Jao Sao Ban Rai

mango

Lakornaddict ;)
Well here the summary of eps 1

First off, Namfon has a nightmare of her parents dying in the fire. . she wakes up and call for her mom and dad, her uncle (i think) comes and knock on the door to see if everything is ok. . they talk ( idont understand dat much thai so yea hehe) then next morning she gets dress and go to the fields but before her and her brother was talkin about something . . . Por was riding on a horse sees Namfon rounding up the goats . . .has a flashback to Namfon's parent funeral. .NAmfon stops rounding up the goats and goes and sit down and eat. . Por comes over and they start arguing. . after awhile she stops and walk away. . .then Namfon uncle goes to Por's farm and gives Por a piece of paper but Por ripped it into two they say something to each other. . . then Por's sister drives and didnt look almost hit a truck full of lemons and the driver comes down (nearby is Namfon's brother) and she comes out of her car starts yelling at the lemon truck driver and then Namfon brother comes over and settles it a bit and Por's sister give money to the lemon truck driver. Later Por's sister is at a nightclub and the lemon truck driver and Namfon brother is there drinks with her then they dance with her (she stuck in the middle hahah) when she gets back she gets out of her car locks it and then Por comes out and just starts hittin her on the butt or leg since she moves lol then she says she sorry and blah blah blah gives him a kiss on cheek hugs him and all . . blah blah blah Namfon has another nightmare this time her parents are being carried out of the bruning house. . . she wakes up and then curls back into bed. . . next morning her brother is drunk on the road Por and his driver sees goes out and check on him. . they have a lil struggle cuz Namfon brother doesnt wanna get in car he PUNCHES Por and then Por starts punching him back (punch in stomach then BAM in the face) Namfon brother falls to ground and Por's driver takes him into car and then its back to where Namfon is rounding up the goats again Por drops Namfon brother off at where she was and she has a misunderstanding and screams at Por and blah blah then she walks into her uncle's room and finds him in bed peacefully dead. . .her brother at the doorway is shock.. . than the walk and some dude comes out of car and takes her and her brother to where her uncle's body was being burn. . . (her brother and the other dude doesnt have a gud look on the face look like there on to something bad) then her brother comforts her and they put their uncles ashes in the lake and chapeah her uncle(meaning puttin ur hands together and pray in khmer) then her brother i think see soemthing a bout the money and is shcok angry mad or w/e lol the Por sees Namfon think she gunna commit suicide and goes and pick her up (while he's on horse) she screaming for help and tells Por she let her down and blah blah he drops her off on the ground hard( he is soooo mean lol) Por's sister goes on the motocycle with the lemon truck driver hiding from Por and Por comes to talk with Namfon brother and all her brother gets mad. . her brother made her sign something and he has that look dat he's tricking her dat smirk and blah blahPor comes again to where Namfon is rounding up goats and her brother comes and talk to that dude (the one with mustache) and then the dude with mustache yells and slap some girl and tell her to leave then Por is at the place where Namfon is rounding up horse they each give one another that glare lol then Namfon brother and Por's sister is at somewhere Namfon brother went to get her and blah blah then it starts raining and Namfon is outside Por runs to help her then a lightning struck a tree branch and Por covers Namfon so she wont get hurt she pushes him off and yells at him Por takes off his coat and covers her head and she takes it off and throw it at him blah blah blah she gets water for Por's sister then its a birthday party(Por's sister). . . Por's sister bring Namfon and Namfon brother and Namfon looks at her clothing and the wong wong wong beat comes then everyone says happy birthday to Por sister then a dude comes and say hello to Namfon and says her outfit is pretty he ask her to dance and she says no thanks from a far Por is looking at them kinda madish lol (probably jealous :wub:) (he is so HOT:wub: :wub:) then two maids come out and sneak and dance with everyone so funny lol and they get yell at by Por sister then POr sister brings Namfon and her brother to say hello and introduce to Por and i think her aunt or something i noe its not her mom hehe then some girl says something and Por sister says that they're goin back the girl say something back to Por and then the older lady says something dat it doesnt matter about their class or something lol then the dude who was the only one nice to her at the party gets some food with her and then a cockroach i think lol falls on his hand he jumps up n scrream and hugs Namfon. . .and Namfon looks up and sees Por staring at her like he wanna eat her whole lol (since he was mad seein her get hug)

