Janie Thien Sudden Engagement / Marriage

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
Yes they actually did sign marriage papers I believe and he is Nantida's ex and Nantida is the lady that played Janie's mom in Krungthep Ratree.

fanny

sarNie Adult
Wow I'm shock...I know Janie always like older man, but damn why this guy. Janie is very good friend to his daughter. Eww why would u like to married your friend's father.

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
^ really thats disturbing. Can you imagine if you were the friend?

I must admit I'm quite disappointed. Janie has always had a reputation for dating older rich usually not very attractive guys. As well as rumours here and there about messing with married men but I remember recently she said in one of her interviews that now since she's older she doesn't need someone to take care of her (many ppl believed she was referring to using her own money now) I thought things have changed. Darn You Janie girl. I wanted so hard to believe all your bad rumors were false now I'm not so sure.

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
Really out of the blue. :eyetwitch: Well, congratulations to her, I suppose...at least, she's finally settled down. Hope that they will last. They're actually an ok looking couple, but I thought she would have better taste. :huh:

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
And to think that Janie won't get marry anytime soon. Especially to an OLDER man who is about the same age as her father..and already has his own kids, I think. Quite disturbing but whatever. This is quite a shocker. Congrats to her I guess. We'll just have to wait and see for the future to see how long they will last. 555 Jkay. :p

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
Another breaking news. Janie made her IG private about 10 min ago and now it's deleted all together. WOW!

I follow all her close friends: Nana Paula Woosen Ann A. Jane on IG as well. These gals are usually really quick to update but none of them posted any congrats pix or anything regarding the news at all. I'm stunned maybe they are as stunned as we are.

Somehow I smell a scandal. Almost like we didn't get the whole picture. Like why was it this sudden?

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
pink_juliet_kashie said:
Another breaking news. Janie made her IG private about 10 min ago and now it's deleted all together. WOW!

I follow all her close friends: Nana Paula Woosen Ann A. Jane on IG as well. These gals are usually really quick to update but none of them posted any congrats pix or anything regarding the news at all. I'm stunned maybe they are as stunned as we are.

Somehow I smell a scandal. Almost like we didn't get the whole picture. Like why was it this sudden?

Wha-?! Awh...all those beautiful pictures...gone to waste! T_T Hmm...this is all so mysterious...could be a scandal, like you said. :eek:

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
The price of being celebrities is so heavy that can push one under the ground. No privacy what so ever and ppls love to dig into other s..t do much. I'm not a fan of Janie, never watch any of her Lakorns but congrats to her and wish her the best. Hope ppls will open mind and leave them alone. His wife and daughter will hurt more when all these news going non stopping. It is like ppls add more salt into their wound, don't ppls know they run away already just to avoid all these news but yes... Human couldn't careless... All the news and gossip ppls are as bad as the person they r talking about...

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
fanny said:
Wow I'm shock...I know Janie always like older man, but damn why this guy. Janie is very good friend to his daughter. Eww why would u like to married your friend's father.
i think Janie is trying to be close to the family but in the end she bite them on the backside just to get the father 

Kudaranai

sarNie Adult
It's a really long story. And ever since the press conference, Thai netizens has been at it. It started with some photos on her IG where the house looks like it belongs to a certain politician. then more dirt come out, then denials, then more dirt. (A photo of said man with his father and her in Macao after claiming that she had nothing to do with him) They stated that they've been seeing each for 5 months, but a month prior J. gave this interview denying everything and now a lot of people are hating her over it. It's crazy the amount of negative backlash this whole thing is generating for her. There are those that defending her too, though.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Kudaranai said:
It's a really long story. And ever since the press conference, Thai netizens has been at it. It started with some photos on her IG where the house looks like it belongs to a certain politician. then more dirt come out, then denials, then more dirt. (A photo of said man with his father and her in Macao after claiming that she had nothing to do with him) They stated that they've been seeing each for 5 months, but a month prior J. gave this interview denying everything and now a lot of people are hating her over it. It's crazy the amount of negative backlash this whole thing is generating for her. There are those that defending her too, though.
Part of it is Janie's fault that people are bashing her. She has always been the type that even if there's proof she will lie through her teeth that nothing is there. That has been her nature about things all along.

Maybe it's me but I sometime can't understand some celebs (most celebs) that think they can be invisible living under the limelight. There are simply not much they can do that can be kept in the dark. They b*itch and moan about wanting privacy but yet they wanted to be this big star. It can't be done and they just can't have their cake and eat it too. I mean, they literally sign their life away to be rich and famous.

Show biz has changed and people can get info so much easier than before. So, these stars that think they can get away with a secret is either naïve or just plain not thinking straight.

maiKair

sarNie Hatchling
Wow, wow. I never thought Janie would do this. Oh well. She is also another human being. We just can't expect her to be what we imagined her to be. Humans have a really good nature at surprising us at things.

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
To be a successful celebrity they need and want people to love them, follow their line of work, and most importantly to create a buzz aka talk about them. Celebrities are humans too I agree but when you get that many people invested in you, and some fans really do invest, you HAVE to know they'll talk. When there's good news people will talk! So when there's bad news people will also talk. You can't just have the good all the time. That's not how life works. You wanted the public figure life, now you have it so take the consequences.

I don't necessary see the people who speak about this incident bad. I post this up because I am a long time Janie fan. Follow her on FB twitter and IG. Im shock and feel disappointed with her decision but oh well my thoughts don't really matter, well at least to her. People naturally want to know. Now the problem lies with the people who add things to the truth and twist words.

None the less I'm not yet ready to give her my blessings but I do hope his ex and his children find peace in this time.

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
What? I'm shocked! I didn't think she would get marry anytime soon and to her friend's father ;o
Well.... congrats ?...

cool :)

sarNie Adult
uhmm...this is shocking and disturbing..but I guess if it's what makes her happy then..congrats to her?Dang i can't believe it,wait.. I kind of can. AHHH wuteves,I'm done with this lol