Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

sarahvang

sarNie Elites
off topic HELP!!!!

I'm trying to load JLR from addicts and I'm using bitcomit but i don't know how to load the file (torrent or waht ever) I've download the file and all but don't know how to start it up help please!!! These torrent or borrent stuff are really confusing.

cecilia

Staff member
^sarah, been so long since i use torrent .. but this is how much i can remember ..
go to FILE + OPEN torrent, or if you download the file, just need to right click and pick your choice of how you want to seed it ..

cikna

sarNie Adult
Cikna, there is a new disorder call "JLR Disorder" you will know if you have it the signs are:
Crazy & Nuts for anything that is JLR or Harit(Aum)& Soraya(Aff)
Want Aum to be with Aff even though he like Pinky
Faint Alot
Drooling all over youself :drool:
Laugh and Smile in front of the computer
Like to spread this fever around to they love ones
Crazy about the Baby Arisoya :baby-scene-pop-corn:
Stay up late to chat on the JLR thread
Wish Aum will chat with us but are embarass at the same time :blush:
Crying :lmao:
By Watching it you can ge pregnant too (Be Aware one of our girl is prengnant Prisna by Harit by just watching him)
Swallow jungle flies that have Harit face on them (maybe this is only me) :eek:
Make you want to do MV Fans Videos & Artwork ( They are beautiful MV & Artwoks)
Make you feel shy and get blush when seeing sweet scences of Harit & So
High Jungle Fever
Love the three "R" :w-scene-pop-corn: :r-scene-pop-corn: :slapandkissse3:
This may not be cure but might die down a little. Heard they is a new Lakorn of Aum&Aff together soon and I'm worry that this Disorder will be maddness then!!!
Good Luck Cikna and Malaysia Fans hope you guys get the JLR Disorder like us here and in Thailand. :yahoo:
Oh no...van....it's confirmed! I'm diagnosed with JLR disorder. It's stage 1 cuz I haven't reach to the extent of being pregnant just by watching the lakorn. IS there still hope for me to recover? :wacko: Anyways, crossing fingers....

sarahvang

sarNie Elites
Oh no...van....it's confirmed! I'm diagnosed with JLR disorder. It's stage 1 cuz I haven't reach to the extent of being pregnant just by watching the lakorn. IS there still hope for me to recover? :wacko: Anyways, crossing fingers....
u guys are funny!@

van~C!n

sarNie Adult
So right now in Thailand is Feb. 14 Happy Valentine's Day to everyone in the other side of the world!!! Wonder what Aum is going to give Pinky for Valentine? Maybe, a imperfect pearl bracelet with one perfect pearl on it(He's going to say she is his perfect pearl). :loool: Past days everyone been drooling alot over Sexy Harit.
Before I came in here I when to watch the photoshot of Aum(book) and I was like :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: .This time I was smart I worn a bib so I won't drool on my shirt, so I don't have to change it so much like last nite or go shirtless. :loool:

van~C!n

sarNie Adult
Cikna,, my dear I'm sorry there is no cure for this yet but since you have reach that level the only thing I can tell you is you need go talk with Prisna she might can help you a little. Myself and Dr.Harit will try to find a cure for the disorder since he is the virus who started all of this madness. :loool: :loool: :loool: :loool:

sarahvang

sarNie Elites
So right now in Thailand is Feb. 14 Happy Valentine's Day to everyone in the other side of the world!!! Wonder what Aum is going to give Pinky for Valentine? Maybe, a imperfect pearl bracelet with one perfect pearl on it(He's going to say she is his perfect pearl). :loool: Past days everyone been drooling alot over Sexy Harit.
Before I came in here I when to watch the photoshot of Aum(book) and I was like : :drool: :drool: :drool: .This time I was smart I worn a bib so I won't drool on my shirt, so I don't have to change it so much like last nite or go shirtless. :loool:
:loool: that is some funny stuff!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lmao: GOTTA say aum is just hella FINE ooohh ohhh.... wheee! gosh PINKY gotta say again and again! you are one lucky gal ;) :arrg: gosh pinky is so pretty! hate her! luv her.