Next eps( a preview of it)
Por pushes Namfon on a bed and takes out a set of Pjs and throw at her face
at the party she throws something at him and slaps him the older lady was shock
then it goes back to where he wanna slap her and she was like standing up to him hehee she talks he put his hand down
then he throws her onto the floor
and thats it

I think im in love with this lakorn now hahaha cant wait for 2nd eps :wub:

they make sucha cute couple:w000t: lol but i still love Pat and Por :wub:

Im sorry dat it's soooooooo long hehehehe ^_^

mango

Lakornaddict ;)
cecilia said:
hm?..i really want to know what's up with the little girl..whos' kid is it?..them?.or his kid or who?..i really want to know..
aish i wanna see episode 2 already..

actually, i changed my mind..por ain't that bad..he does have that mysterious pete altitude but he seem to be very caring too...:lol:..can't wait :w000t:
[post="138933"][/post]​
hahaha i doo too she has curlyish hair . . . so adorable hehehe
but in the opening credit it seems like she love Namfon. . . hrmmmmm we just havta wait ^_^

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
Oh my goodness...Thank you so much for the summary, Mango. You made my day!! I appreciate your time. Holy cow...this lakorn is too interesting!! :w000t: Awww...I'm glad your summary is descriptive because I can actually picture the lakorn. LOL. I can't wait for more information on Por and Namfon. I'm already hooked!! LOL. When will episodes 2 air? Ooh...the next episodes seem pretty intense...I'm falling in love with this lakorn, too.

mango

Lakornaddict ;)
lol np Mara Phang Im not sure when it airs i dont noe any information about dat hehe maybe Tinah or Bluemoon does ^_^

tinah

sarNie Coma
thanx so much for the summary mango!!..sounds so interesting..the lakorn airs fri-sun!..the timeslot is 20:30 thanx for uploading epi 1 for us mango :D

puppylov

sarNie Adult
someone said that the lil girl is por adopted daughter! Should they be playing this lakorn for 1 hr and 30 sometin minutes? Sometimes, they play it less than that like the 1 epi was only 1 hr. yeah, i'm in luv wit dis lakorn!!!!

mango

Lakornaddict ;)
Mara Phang said:
Thanks, Mango. I'm going to download it right now. Yippy!! Oh by the way, I noticed you're Khmer by reading you're summary. That's cool...I am too. heheh
[post="139027"][/post]​
hahaha yes im khmer too

thanks for the picture omg cant wait for more hehehe

and np i love writing summary even tho sometimes it can be wayyyyy too long lol

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
mango said:
hahaha yes im khmer too

thanks for the picture omg cant wait for more hehehe

and np i love writing summary even tho sometimes it can be wayyyyy too long lol
[post="139036"][/post]​
That's good. You can be our designated summary writer for Jao Sao Ban Rai. LOL. The longer the summary, the better it is for me.

mango

Lakornaddict ;)
hahha sure if i have the eps i would definitely summarize unless someone summarize it before me hehehe ^_^

tinah

sarNie Coma
thanx for the pix mango!..wow por and namfon look like a cute couple :wub: ..namfon is really pretty..shes now on my fav young actress list..i think i might like por with namfon..lol..sorries mara phang B)

i like this pic

puppylov

sarNie Adult
Oh, my!!!!!!!!!!!numfon is really pretty, especially when she dresses up nicely!!! This is a nice couple. Personally, i luv this couple more than anybody and i think por matches her more than anybody. They have a great chemistry together and both act really good in this lakorn. Numfon can act! I luv this woman.No offense people!!!!Thanks for the pix!!! If u hav anymore info, please share............