Janie Tienphosuwan (GRAZIA Vol.3 no.44 May 2013)

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
Whoot, sexy! Love her pose! Such a beautiful body! :drools: I just love her hair so much!

madlena1990 said:
janie's face is giant

Lol, yes, it certainly looks big here. :D She still looks very pretty to me, though. ;)

Falada said:
her skin is so shiny

:yes: Although I like the smooth overtone, she would have looked even better without the oily look. :)

Cupid Candy said:
I wonder what it would feel like to touch her face......................

:lolyup: She's just like any human being, Cupid Candy. :console: Just like any girl with makeup, that's how it feels like to touch her face. But since she's famous, it would just feel a little special. :D

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
PSSH Janie is no normal human being girl, she did her face so many times she now looks like a wax figure, it'll be interesting to touch trust me.

lilmissmii

sarNie Hatchling
"PSSH Janie is no normal human being girl, she did her face so many times she now looks like a wax figure, it'll be interesting to touch trust me."

Gotta remember a lot of her pictures are photo shop by the magazine.. and then at times her make up is put on very heavily.  I've seen candid pictures of her w/o make up and she still looks stunning.. I wish she would go with the more natural look sometimes.. quite elegant. 

AikOm^_^

Cupid Candy said:
PSSH Janie is no normal human being girl, she did her face so many times she now looks like a wax figure, it'll be interesting to touch trust me.

Lol, I thought you wanted to touch her face because you love her so much. I see now you want to touch it just to know how it would feel like since she has "fixed her face." :lolyup: Comparing the Janie now to the Janie then, she is looking a whole lot different. :) I prefer her old, natural looks, but at least Janie still look pretty most of the time. Like every star, she'll have days in which she looks beautiful and others in which she doesn't look so good. :D

lilmissmii said:
Gotta remember a lot of her pictures are photo shop by the magazine.. and then at times her make up is put on very heavily.  I've seen candid pictures of her w/o make up and she still looks stunning.. I wish she would go with the more natural look sometimes.. quite elegant. 

Yep, Janie is beautiful with natural makeup. But then again, she pulls off some dramatic makeup looks very well. :thumbup:

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
lilmissmii said:
"PSSH Janie is no normal human being girl, she did her face so many times she now looks like a wax figure, it'll be interesting to touch trust me."

I do realize that there is photoshop and stuff and I've seen her candids, her face still looks freaky sometime (to me)

AikOm^_^

Inside pictures. Credits: l2oom @ Picpost.postjung.

Whooot! :woot: I love how sexy and healthy Janie looks here! :drool: One of her best photo shoots, in my opinion. Love her poses (well, most of them :D), makeup, facial expressions, almost everything! :wub: Her skin is too oily in the first inside picture, but I freakin' love her pose. And she looks magnificent nevertheless! Janie has a very gorgeous body! Love how curvaceous, meaty, and healthy her body is. :thumbsup:

AikOm^_^

YinGgyTASTIC said:
Her mouths bothers me. Hehe but I love her body . She so hot in here. Wow, Janie has much change but I still love her

It's not just Janie's mouth expressions; hehe, almost all the Thai actresses/models have annoying mouth postures...even the ones I love. :D Facial expressions is hard for models! :)