puppylov

sarNie Adult
i think aum has feelings for pinky whereas pinky probably still is unsure and not so as Aum into pinky and that's y aum is shy around her. he is still trying to impress pinky and cannot be his true self. when aum is with aff he is more like himself cuz he doesn't have that lovely feeling like with pinky. still weird cuz of aum's personality. he is outgoing/talkative and seeing him shy tend to make the relationship short if there is one. Plus, most guys r not shy when trying to impress someone.

sarahvang

sarNie Elites
^VAN you cracked me up so bad :loool: ..

Sarah, why do you need to download from the torrent any way? .. hq files?
where's LYNDA, she download from d-addict torrent once, maybe she can help you out on this.

to keep up the MV MAKERS' SPIRITS .. someone posted our MV in here : http://www.pantip.com/cafe/chalermthai/top...6/A6330056.html :wub:
okay thankss!! but i think i'm giving up though!!! it's frustrating me im not even going to bother i got the wishbone version fine with me! ;) thanks for th ehelp though i really appreciate it!

i didn't know but aum's been trying to chat with the oversea fans in his atichartforum and i justed started chattin now~! there seems to be no one but oh wells. CROSS fingers! aum come talk to us!

someone also gave the sarn world link away to aum lol! blush gosh my comment in here i don't acually want him to see it's :eek: there um alittle obessesive and i'm a fan i want to comment about him respectively lol but um.. hoepfully by chance he doesn not come in here and see my post lol it would be nice to chat with p'um but iono :p

neena

sarNie Adult
i think aum has feelings for pinky whereas pinky probably still is unsure and not so as Aum into pinky and that's y aum is shy around her. he is still trying to impress pinky and cannot be his true self. when aum is with aff he is more like himself cuz he doesn't have that lovely feeling like with pinky. still weird cuz of aum's personality. he is outgoing/talkative and seeing him shy tend to make the relationship short if there is one. Plus, most guys r not shy when trying to impress someone.
YUP! i see it too...in the pictures they have together...he's tryin to win pinky's heart!!! he looks different when he's with aff...he's comfortable. pinky i love her too but i feel like in their photos she seems to think highly of herself...i dunno...like she's got that look like..."i'm trying to play hard to get" kinda feel. i dunno maybe its just me.

valentines day...whoa...i'm just thinking about aum and aff... wonder how aff is doing...lately its been all about aum...

neena

sarNie Adult
okay thankss!! but i think i'm giving up though!!! it's frustrating me im not even going to bother i got the wishbone version fine with me! ;) thanks for th ehelp though i really appreciate it!

i didn't know but aum's been trying to chat with the oversea fans in his atichartforum and i justed started chattin now~! there seems to be no one but oh wells. CROSS fingers! aum come talk to us!

someone also gave the sarn world link away to aum lol! blush gosh my comment in here i don't acually want him to see it's :eek: there um alittle obessesive and i'm a fan i want to comment about him respectively lol but um.. hoepfully by chance he doesn not come in here and see my post lol it would be nice to chat with p'um but iono :p
that would be cool if he drops by...i jus hope he doesn't read every post here....especially the one i just posted to puppylov... :ph34r:

van~C!n

sarNie Adult

Girls, you need to start finding a good place to hide or find a very good mask :ph34r: that will cover your faces because I think Aum will be in here soon or later. I'm so Happy :yahoo: :yahoo: if he did come and chat with us. I'm going to change my username to PinkyLuvAum he going to love me. :wub: He might even give me a kiss.. :kiss: Aum is going to think we're so crazy and nuts :wacko: hope we don't scare him away. Harit you can run but you can't hide from me. :lol:

starryXing*

sarNie Adult
Hmmm... as someone past the stage 1, I'd say, there is no cure. :) We're all happily in Aum/Aff land with JLR disorder/fever/illness. The love for all things JLR only intensifies. :clap:

