Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
the Jlr thread is still going... havent been here for a while n its till going.. go my jlr sisters..
hahaha hello jen havent seen u too missed ya.. kekeke.. of course itll go kekeke.. it will never die kekee.. lol..

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
owned.. n guess wat jlr fever burns the heck out of us kekeke.. but we super loe it lmao.. kekeke..

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
kekekkee... o yea i finally finished hua jai sila after so long lmao.. keke.. lol.. of all the sad parts to cry bout i cried only at the part when peemai died.. so sad .. keke when bie got up i was like ahh evil guy but he saw n so i was like ur lukky kekeke .. keke.. so sad.. good lakorn.. kekeke..

sunisa

i like both JLR and SWB but i enjoy and love watching JLR more becuz it is not as violent as SWB.i miss JLR and A-team.i can't wait to see upcoming lakorns with Um and Aff. :wub:

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
hahahaha all my friends who have seen that drama all said they loved it.. every single one of them xp .. kekeke..
it was a really nice drama.. ^_^ it was really a hit when it was showed here in our country...

JLR UDPDATE

ATTTENTION ALL JLR SISTERS WHO HAVEN'T WRITTEN A FANFIC (for me to read^^)
i am going to write one...so that means that all of you have too^^
rr is gonna write a fanfic?? can't wait!! ;) speaking of fanfics, haven't update my fic yet!! hehehe...it took a while before my friends answered my questions about something (can't tell you what it is...my story won't be exciting anymore..^_^) so I'll be writing the 1st chapter later or maybe tomorrow.... :lol:

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
i like both JLR and SWB but i enjoy and love watching JLR more becuz it is not as violent as SWB.i miss JLR and A-team.i can't wait to see upcoming lakorns with Um and Aff. :wub:
haha agreed xp keke.. all the galz/sis were supposed to migrate but we're still here kekeke.. lmao.. keke.. we all r waitin for their lakorn kekeke..

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
it was a really nice drama.. ^_^ it was really a hit when it was showed here in our country...
rr is gonna write a fanfic?? can't wait!! ;) speaking of fanfics, haven't update my fic yet!! hehehe...it took a while before my friends answered my questions about something (can't tell you what it is...my story won't be exciting anymore..^_^) so I'll be writing the 1st chapter later or maybe tomorrow.... :lol:
kekeke.. yea.. super popular.. even now still too kekeke.. yea yay rr makin a fic..

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
sowwy galz.. im leavin hea for the nite.. xp .. love u galz super much.. kekeke.. **hugs n kisses** .. keke..(jlr styled) oh yea lmao.. hahaha.. super spam okies.. lol.. xp.. kekek..glad to catch some of u galz keke.. n sad that i didnt catch some too .. T_T.. i will try tomoroow.. **fighting** xp lol.. kekeke..

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
OooOOO yay...a possible update^^heehee...well i just put the characters that's all lol...more later^^