Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

kayti

sarNie Egg
just finished the ep. 14 without understanding anything that was said, but it was all cool.....just seeing a happy ending was already heart warming....gosh it was so short i wish they extended the chemistry between aum and aff a little longer........they were so cute..and the aum falling on top of aff when cleaning the windows and about to kiss her i just wish it would be a real kiss; it would make my day even better. O well now it's over i don't know what watch that would be as hot and steaming as JLR :D . Any recommends?

Can't wait for the HQ dvd's cause with subs cuz i would buy it!

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
just finished the ep. 14 without understanding anything that was said, but it was all cool.....just seeing a happy ending was already heart warming....gosh it was so short i wish they extended the chemistry between aum and aff a little longer........they were so cute..and the aum falling on top of aff when cleaning the windows and about to kiss her i just wish it would be a real kiss; it would make my day even better. O well now it's over i don't know what watch that would be as hot and steaming as JLR :D . Any recommends?

Can't wait for the HQ dvd's cause with subs cuz i would buy it!

wait wat is the HQ dvd's? is it thai? it english sub? where do u get it from? are u talking bout getting for this lakorn?

sunisa

i love the ending!! :wub: :wub: i'm missing this lakorn already...i thought it end tomorrow. :( i can't wait to see them in more lakorns together.they are too hot together.one of my fav scene in today epi is when Aum ask Bai to help him carry the worry bucket over and Gaiyu snitch on him.then Aum signal to him to be quiet and Gaiyu put her head on the table and whine.that was so adorable. :wub: :wub:

sarN

sarNie Granny
i also like the scene where Harit hug Soyia when she was revive and the look on Sananee face full with envy of the love they have for each other and not her hahah

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
It would be so great if Aum and Aff can star in a love drama together. JLR is hot, but they need more love scenes. I wanna see more of their "in love" expressions. :lol:

kayti

sarNie Egg
wait wat is the HQ dvd's? is it thai? it english sub? where do u get it from? are u talking bout getting for this lakorn?

No......i meant whenever it would come out with eng subs......in the forum i read that someone was going to sub HQ dvds for the drama JLR.....i'm just guessing not sure when it would come out........i guess we'll just have to wait and see......... ^_^

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ

she might throw away the pearl bracelet but Harit got her a neckless with only 1 pearl prolly mean there will be one and only 1 pearl in his life and dat is her . :lol:

Finally the forum works. I just got back home. I was trying to get on earlier but it kept redirecting. OH i think harit gave her the full set. I see a ring, earrings, and the necklace. I wonder what happen to the bracelet.

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
omg i just finished it.. it was so good... love the scene where he falls on her... then gayu covers his eyes and everything... like when he said he loves her and she loves him... that was really sweet.... i love this lakorn... now byeeee lakorn... i miss it already... i hope they played together n the next lakorn they r going to play together... hope they get paired up.. this one was a really big hit... love the.... im so going to buy it when they dubbed n hmong... cant wait...

van~C!n

sarNie Adult
who want the wallpaper? .. ready to drool .. this is HUGE :drool: 1280x800 LOOK at his bicep :drool:
AGAIN!!! You shouldn't ask cecilia? Out everybody you know me best when it to Harit pictures. Got my bib on and here it goes :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

cecilia

Staff member
^VAN you need a little cup to drool one instead of the bib, save more money this way and less laundry too :loool:
i also want this picture on the cover -- THE BIG VERSION too .. it's so tempting. i want to ask one of the rain girl in thailand to buy it for me. LOL

Kayla

sarNie Adult
WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH Cece and Sarn, are you guys trying to make me go crazy with this picture of Aum....URGH..........................faint...........................Urgh...the more I watch this lakorn the more I fall for him...everything about him...the way he walks, talks, stares, stalks, smells...everything....

van~C!n

sarNie Adult
^VAN you need a little cup to drool one instead of the bib, save more money this way and less laundry too :loool:
i also want this picture on the cover -- THE BIG VERSION too .. it's so tempting. i want to ask one of the rain girl in thailand to buy it for me. LOL
Aum and Dome looks so Sexy and Hot!!! :drool: :drool: :drool:
Good idea cecilia but I will need more then just one little cup, I will need a case of them. :loool: I will take the cups to Wal-mart and let them put picture of Harit on my cups. :loool: If I have any left I will send it to all my jungle fever sisters as gifts. :loool: I will make sure I send one to Aum but it will have my sexy picture on it for his birthday coming up Feb20th same day as Prisan giving birth to they baby.. :loool: :loool: