Janie Tienphosuwan: Sexy, Naughty Janie

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
OOuuuu I love her hair. I think I'll go and curl my hair with my set of curlers. hmmmm yall notice how thick Janies eye brows are...lmfao...she's still gorgeous!

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
very pretty.. lol.. i didnt realize that till u mentioned it moh lol.. haha .. have fun curling ur hair.. xp..

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
lmfao omg! i forgot that i wanted to curl my hair hahahahaha ok ok i will do that in a little bit lol..
yeah her eye brows are pretty thick..they must have made it darker cause in her lakorns i dont remember it being that thick.

judyp

sarNie Adult
lols. i said the same thing when i first saw these pics. i think her eyebrows are actually usually that thick, but its not that dark. they made it wayy to dark and it just looks funky and actually kind of ruins the pictures for me. i still adore janie though. :)

Nueng

sarNie Juvenile

She looks gorgeous but they filled in her eyebrows way too dark. They should have used a lighter shade....

max

sarNie Elites
Janie is beautiful. I love her hair. Why did they make her wear such an ugly wig for Krung Thep Ratree? LOL =) Thanks for sharing!

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
I love her hair... going to keep my hair long too... hahahah
OMG LOVE WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN!? I super duper x forever miss you!
Come back to me soon! It's not the same w/o my vansanee! lol
I was going to try to curl my hair last night but I forgot again hahaha

maimablis

sarNie Egg
honestly, her dark and thick eyebrown kind of made her nice look go away. I just wish they lighten it a bit..it's just toooo dark and thick. Well other than that everythin is perfect.

Raiya

sarNie Adult
She looks great! Love the hair...makes me want to cry...stupid stylist cut my hair too short...now I have to wait another 6 months to get the length back :lmao:

LOL I noticed the eye brows too! Don't know what they were trying to do with that!

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
I love her hair too.
I'm trying to grow it long long but I keep straightening it haha.
And I have horrible split ends :p talking about it I need to get a trim hehe.

Yeah not liking her eye brows either.

But I still love P'Janie :wub: