Janie's grand opening yogurt store

sunisa

congrat to her!!glad to see that many stars went to support her.those stuffs look so yummy.does anyone know what grocery store might sell those kind of frozen yogurt.i wanna try to make those food from the site.

moilee

sarNie Adult
I don't know it's just me or what but look like Noon's everywhere....she really wants everybody's attention. I think it's time for ch7 to let her go.

*Ice*

sarNie Adult
oh i went to one that was already ope before this here in bkk just random went in haha either that or swensens again

lil_beckie

sarNie Adult
Noon is so photogenic ! Whoa Oom has gotten so thin, it looks like shes sick or something, missed her playing in lakorns

max

sarNie Elites
That is great that she got a lot of support. I would love to go there! Hehe. Janie looks prettier every time I see her! Ahh =)

fun

Expired Sarnie
so many ppl supporting her... go janie... but her hair color kind of not her style you know...

mthao

sarNie Egg
Thanks for the pictures! I so hate that red lipstick on Aum! euuughhh I'm not so much of a fan of hers either..I was..but then something about her just annoyed me too much.

Raiya

sarNie Adult
Wow Janie looks really nice! not too sure on the hair color tho but eh she's looking better than before overall...glad to to see the other daras come out to support her!

Kristie

Yunho's GF~*
OMG I love P'Janies hair !!!!!!!!

I'm so going to eat there this summer :)
It's at Siam Center right ?