Hmm... since the "you are my pearl" gesture is a Harit-Soraya thing, I'd prefer he not do the same thing to Pinky. Nothing against her, but to me, I'll never see anyone else but Aum & Aff replaying that scene. :wub:

Ladies... have to remind myself sometimes why they aren't together because my mind just won't take it. :) So much chemistry, so much hotness going on when they're together, and they seem to be so much more comfortable with each other in recent clips than the ones that appeared when JLR first starting airing. Oh well, one can dream, can't they?
Ah, Aum & Aff-- nothing more perfect than that at this moment. *Sigh*

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
^I'm on the same page too guys. I love Pinky as a separate person but in relations to Aum, doesn't seem like she cares much for him if at all. During interviews, she's always denying their relationship, not even acknowledging that they're close, she just says she knows him and that's it, nothing more. But then, we have Aum and Pinky doing jobs together now? Pinky's actions promote the love rumors between them by accepting the jobs with Aum YET when questions are asked, she points the fingers at Aum saying, no they're not together, they just know each other. Like when Aum said that for Valentine's he prepared a present for Pinky, he openly said that out in the public while Pinky's response was rather rude and inconsiderate like, oh really, well I don't have anything for you though. I mean, come on, if Pinky doesn't like Aum then don't mislead others and Aum by accepting jobs with him and going to places with him, it's a bit contradicting.

Sorry for my enormous venting. I really needed to get that out. Anyway, if I wasn't so busy doing my prethesis of 30 pages I would create a music video for Aum and Aff for Valentines or at least some art but I'm really busy so you guys please make me happy with your artwork! I know you guys are magnificent and can do wonders!

Aum and Aff Fighting!

neena

sarNie Adult
^I'm on the same page too guys. I love Pinky as a separate person but in relations to Aum, doesn't seem like she cares much for him if at all. During interviews, she's always denying their relationship, not even acknowledging that they're close, she just says she knows him and that's it, nothing more. But then, we have Aum and Pinky doing jobs together now? Pinky's actions promote the love rumors between them by accepting the jobs with Aum YET when questions are asked, she points the fingers at Aum saying, no they're not together, they just know each other. Like when Aum said that for Valentine's he prepared a present for Pinky, he openly said that out in the public while Pinky's response was rather rude and inconsiderate like, oh really, well I don't have anything for you though. I mean, come on, if Pinky doesn't like Aum then don't mislead others and Aum by accepting jobs with him and going to places with him, it's a bit contradicting.

Sorry for my enormous venting. I really needed to get that out. Anyway, if I wasn't so busy doing my prethesis of 30 pages I would create a music video for Aum and Aff for Valentines or at least some art but I'm really busy so you guys please make me happy with your artwork! I know you guys are magnificent and can do wonders!

Aum and Aff Fighting!
no way, pinky really said that? omg...poor aum...now i definitely don't want them to be near each other!!

van~C!n

sarNie Adult
Have you seen some pics...
I guess it'll happen on the island....The ending episode,right?
Can't wait!!!! he kiss her forehead...perhaps,it's better if they kiss her lips...haha

cridit to janet58 @ pantip...
Just want to :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: over the hot couple.

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
I dont know if this clip was posted up yet or not. Look at the body language you see you see. touch here touch there.

sarahvang

sarNie Elites
Girls, you need to start finding a good place to hide or find a very good mask :ph34r: that will cover your faces because I think Aum will be in here soon or later. I'm so Happy :yahoo: :yahoo: if he did come and chat with us. I'm going to change my username to PinkyLuvAum he going to love me. :wub: He might even give me a kiss.. :kiss: Aum is going to think we're so crazy and nuts :wacko: hope we don't scare him away. Harit you can run but you can't hide from me. :lol:
Imma do that too keke. change me avatar and signatures also kekke... :D AUM!!!! if you do see my post BY ANY CHANCE! by all means! there all FANNY likey type COMPLIMENTS there strong and maybe alittle ummm *ahem... kekke :p but I"M A nice fan kekke... nah!