Jao Sao Ban Rai

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
tinah said:
ahh cant wait..the sumary is out on ch3 site!..i like the background of the wallpaper..its very nice

http://www.thaitv3.com/drama/49banrai/banrai.html

[post="138185"][/post]​
Thanks a bunch for sharing the information and magazine, Tinah. I'm wondering, what did Por and Namfon say in the interview? Can you please translate? I appreciate your time. Oh, I love the banner...Por and Namfon makes a beautiful couple!!

I'm thrilled... :w000t: Only one more day to go. Hurray!!

tinah

sarNie Coma
they didnt say much they just talked alittle bit about their character and they said stay tune to jaosaobanrai..por said theres alot of slapping but not kiss/slap cuz namfon does all the slapping.. :lol: anyway its airing tommrow! :w000t:

Edit: :wub:

'ปอ-น้ำฝน' ขอวัดดวงหลังข่าวละครสนุกเข้าตา 'เจ้าสาวบ้านไร่'

ถือว่าเป็นละครพลิกล็อกทีเดียว เมื่อช่อง 3 ดันละคร “เจ้าสาวบ้านไร่” ลงจอหลังข่าวภาคค่ำ ทั้งที่ฟอร์มก็เป็นแนวละครเย็น แต่ว่าหลังจากผู้ใหญ่ทางช่องเห็นของจริงแล้ว ถึงแม้ว่าจะเป็นดาราใหม่ แต่เรื่องราวก็สนุกฉีกแนวไปจากคาแรกเตอร์ละครวิกพระราม 4 ทั่วไป

เรื่องย่อ...พิมพิกา สูญเสียพ่อแม่ในกองเพลิง ทำให้ พิม และ รวี พี่ชาย ต้องอาศัยอยู่กับ ปู่รุจน์ ซึ่งไม่มีใครรู้ว่า ปู่รุจน์ กู้เงินจาก พ่อเลี้ยงสรัล โดยแลกกับตัว พิม สรัล รับ ลูกตาล หลานสาวที่เป็นออทิสติกมาเป็นลูก ในงานศพพ่อแม่ พิม สรัล เห็น พิม แล้วเกิดหลงรัก จึงตัดสินใจทำทุกอย่างเพื่อให้ได้เธอมาเป็นภรรยา

เมื่อ ปู่รุจน์ เสียชีวิต รวี เอาไร่และ พิม ไปขายต่อให้ ทินมัย แล้ว รวี แอบคบ นุสรา น้องสาวของ สรัล ในงานวันเกิด นุสรา เธอชวน รวี และ พิม ไปงาน พิม โดนเย้ยหยันจาก อรพิม ลูกสาวเศรษฐีที่หลงรัก สรัล แต่ ดนัย กลับแอบหลงรัก พิม แต่แรกเห็น

รวี พา นุสรา หนีไป สรัล บังคับให้ พิม ไปตามหาด้วยกันที่กรุงเทพฯ จึงรู้ความจริงว่า รวี ชักจูง วีระ ให้กับ นุสรา และพากันหนีไปอยู่ออสเตรเลีย ส่วน รวี ไปแอลเอ สรัล พา พิม ไปพักโรงแรม ตกกลางคืน พิม ฝันร้าย สรัล ต้องเข้าไปกอดและหลับไปด้วยกัน พิม โดน ทินมัย รังควานด้วยสัญญาที่ รวี ขายตนและไร่ให้ สรัล สั่ง ทินมัย ไม่ให้ยุ่งกับ พิม อีก ทำให้ ทินมัย แค้น สรัล ระหว่างที่ พิม เบลอๆ สรัล ฉวยโอกาสจัดการจดทะเบียนกับ พิม และพากลับบ้านไปพร้อมกับตำแหน่งแม่เลี้ยงของไร่ พิม รักใคร่และเอาใจใส่ ลูกตาล จน ลูกตาล เรียก พิม ว่าแม่

