Janie Tien went under knife?

Sain

sarNie Juvenile
^ Thank you! I was thinking of the same thing but I read it on here a while back that she had her eyes/eye lids done. Not that it matters but being one of her biggest fan, it's just nice to know.

AsianFemale

Mrs. Kim Junsu
She looks diff now her nose dont really looks like a pig anymore and her chubby face looks skinnier now...Sorry fans.

Lankhaml

sarNie Egg
Definitely looks like she got something done! They all wear too much make up for my liking. She was so cute...now she's just making herself look plastic..SMH. Wish they'd just leave themselves alone!

InMessy

sarNie Hatchling
OMG...I just thought she might lose some weight...
Never thought that she went under knife ...

rakcharm

sarNie Juvenile
ew i just noticed the long chin like a witch. i don't understand, do they think a longer face is prettier? why do they all want to look the same? over the years i have less admiration for stars. i really like them less than before. all i really care now is a good lakorn.

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
Is it just the angle maybe? Well, I think Janie looks better without the chin surgery. She looks cuter with her small face and now it's so dramatically different. 0.o

bytme

sarNie Egg
It is really hard to tell that she lost weight overall. I didn't think she had much weight to lose! It is the side picture that is most incriminating. We could probably tell more accurately with a pulled back hairstyle--but that chin does have the appearance of an implant with its new length. In that same pic, her nose--which is usually cutely pert and upturned--looks long. I am not sure if a long face is attractive but certainly a small and oval slim face is coveted. I think, anyway.

Still pretty and quite sexy, actually--just not natural. But really...her face is her rice cooker, right?

Perhaps, she will offer a statement :)

sugar

เฟริสค่ะ
- nose job(s)
- chin implant
- eyes

Especially when she smiles, it's so noticeable.

simplysweet

Simplysweet
I knew something was different about Janie when i saw the pictures of her at that one shampoo event. I thought it was just the contacts and that she lost weight but her chin does look different. Janie is still pretty in the before and after but i prefer her in the before picture more. I've always liked Janie because she wasnt a very skinny thin actress. Hopefully she remains the way she is now and doesn't lose anymore weight.

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
Wow! I admire Janie but i don't really her with the long chin it doesn't look natural at all, she looked better if she didn't do the plastic surgery. Sorry!! Just my opinion but still love her:D

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
*sighs* is there any actresses out there who isn't plastic? I understand that they're daras and they want to look their best but sometimes it's just ridiculous about how much ppl would change. I still like her as an actress but her face before PS was way cuter. I hope she won't do anything more.

^ Sririta Jensen, Paula Taylor, Matt Peeranee, Susie Naenna, Yaya...a lot of actresses have not had cosmetic surgery -- perhaps Botox at most -- but not full blown cosmetic work.

Asy

sarNie Immature
Rita and Matt, they are really pretty. It would be really stupid if they goes for plastic surgery. ^_^