Janie Tienphosuwan

tinah

sarNie Coma
i dont know how many times im gonna say this but janie has gotten so much prettier over the years. the color hair suits her

thanks

Lalavonvon

sarNie Egg
i dont know how many times im gonna say this but janie has gotten so much prettier over the years. the color hair suits her

thanks

Yeah, I do agree with you on the hair colour. It really suited her and give janie that young, hip and refreshing look.

As for Janie getting prettier .... well, do you remember the time when she acted with Anne in Sai Roong (I think)? That's the one with Johnny as the lead actor. Anyhow, Janie's face now looks so sculptured. I reckon she has lost all the "baby fat". Her features now - especially her face shape - has now became sharper.

I guess Janie has blossomed over the years. :)

mango

Lakornaddict ;)
she's sooo pretty now.. prettier than before. love her hair color and highlights. :)
would love to see her star in a new lakorn :D

judyp

sarNie Adult
this is a cute shoot! janie has definitely gotten so pretty over the years! and i love her hair! it suits her well.

puppylov

sarNie Adult
it's no surprise if she has something done to her face and i'm pretty sure she has something done. she has gotten so pretty. with her old lakorn with Ann/Johnny, her face was not appealing at all and ahe was dark, but now she is pretty. even now, she still has that baby fat/face, but not as meaty ad b4.

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart

thanks
i know...she use have baby fat face and now ...she look good

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️

thanks

i agree with you tinah! she keeps on getting prettier & prettier. ^_^ she's awesome! everytime i see pics of her now i think of the time she went on the set of SB just for the food.. lmao.

sreyya

sarNie Juvenile
as always Janie is just freakin gorgeous. i love her and i do like the color cuz it suit her perfectly.