สรัล หายไปหลายคืนไม่ส่งข่าว พิม แทบคลั่ง แต่ หลังจากผ่านไปสิบวัน พิม ตื่นขึ้นมาพบตัวเองอยู่ในอ้อมกอดของ สรัล และ สรัล ได้เล่าเรื่องที่หายไปและความจริงให้ฟังทั้งหมด ในงานแสดงสินค้า สรัล โดนลอบยิงจากพวกของ ทินมัย พิม กอด สรัล ไว้แน่น ดนัย มาเห็นจึงเข้าใจว่า พิม รัก สรัล แน่นอน อรพิม มาต่อว่า ทินมัย เลยถูกชายหนุ่มปล้ำซะเลย ทางด้าน พิม เฝ้า สรัล ไม่ยอมห่างจน สรัล ฟื้น สรัล ถาม พิม ว่ารักตนมั้ย พิม ยอมรับ สรัล ดีใจมากเตรียมจัดงานแต่ง

พิม และ ลูกตาล ถูกจับตัวโดยพวกของ ทินมัย สรัล แทบคลั่ง อรพิม ทำร้าย พิม เพราะแรงหึงหวง อรพิม กับ ทินมัย ทะเลาะกัน ที่ ทินมัย จะฆ่า สรัล อรพิม เข้าไปขวางทางปืนจึงถูกยิงแทน ทินมัย คว้า พิม เป็นตัวประกัน แต่ สรัล ยั่วจน ทินมัย คลั่ง พิม ปัดปืน กระสุนจึงยิงขึ้นฟ้า ทินมัย ถูกมือลึกลับลอบยิง กระสุนเจาะกะโหลกตายทันที

พิม รู้ความจริงเรื่อง สรัล ซื้อตนเองจึงเสียใจเตลิดหนี สรัล ออกตามหา โดยไม่รู้ว่าเธอแอบฟังเรื่องราวอยู่ใกล้ๆ ทั้งสองจึงปรับความเข้าใจกัน สรัล บอกเขาไม่ได้ซื้อ พิม แต่หลงรักเธอตั้งแต่แรก พิม โผกอด สรัล ด้วยความรักและเข้าใจ

เปิดโผนักแสดงเรื่องนี้แล้ว พระเอกนางเอกค่อนข้างจะหน้าใหม่ อย่าง ปอ-ทฤษฎี สหวงศ์ เคยมีผลงานละคร “บาปรักทะเลฝัน” ที่ดังเกินคาดมาแล้ว บทในเรื่อง “เจ้าสาวบ้านไร่” นี้เล่นเป็น “สรัล” พ่อเลี้ยงบ้านไร่ ที่เก๊กฟอร์มโหด แต่ในใจแอบรักนางเอกเข้าเต็มเปา ส่วนนางเอก น้ำฝน-พัชรินทร์ จัดกระบวนพล ก็เคยเล่นเรื่อง “นางฟ้าไซเบอร์” โดยเรื่องนี้เป็นเรื่องที่สอง รับบท “พิมพิกา” ที่ต้องจำใจเข้าไปเป็นเมียของพระเอก บททั้งคู่จะพ่อแง่แม่งอนลับฝีปากกันสนุก

ร่วมด้วย ชินสุเวท เจตน์จำรัส, วีรดา สุทธิชื่น, สราวุฒิ พุ่มทอง, วิรากานต์ เสณีตันติกุล, สาริน บางยี่ขัน, นริสา พรหมสุภา, วีระชัย หัตถโกวิท ฯลฯ

ติดตามชมละคร “เจ้าสาวบ้านไร่” ทุกวันศุกร์-อาทิตย์ ทางช่อง 3 และหาอ่านได้ใน น.ส.พ.ไทยรัฐ ทุกวัน.

puppylov

sarNie Adult
i dun get it numfon will do most of the slapping. So there will be less of kissing than slapping or no kissing? Does por do all the kissing and numfon all the slapping?

tinah

sarNie Coma
actually por said theres alot of slapping and not just kiss/slap..i guess he gets slap alot by namfon

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
Thanks for the translation, Tinah. Por and Namfon's pictures look so adorable. I love the one of them at their wedding. Awww...I love Por!! He's such a HOTTIE...

