Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

misszaky

sarNie Hatchling
I am definitely sad that it has ended (felt rushed and ended too fast). There's much more to be explained and many loose endings left unexplained. All in all I enjoyed every bits of this lakorn. I always admired AFF cause shes such a beauty and a breath of fresh air. This lakorn made me became a fan of Aums -- never liked him in his previous lakorns. Well anyways can't wait till it comes out on DVD!

Raiya

sarNie Adult
Cikna - cute video! Keep it up...we gotta keep spreading the JLR love all over asia and beyond!!!

misszaky - I'm with you on the DVD...can't wait till they put it up for sale...I'm sure all of the JLR gals will rush to buy it and sigh in front of their flat screen tv...remembering the good times LOL!

van~C!n

sarNie Adult
Cikna - cute video! Keep it up...we gotta keep spreading the JLR love all over asia and beyond!!!

misszaky - I'm with you on the DVD...can't wait till they put it up for sale...I'm sure all of the JLR gals will rush to buy it and sigh in front of their flat screen tv...remembering the good times LOL!
Good job Cikna, Love the mv!!!
Hey Raiya, I have to see your mv one more time before I go to work!!! Sad!!! :( :( :( :(

sarN

sarNie Granny
yeah, i don't think anyone will bit ur head off cuz everyone have differ perspective === of course i know i won't haha. I did find Aff 's screaming annoying at eps 1 .... i was like dang...she scream dis much and it not even the r' scene yet ..imagin when the real scene come it prolly sonic boom lmao....it was teh jungle fever talking . Then as the lakorn process eps 2 ...i notion the shaking in her voice when she talk and i was a bit bother w/it . After i seen eps 3 --- the shirt rip / force kiss scene i was impress !! I like the shaky voice , heavy breathing and the gasp she make in dat scene ...as if she know wat Harit next move is ^^^^^^^^ . I actually grab my pillow in dat scene. Then the eps after that i wasn't bother w/her voice no more --- shoottt i even notice when ever she gasp ! Is when Harit say those explicit line and grab/pull her in so close ...and she would gasp -- it was kind of sexy and i know the viewer have to jawdrop in dat scene toooo haha den agian it just me lmaoo..and my perspective in the lakorn . In eps 8 when Harit hug Soyia her voice was shaky there too and i thought it was cute i can sense her nervousness cuz his sudden change to being sweet/nice too her was a bit off guard plus after teh "R scene any touch from Harit she should get scar hahahah

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
I'll be getting the DVD for sure! I like this lakorn so far. I am way behind you gals!

nophankh

sarNie Adult
I'll be getting the DVD for sure! I like this lakorn so far. I am way behind you gals!
hey Dal, it's funny, for some reason I remembered your replies being at 16 yesterday and now it jumped to 30.
Before JLR aired, I was a Sarnie hatching and now I jumped to a Sarnie adult with 700+ replies. hahah.
When it comes to JLR, I had a lot to say.

wutzz

sarNie Egg
I found this clip at clubatichart
http://s261.photobucket.com/albums/ii77/nu...ent=HBD_001.flv
It's HBD Meeting...21-02-08

I can't hear it clearly ... but I think I can catch some part...
His fans asked him that "What's do you think about us(The fans)"
He said he feel warm ... blah blah....

then someone asked him about his opinion about "some comment that fighting for him" Lol
He said "He feel like he was raped by words , He was sexual violated by speech"
OMG....I wanna laugh out loud....I can't imagine if he come to sarnworld and read everything...haha...
haha...I knew he's just kidding...

hellomelia

sarNie Hatchling

then someone asked him about his opinion about "some comment that fighting for him" Lol
OMG....I wanna laugh out loud....I can't imagine if he come to sarnworld and read everything...haha...
thanks for sharing!
i didnt understand a word but just hearing his voice...awhhh makes me melt! =)

dmdaisy

sarNie Hatchling
thanks for the video(funny)they ask him when he was gonna get married also he said he didn't know and would have to wait for the girl when she wanna get married. He said for guys typically marry in the early 30's(30-32) than he ask the fans who were single some said they were single and than laughter.

cecilia

Staff member

--- :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: -- i suppose, i need to hide my :drool: face :loool:

sarahvang

sarNie Elites
awww!!!!!!!!!!!!! i'm watchng the series over lol!! starting from the very first episode.

AT ATC aum doesn't chat with us? with the over sea fans! that makes me teary and sad.
maybe he doesn't have time and he's busy but the other threads he posts boo-hoo *cry
is he scared of us? lol.......

cecilia

Staff member
^could be b/c we're to explicit on our talks :ph34r: .. can't help deny the desire .. sad but okay, i only go there mostly as a silent reader ..

sarahvang

sarNie Elites
hmmmm... i toned down for a while now lol!!!!!!!! ahhh p'um! yeah post little here and there goshy! and read the other post n threads.

hellomelia

sarNie Hatchling
thanks for the video(funny)they ask him when he was gonna get married also he said he didn't know and would have to wait for the girl when she wanna get married. He said for guys typically marry in the early 30's(30-32) than he ask the fans who were single some said they were single and than laughter.
awhhh...i wonder who is wifey is gonna be whenever he does get married. lucky lucky girl!

fun

Expired Sarnie
i did not understand what he was saying but he put me into tears... i was laughing to hard that i fell off my bed and goodness sake i was in pain.

Sexyrsxbabe

sarNie Egg
Oh man I can't believe that this lakorn has ended already. I am going to miss coming into this thread and reading everyone's funny comments, and seeing the cool pictures. I enjoyed reading everybody's comments. This was an awesome drama.