Janie Tienposuwan

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
Love this shoot of her! She's so pretty!
Now that Leslie mention Janie had to nose done.
Her nose does look a bit different. Her old nose was a bit flatter than now ;)

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
wow i didnt even know she had a nose job...

but she is still very pretty ^_^

this shoot reminds of her shoot last year.. was it socialite? or something lol..

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
so pretty...one of the best photos...her nose job.... doesn't even look different though.....

fun

Expired Sarnie
what? okay. no need for a nose job. she still look gorgeouss
I know right. I don't like it when a celebrity is insecure about the way they look. I mean I would want to look nice too but to change my nose. I have my daddy's big nose. At first I didn't like it, but it is a part of me and I love my dad and proud to have his nose LMAO... for some, it just takes awhile for them to appreciate something they were born with that they are unable to change. But whatever floats her boat.

yepp, she did! here's a comparison
no, i don't think janie had any surgical work done on her nose. don't forget that the picture on the left is a magazine photo, so it isn't difficult for them to brush over her nose and hightlight it to give it a sharper edge or whatnot...

janie looks gorgeous in this photoshoot!

leelee

sarNie Hatchling

in the first pic her nose looks skinnier and narrower
and the second pic it looks less skinnier and narrower
these arent magazine photoshoots either so they couldnt have airbrushed it

^ it's very possible to make the bridge of your nose appear higher, your nose slimmer, etc. by some excellent makeup skills and products such as bronzer, highlighter, and shimmer placed with precision...makeup works miracles...

val

sarNie Adult
so pretty...janie looks great with or w/out the nose job.

sugar

เฟริสค่ะ
She def. had work done on her nose during the early stages of her career, if you take a pic of her younger days and compare it to a recent pic you can tell she did. As for any recent work, I don't know about that.

She def. had work done on her nose during the early stages of her career, if you take a pic of her younger days and compare it to a recent pic you can tell she did. As for any recent work, I don't know about that.
i agree that Janie had a cosmetic-oriented surgical procedure done on nose early on, but that was even before Prajun San Gol, so it was a while back...recently though, it does not appear that she has had anything else done to her nose (besides help from a really skilled makeup artist!)...

fun

Expired Sarnie

in the first pic her nose looks skinnier and narrower
and the second pic it looks less skinnier and narrower
these arent magazine photoshoots either so they couldnt have airbrushed it
The first picture looks like she had contour her face. I am currently learning how to apply highlights and bronzers. But I think she did undergo the knife back then but now, I don't think so.