So Namfon does all the slapping and Por does the kissing? Hmmm...interesting!! I can't wait. Yay!! It should be airing later today. Thank goodness.

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
If any of you see this lakorn before me, please provide the summary. :w000t: Thanks in advance for your effort and time. I will look forward to more information when I get back from work. I'm excited!!

tinah

sarNie Coma
i hope someone can give us a brief summary..im anxious to watch it :D

calla

sarNie Adult
isn't this lakorn airing today ? i'm been waiting all day waiting for iptv to post 1st episode there but......omg....they haven't yet. :sweat:

cecilia

Staff member
its' getting good..i love hate/love lakorn..it seem promising..can't wait til next episode..all of them act well..awe..what a change to see wave sarin in here..he change alot..

alot of slapping but hm?.i see a few of sweet scene..who know the preview can mislead us sometime just like ''kob and stefan's lakorn''.

tinah

sarNie Coma
cant wait to see it myself :D just saw the opening credit..and it doesnt look like a comedy

Edit: the little girl in here is cute..and i see alot of slapping :lol: but yeh namfon can act and this is what..her 2nd lakorn?

cecilia

Staff member
^ahah..por so mean..but i see namfon slapping him more than he does to her..:lol:..how exciting..but omg..por seriously scare me cuz he seem abusive.. :blink:

btw..i wander what'st he meaning of her nightmare..

tinah

sarNie Coma
from the opening credit..i see por dragging namfon..how mean! i guess its cuz namfon is hard headed

cecilia

Staff member
^hihi..i like aggressive p'ek..but drag her ..but oh well..bi did that so shinmina too..so whatever..but still por scare me when he like try to hit his sister who went out late at night..what a scary brother..^^
how sad her mom/dad/grandpa died..now there's only the two of them..lacking brother and her..she's gonna hvae a rough road to walk..

Namfon is really pretty in here ...

mango

Lakornaddict ;)
I dl it already now when i wake up ima watch it n see if i can summarize first episode :D

cecilia

Staff member
hm?..i really want to know what's up with the little girl..whos' kid is it?..them?.or his kid or who?..i really want to know..
aish i wanna see episode 2 already..

actually, i changed my mind..por ain't that bad..he does have that mysterious pete altitude but he seem to be very caring too...:lol:..can't wait :w000t:

puppylov

sarNie Adult
it's really a drama more than a comedy! Is the lil girl in the preview their daughter(numfon/por)? Por loves her at first sight...hehe.......It would be nice to have a summary of epi 1!!!!

sarN

sarNie Granny
... my kind of P"K ... aggressive... :wub: it just started so it goin be a long way to go for it to end .. i goin be waiting all summer for it to end so i can watch it hahah . Ya pm me if a good scene came up ...ya know my scene ;)

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
Awww...it sounds interesting already!! :w000t: Thanks for sharing the details, ladies. It's too bad I won't have a chance to see the first episode until it gets uploaded in Buddie Media. Cecilia, I appreciate your explaination of Por's actions. Hmmm...I can't imagine Por being that mean. Oh well, I'm still going to enjoy him as always!! Mango, I can't wait for your summary for episodes 1. Thank you. Tinah, I want to see the opening credits...Darn, I can't wait for my turn.

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
sarN said:
... my kind of P"K ... aggressive... :wub: it just started so it goin be a long way to go for it to end .. i goin be waiting all summer for it to end so i can watch it hahah . Ya pm me if a good scene came up ...ya know my scene ;)
[post="138939"][/post]​

Sarn, you're funny. :loool: