Janie Tienphosuwan (IMAGE Vol.26 no.3 March 2013)

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
WTF is with the last pic LOL Anyways what a smokin' bod, I would love to have the dedication Janie has but URG I love food too much.

Janie has a gorgeous body -- she's been working out hard!  Good for her!

@CupidCandy -- I love sweets as well, but I guess the key is whether or not we work out, not necessarily how much/what we eat -- balance is key! ;)

dertaajaf

sarNie Adult
so this is the pictorial that everyone has been raving about huh? the cover looks good, is it just my eyes or I do really spot some photoshopped skill was used in this one? Nonetheless janie's been working out to perfecting her bod, and tbqh, I'm impressed! Just the body I want to have when I'm on my 30s

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
dertaajaf said:
so this is the pictorial that everyone has been raving about huh? the cover looks good, is it just my eyes or I do really spot some photoshopped skill was used in this one? Nonetheless janie's been working out to perfecting her bod, and tbqh, I'm impressed! Just the body I want to have when I'm on my 30s
ha i do agree that there is photoshop and overlapping specially the cover how could Janie be that thin

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Eh. Not all that. Horrible lighting and too much photoshop. The only one I like is the closeup one where she's looking down. 
WOW at the one she's topless. I would've never guessed she'd do this kind of photoshoot, but whatever; it's her body that she wants to flaunt, not mine, so gotta let it be, haha.
Props to her dedication and hard work...I can never be committed enough. I'm committed for a week and then back to the normal schedule. HAHA.

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
Awh, Janie looks amazing here! Really healthy and beautiful! She has one of the nicest bodies ever! :drools: She's gorgeous on the cover! Hecka love it! Except, her legs do look chopped off lol. :whahuh: But overall, I love her pose on the cover. Sometimes, Janie tends to always have the same facial expression in her photo shoots... Most of the inside pictures are gorgeous. Her...breasts appear kind of small in the picture in which she's topless. :lol2: My favorite pictures are the ones in which she's wearing the hat and the one in which she's turning to the side and her hair is flowing. Some poses are weird, but still ok.

Cupid Candy said:
WTF is with the last pic LOL Anyways what a smokin' bod, I would love to have the dedication Janie has but URG I love food too much.

That pose is really provocative. :facepalm: Kind of disturbing, yet she's still cute. Exercising is hard work, Cupid Candy. It's not about food in my case, but it's lack of dedication and energy. xD