Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
lmao .. gosh .. i wonder who started this convo *staring at donna 0_0*

:loool:
i agree, it was donna..i was just talking about his nipples
:lol: I don't post much in BBK coz I'm still at ep 2.... still waiting for the subs...

OMG... bigger than a loaf of bread... you mean this bread?

it's big, hot and ready to eat... :rolleyes: :drool: :loool:

*donna looks around*

hey! who started this convo?! :rolleyes:

I have to blame my eyes... it's very observant when it comes to bulges... :loool:
yes that bread, but like in it's actually size, otherwise that picture is too small if we were talking about aum's LMAO
ROFL sure blame your eyes donna, i know you wanted to look down there first =D

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
yo honeys! ok so uhm. i made a 83 on my bio exam. gawd faillllllllllllllllll ahha. oi. so my final grade for that class is a 89. and oh my geez its so cold atm. like my hands are frozen. its going to be like 17 degrees tonight.

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
yo honeys! ok so uhm. i made a 83 on my bio exam. gawd faillllllllllllllllll ahha. oi. so my final grade for that class is a 89. and oh my geez its so cold atm. like my hands are frozen. its going to be like 17 degrees tonight.
isn't that good?? well stay warm tonight <3

lol...well i didn't have school thursday or friday..and won't have school on monday because of martin luther king jr. day....so i am going to have a five-day weekend but i think i'm coming down with the flu....my sister asked me why my face looks so white, and that i look like a ghost...

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
i agree, it was donna..i was just talking about his nipples

yes that bread, but like in it's actually size, otherwise that picture is too small if we were talking about aum's LMAO
ROFL sure blame your eyes donna, i know you wanted to look down there first =D
aum's bread is 1000x bigger than that!! :loool: :ph34r:

I can't stop my eyes from looking down there... :p

isn't that good?? well stay warm tonight <3

lol...well i didn't have school thursday or friday..and won't have school on monday because of martin luther king jr. day....so i am going to have a five-day weekend but i think i'm coming down with the flu....my sister asked me why my face looks so white, and that i look like a ghost...
you have a long weekend... lucky you... ^_^

RR is sick? get well soon! :kiss:

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
aum's bread is 1000x bigger than that!! :loool: :ph34r:

I can't stop my eyes from looking down there... :p

you have a long weekend... lucky you... ^_^

RR is sick? get well soon! :kiss:
only 1000x....maybe even more than that lol

thanks...i'm drinking a lot of fluids and i sleep for like 12 hours....i just wish aum would come over and take care of me....

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
only 1000x....maybe even more than that lol

thanks...i'm drinking a lot of fluids and i sleep for like 12 hours....i just wish aum would come over and take care of me....
not only 1000x? so it's 10000000000000000000000x bigger! :loool:

I'll ask aum to take care of you... but he has to put me to sleep first... :rolleyes:

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
hello honeys well its too cold to go out and i'm like freezing and bored. =////
hi GP! ^_^

oh gawd, I badly want to sleep now but I can't... I'm so bored... too lazy to watch lakorn right now... I'll probably just go back to bed and imagine things... lol

:mellow: <-- I look like this now!

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
I'm going to bed now! thank God I'm already sleepy... :lol: I slept around 4am last night...

I was seriously looking like this the whole night ---> :mellow: I was waiting for any ghost to appear but I saw nothing... :p so I waited for Aum instead...and he appeared!!! :blush: :loool:

and you girls knew what happened... :rolleyes: :w-scene-pop-corn:
***donna hides from RR***

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
gawd, i've been so addicted to writing fic that i didnt even visit this thread lol.
i miss my jlr island lmao
lol...i don't know if that's a good or bad thing..because i love reading your fanfics....but i do miss you here..hmmmm
i lOve tHIs laKoRn sO mUcH...
i rEwaTcH tHe wHoLe tHInG...
:):)
me too....
you should update your angel story soon... I'm already addicted to it... especially to the poster... :drool: :drool:
you're not the only one....that poster *HAWTNESS
I'm going to bed now! thank God I'm already sleepy... I slept around 4am last night...

I was seriously looking like this the whole night ---> :mellow: I was waiting for any ghost to appear but I saw nothing... :p so I waited for Aum instead...and he appeared!!! :blush: :loool:

and you girls knew what happened... :rolleyes: :w-scene-pop-corn:
***donna hides from RR***
do get lots of sleep donna..this will give me time to come up with a plan for aum muahahahah
you better hide donna.. **RR carrying a torch and pitchfork** LMAO
i went to sleep and forgot to turn off my laptop because i was listening to music, trying to fall asleep, then i woke up at 6:30 AM, arg the electricity bill is going to run up so high

OOoOo yesterday i went bowling with my friend and some other people...it was cool, i sucked the first game (i got a 68), but the second game i was better (i got a 118)....me and my brother (he's dating my friend's sister) were the best...we beat them ^^ except it was awkward because most of them were couples...and poor aum didn't come =(