Jao Sao Ban Rai

tinah

sarNie Coma
Ahhh!!! It's going to be so interesting. It brings back memories from the good old days. I'm loving it!! I'm glad Namfon is the hardcore type. Watch out...there's going to be competition in this game of love. heheh

Tinah, can you please repost the teaser. I can't get access. Thanks a bunch in advance.
here u go..credit to roots!..im just as excited as you are :D it looks more like a drama then comedy..like what puppyluv said..maybe its drama/comedy..i think im gonna fall in love with namfon and por :wub: im glad they have another lakorn together..Yuer Marn

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
tinah said:
here u go..credit to roots!..im just as excited as you are :D it looks more like a drama then comedy..like what puppyluv said..maybe its drama/comedy..i think im gonna fall in love with namfon and por :wub: im glad they have another lakorn together..Yuer Marn
[post="136524"][/post]​
Thanks, Tinah...but where's the link. hehe. I can't find it Tinah. Am I lost? LOL.

puppylov

sarNie Adult
to tell you the truth, I really see alot of chemistry bt numfon/por by watching the teaser. I cannot wait to watch this lakorn!!! I'm starting to like numfon by watching the teaser. I was into Pat b4, but now as much as before, but I like numfon better and i dunno why. I think numfon is great too!!!

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
Thanks again for the link, Tinah. You are the greatest!! Oh my gosh, the teaser is awesome...It has a touch of everything from Le Ratree to Nang Fah Kub Satan to Barp Ruk Talay Fun. Great combination. Aww...the wedding scene is so beautiful. Por looks great as always. Namfon is pretty, too. They both look adorable in this lakorn. I love the fact that she fights back. Por looks mean in this lakorn...I like him that way. LOL. At the same time, he is also affectionate. By viewing the teaser, I can tell this lakorn is a must see!! Thank goodness it is airing soon, otherwise I would go crazy anticipating the information. I can't wait...

tinah

sarNie Coma
np!..im glad namfon is strong too..thats good that por is mean also.it makes the lakorn even more watchable..i never seen namfon's lakorn so dont know how her acting is for a beginner..but from watching the teaser..it isnt so bad..its good actually.. :D i cant wait to see them argue..then comes the slap/kiss scene :lol:

puppylov

sarNie Adult
is this lakorn about twins? cuz in the teaser you can see the strong numfone by her yellings, but towards the end of the teaser you can hear her soft spoken voice. It is amost like she is two people.

tinah

sarNie Coma
no namfon doesnt have a twin..i think shes really weak deep down but just acting like a shes a strong/tough girl..and por probaly made her become weak..since she has to marry him

tinah

sarNie Coma
i guess we'll have to wait and see..cuz if its really a comedy why would they show us the dramatic scene..

puppylov

sarNie Adult
funny, you have followed me where ever I go. Yeah, we'll have to wait and see. It's a very anticipating lakorn!!!

Sophie

sarNie Elites
HuuuUuum I see some piiix of Namfon it's the same girl from NangFaCybeR =)
I don't think she is cute for being Nang'ek ...
how do you think about ?

tinah

sarNie Coma
yep shes nang ek from cyber..i think shes cute..never seen her acting(she had only one lakorn right?) but judging from the teaser..it doesnt look so bad for a beginnger..its good actually..i think shes pretty when she dress in boran clothes though..but then if she isnt dress up she'll look just cute..

Jay88

sarNie Egg
tinah said:
the outtakes!!..it was funny..but yeh they said this lakorn has a bunch of slap/kiss scene.cuz nang ek is a fighter and praek is mean :lol: cant wait!

credit to roots

http://www.uploading.com/en/thx.php
[post="137094"][/post]​
OO I wanna see! Is that the link for the outtakes? If so, how do you download it from the website? Haha. Kinda lost.

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
tinah said:
yep its the link of the outtake..but its so short!..its only a couple of sec..oopsy heres another link

to dl..scroll down to the "free" button then click on it..then you can go from then on :D

http://www.uploading.com/?get=MD6LBCGB
[post="137106"][/post]​

Thanks a bunch for sharing the outtake, Tinah. WOW...it's so funny. hehe. It's too short, though. Por looks so HOT...I just want to jump in the computer screen and give him a big kiss. LOL. Por and Namfon was shy and silly in the outtake. It's cute and enjoyable.

tinah

sarNie Coma
lol yeh..it was funny when namfon just smiled in the hospital scene when she wasnt suppose to :lol: hmm i was wondering when por made a mistake on his line when hes suppose to say 1 year but instead he said month..does that mean its going to be how long him and namfon is going to stay married :wub: also i notice they were sleeping in the same room..*ahem*..