Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
lol.. kekeke im already missin u T_T.. keke y thank u xp .. yup keke.. haha shark or squished keke.. very interestin.. lol.. harit can be but not gayu .. shes a gurl xp kekeke.. shhhhhhhhhhhhhh aricy some still didnt get theres yet.. shhhhhhh .. lol.. kekeke.. haha u dont know bout my dogs stories huh lol.. keke u'll understand y i always talk bout my dogs for violence keke.. its because they're pitbulls keke.. lol.. but theyre not dangerous.. theyre really good n smart.. keke .. kekeke..
wow!! pitbulls!! I want to have one too...last year, I was asking my mom to buy me a dalmatian but she doesn't want big dogs.... -_- instead, she bought me a mini poodle...so we have a mini poodle right now but I still want my dalmatian!!!

thanks donna....awww i feel so loved here^^
love you too, rr.... :wub:

LOL Donna i think u have JLR allusions and the next thing u know u see Harit coming towards u ha that's never going to happen at least i'll be first :p j/k Donna luve u.
*hugs* me too i can never find a perfect time :(
if a harit look alike would come towards my way, he better watch out!!
I'm gonna rape him!!!
:loool: :r-scene-pop-corn: it's early in the morning here and I'm wild already?!?! :loool:

o wow her and her husband fighting over ken wait is her husband gay? LOL j/k love u! don't get mad at me:(
I think so too!! :loool: *donna hides from brother-in-law*

Speacial gifts for" RR, Sala, Aiko, An, Bau, Donna, So, KK, Ami, Lyn, Chen, Raiya, PZE, and Sarah" my VIP on my party special seats for u all hehe!
aawwww....thank you, icy...luv yah!! :kiss:

ic3monkeys

sarNie Adult
wow!! pitbulls!! I want to have one too...last year, I was asking my mom to buy me a dalmatian but she doesn't want big dogs.... -_- instead, she bought me a mini poodle...so we have a mini poodle right now but I still want my dalmatian!!!
love you too, rr.... :wub:
if a harit look alike would come towards my way, he better watch out!!
I'm gonna rape him!!!
:loool: :r-scene-pop-corn: it's early in the morning here and I'm wild already?!?! :loool:
I think so too!! :loool: *donna hides from brother-in-law*
aawwww....thank you, icy...luv yah!! :kiss:
LOL luv ya too :kiss:

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
lol.. i was like whoa.. donna goin wild again keke.. lmao.. hahaha ..

**drama scene**

keke damn maybe i should make anotha fic n leave my otha 3 behind lmao.. ahhaha.. lol iono.. hmm kekke..

DR. HARRIT... - u sure keke.. it was indeed wonderful but sadly there's only one gurl i got in my head rite now..
for she is my lovely AIKO. .. it was such a good pleasure .. kekekeke .. **lmao.. im so naughty . ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh** keke
haha lmao.. jus kiddin galz.. keke.. hehehehehehe ..
aiko I'm always wild!!! I'm not donna if I'm not wild!!! just kidding!! :loool:

haha iono y but im lovin it kekkekke.. muahaha damn i should wite a fic as me the n'rai lmao.. haha but i also want to be n'ek ..oooo... hard choice kekeke.. lmao.. hahaha..
you can be both n'ek and n;rai if you want... ^_^

tell me my sisters what ru doing for ur daddys?
I don't know yet...it's already father's day here...I just greeted my daddy and kissed him... ^_^

i wish one day all the sisters can get together and meet each other :)
aaawwww....me too! maybe we can all meet in Thailand someday... ^_^

anybody like disney songs if so tell which one.
I love a whole new world(aladdin), be our guest(beauty and the beast), be a man(mulan), undersea(little mermaid) and many many more...

sunisa

currently watching this with my aunt,my sis, and my sis's friend.i'm so loving it.ATEAM looks so hot together!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
it's only me, gayu, and my harit bear welll.......and
harit in my room hehe *taking off his clothes* ...........................................wonder why he's doing that............................................................................

HAHAHA i know what u guys r thinking ;)
but NOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

the reason is becuase it's too hot he's taking a bath ha and i'm outside :p He's getting ready for his date with Soriya hahahahah
:loool: :loool: I thought you and Harit are going to take a bath together! :p

have anyone gone to disney world?
haven't been there yet but I would really like to go...I've only been to HK Disneyland...but we might go there again this year or maybe Tokyo Disneyland...my niece haven't been to any disneyland theme parks yet...

donna ur so quiet!
I was busy backreading a while ago! ^_^

ic3monkeys

sarNie Adult
aiko I'm always wild!!! I'm not donna if I'm not wild!!! just kidding!! :loool:
you can be both n'ek and n;rai if you want... ^_^
I don't know yet...it's already father's day here...I just greeted my daddy and kissed him... ^_^
aaawwww....me too! maybe we can all meet in Thailand someday... ^_^
I love a whole new world(aladdin), be our guest(beauty and the beast), be a man(mulan), undersea(little mermaid) and many many more...

awwww. yeah hopefully we can meet!
i love those songs too!

ic3monkeys

sarNie Adult
:loool: :loool: I thought you and Harit are going to take a bath together! :p
haven't been there yet but I would really like to go...I've only been to HK Disneyland...but we might go there again this year or maybe Tokyo Disneyland...my niece haven't been to any disneyland theme parks yet...
I was busy backreading a while ago! ^_^
Wow who's thinking dirty........
cool how was tokyo?
o ic!

reasangkor

sarNie Egg
i have the old version with likit and savitree. likit is soo good! he was soo young. lots of romantic scene real kiss on the lips awww...

i hope these two can pull it off...

i didnt watch ning & john's version.
Hi Saobomp, i am so anxious to see this old version with likit! do you have it in khmer dubbed? :) i am willing to buy it if you have it! :)