Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
Ok ladies..I "think" this is it for me this morning. I'm going to bed...I'll be going to Red Mango in the afternoon! Ok Van and Cecilia..I couldnt help myself..I tried..It still looks really weird and awkward though..lol..eat your hearts out ladies! :loool: :drool: F.Y.I I didnt do much..took the whole yogurt thing from red mangos web-site! :wub:

HomelessBird

sarNie Egg
Ok ladies..I "think" this is it for me this morning. I'm going to bed...I'll be going to Red Mango in the afternoon! Ok Van and Cecilia..I couldnt help myself..I tried..It still looks really weird and awkward though..lol..eat your hearts out ladies! :loool: :drool: F.Y.I I didnt do much..took the whole yogurt thing from red mangos web-site! :wub:
lol Gal, yall crack me up, especially with this picture ! So funny and yet YUMMY !!! I want to EAT it right now .
And about wishbone's videos, as far as I know since I already asked her once back then ( about the other lakorn) for the .srt file, she didn't have/use it. I think she subs directly into the vid, not as 2 seperate files. Well , but yall can try to ask her again ! :spin:

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
awww.... look it's my fruitcake! Hey at least he's healthy for us? ahahahahah

ibsim820

sarNie Egg
LOVE Aum Yogurt!!! Just wanted to wish all JLR fan a VERY HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY! May we all find some Hakrit in our man or our man-to-be!!! Today is the official day to indulge yourself in all sweetssssss not that we haven't done so...lol.... ;)

Thanks for all the welcomes!!! :D

ibsim820

sarNie Egg
^AIYA if you bother WISHBONE and it work .. let me know. i'll pitch in to help too ..

in the meantime. something cheesy to share with my HMONG JLR FANS : i love this song - i hope it's not too fobby :blush: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=whkGhzGToAQ

I had the same thinking as you a few days ago when I was watching JLR MVs except that I did not know how to make JLR MV (I guess if I have more time I can learn the process). I think yours is the first Hmong JLR MV. I love it!!! The song goes great with the scenes. I'm glad you used a female singer rather than a male singer as many had done. Thanks!!! Happy Valentine's Day!!! ;)

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
ah ah girls, i always smile when i read your comments, you are so funny.
cecilia, like the hmong song in your mv even i don't understand one word.if aum will come and real all our comments, omg, i think we are crazy, i'm too cause my labtop shut down, it's one effect of jlr fever! :loool:

navy

sarNie Adult
Wow, 6000+ replies in this thread. It must be a MUST SEE lakorn of the year!

Go Aum and Aff! Go chanel 3!

van~C!n

sarNie Adult
Good Morning and Happy Valentine's Day Ladies!!!
'ice_creamgirl04' thank you for the dessert this morning but Aum is one funny looking strawberry on the bowl. :lol:
Cecilia would you like to share this with me and I'm going to add some topping to it, they are the private photoshot of Aum(book) on the bowl. Second thought with the private photoshot topping I don't know if I want to share it with you now(cuz that topping is very hot and sexy it always got me drooling all over myself). :loool:

van~C!n

sarNie Adult
ooopps hahaha i forgot to post the picture!
:rolleyes:
Im :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: he is too Hott!!! SHOT I forgot my bib!!!
Cecilia I don't know what favor is Harit ice cream, is very hard to tell cause is so new, you know.. I tell you later when I figure it out.
Cikna, Dr. Harit and I are still working on it, to see if we can find a cure for this JLR Disorder. Dr. Harit is working very hard and I'm working hard too staring at him and drooling over him is a very hard work, let me tell you. :wub: :drool: :loool:

sarahvang

sarNie Elites
AHAHAAHAH LOVE IT!!!! can't wait to see episode 14!!!!!!!!!!!!! and it's the last episode i'm going to cry!!!!!!!!!!!!!! won't see anymor of harit and soraya!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ahhhh the anguish and dispear! but hey i can always watch JLR over hehehe.

lilo

sarNie Juvenile
Last episode is this monday, wow it is gonna end, sad but it was the best lakorn so far for me..hehe

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
:drool: Ladies...date rape..Guys do it all the time..It's time we retaliate! :loool: mmmm he'll be my first victim! :loool: just kidding..thats a little too extreme even for a fan!
Ceda_lee..i dont know if you can ride a fox :wub: ..hahah that made me think about the ginger bread man and how the fox ate him all up..mmmm..shoooott aum can eat me up anytime.. all I'll be saying is uhhmmm...:wub: lol..ok that was my most x-rated comment ever! I take it back I take it back.. :loool:
If anything, I think we're actually being very conservative in here. Cause if it were up to us, we'll be SUPER x-rated. I know each and everyone of you has had a kinky moment with Aum in your head. Haha...either you yourself was doing whatever it is you were thinking with Aum or you thought you were Aff for a moment doing the wild things with Aum...

So, ice_creamgirl don't take it back. Haha...spill the beans! Cause we're all on the same page.

I don't care if I'm repeating this over and over again. Harith is the PERFECT dream guy for me. So tough, yet so gentle. I'm like Aff...I like aggression! One more time...Harder...kekeke

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
LMAO!!! Aum yogurt? Holy sh*t...I would eat that yogurt up and lick every bit of it too!

cecilia

Staff member
omg the funniest thing! haha yogurt Aum
yogurt are good but to indugle in . .i would so love UMM ICE CREAM - and just for VALENTINE, i will might not eat PINK STRAWBERRY for the time being. i wanna enjoy UMM ICE CREAM.

van .. hahah. what if the ice cream melt before we can eat it.. i mean, it has already been overheat :loool:

sarah .. i agree .. hard to have good lakorn come by :( .. and that's why i'm here waiting for CHENLING project of ARISOYA for me :wub:

If anything, I think we're actually being very conservative in here. Cause if it were up to us, we'll be SUPER x-rated. I know each and everyone of you has had a kinky moment with Aum in your head. Haha...either you yourself was doing whatever it is you were thinking with Aum or you thought you were Aff for a moment doing the wild things with Aum...

So, ice_creamgirl don't take it back. Haha...spill the beans! Cause we're all on the same page.

I don't care if I'm repeating this over and over again. Harith is the PERFECT dream guy for me. So tough, yet so gentle. I'm like Aff...I like aggression! One more time...Harder...kekeke
CEDA :ph34r: <-- this is all i'm gonna say :blush:

cecilia

Staff member
^SEJENNA I don't know. .i don't want to put in too much hope for SB b/c i'm not that much of a KEN fan .. the only one i like of him is OUMRUK. and that's it.

sarahvang

sarNie Elites
hahha!!!!!!!!! DEPENDS what th rape scene is like though..... iono it don't really like AGGRESSIVENESS to much. Like beating the gal and stuff i know in old thai lakrons it was crazy lets say my fav. R scene was TIK ANDD AOM it was really sweet though not like you now sad and stuff.

van~C!n

sarNie Adult
Cecilia... Of course the ice cream is going to melt dont you see how HOT Harit is... Girl, I will lick :p every drop of it, do you want me to safe you some? :lol:

I rewatched epi 13, OMG... Harit face expression show so much that he don't like San (I love that look on his face the hate for San) and how do San think Harit is falling in love with her.This girl need some glasses, I already told her once to come see me I work at optical department and I will give her 50% off discount just because she is Soraya sister. :loool: He looks like he is so annoy by her voice and her wig. He's like dying pretending that he like to spend time with her and have to be nice to her. Deep down inside he probably just want to choke her to death. I do it for you Harit but I'm not going to choke her I will :arrg: :arrg: :arrg: :arrg: :arrg: :arrg: punch her instead.