my plot..:lol:..
anyway..thanks for clarifying that ..

puppylov said:
oh, yeah! What did numfon's brother give to that guy wit da mustache? What did numfon's uncle give to por?
[post="139024"][/post]​
if i remember it right..he secretly sold the ranch *the land that namfon's family own* to the mustache guy *did you guy remember when he ask her to sign her name after she saw him with por's sister at the house before por's sister's birthday that night*..i think he use her signature along with his to sign of the contract and sold it to the mustached guy.. and if i remember it right, the mustached guy offer her brother more money if he sell namfon to him too..*(i hate her brother already..so backstabbign when he actually told her not to worry about anything cuz he'll take care of it..what a brother :angry: *..and like mango or someone in here said..i guess por will come in the picture since he seem to love her from the start..he'll be her rescue hero..*hih..at least he did show up when it rain to protect her from the treebranch..or stop his car to look at her and pretend around this 'suppose' girlfriend of his that he's only enjoying the scenary..:lol:

About namfon being pretty..i think she always look pretty even she dress in funny clothese with a tennis shoe..she still rock..she's always pretty...and i like this cuz you don't see alot of makeup on her when she's out in the field taking care after the goats ..:lol:..btw..i like her smile..she have a very nice genuine smile..anyone know if she win some miss teen thailand show..cuz ahem..if she go..i'm sure she'll win..cuz she's just too *hard to describe..*..i admire her natural beauty like some of my classic actress..and YEAH..finally a new actress that DEFINITELY CAN ACT..she act well..

ah..now i have to wait til monday... :wavecry: but WAIT..there's OUM RUK tonight ^^

which btw..can someone explain the whole meaning of the lakorn title?..cuz i was driving and on my way home from Milwaukee..i laughed at it cuz my translation of it is..''BAD HOUSE BRIDE'' ..or the other way around ''UNFORTUNATE BRIDE'' or ''BRIDE IN THE MAD HOUSE'' i dont' know..i just thought it's so funny when i tried to translate it word to word :lmao:

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
im already in love with this lakorn... por is soo in love with namfon.. :rolleyes: he cant hide that from us!! ahahahha... i think that por gonna help namfon from that guy by marrying namfon...

i think the title means "Country Bride" cause Barn rai.. is techically means country... correct me if im wrong

cecilia

Staff member
^hihi..you're right..ban rai also mean country as in ranch house..something like that..

maybe it's that meaning..:lol:..oopsis..i suck at reading karaokee writing..:lol: