Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

cecilia

Staff member
I'm tuning into Nung Fah gub Satan since we love the 3 'R LAKORNS' so much ..
i think it'll be GREAT if UMM/AFF can do the remake of this lakorn since sarN said it's super good .. *if there ever is one*

it is midnight here .. i hope to see some of you gals tomorrow live streaming .. 7:30 AM CENTRAL STANDARD time na kha. GOODNIGHT JLR LOVERS :

starryXing*

sarNie Adult
I just finished Epi 12. Sooo sweet!!

Loved all the Soraya rubbing her belly scenes (brings hope to potential Arisoya still). Soriya rubbed her belly like three times. And Harit wants his baby too (rubbed his belly once). So, why can't they just add baby to the storyline already!!!

I'm still with cecilia on this one. I still hope baby's gonna happen, so the anticipation of yes or no to baby is KILLLING me!
If no baby appears, I'm sure cecilia can take all those "pregnant" pics she found scattered throughout the lakorn and make a sequel MV or something. Oh, I might even make one myself if I have time. :)
Even so, still be better if they threw in an inkling of the real Arisoya before it ends...

I love how Soraya's dressed in this lakorn. Sometimes n'eks get to dress so shabby/icky (while the n'rai gets all the makeup and beautiful clothes). But Aff looks so pretty in all her outfits :clap: Love her matching eyeshadow too. So pretty!!

Raiya

sarNie Adult
Starry - I'm with you all the way! I just finished epi 12. I got sad when I didn't hear the good news from the doctor...like everyone else been saying, this epi is soooo sweet made me smile foolishly through out the whole thing. My heart hurts a little seeing what's coming up next.

cecilia

Staff member
OKAY .. this gave me another thought..
i couldn't sleep, dwelling on baby ARISOYA.

in FAI LUONG ..
TAO was stressed out ..
she faint and found out that she's
pregnant when KITHI took her to the clinic for checkup.
PLUS her symptoms are exactly like SORIYA minus the food part b/c she didn't do that much on that part.

AND RAHUT RISAYA : noon feel nausea around food - and DOC tells her to be extra careful.
as for OUM RUK it's mentioned already - ANNE'S pregnancy was CONFIRMED 2nd time around!
in ROYLEH SANAE RAI - Aom found out she's pregnant b/c of fainting symptoms.

in here .. SORIYA's under alot of stress - she will or might faint ..
NUKHUN might take her to the clinic for check up and DUM DUM !!
the music come in and THE DOC congrate them .. as new expecting parent ..
this is the ONLY WAY that NUKHUN will let SORIYA go .. i mean, HE LOVE HER FOR
so long, now HARIN is out of the way, he might fight for SORIYA with HARITH.

the only symptoms that we have not seen yet from SORIYA is eating sour stuff --> MANGO! :lol:

anyway, if they were to remake REVENGE LOVE LAKORNS .. i want UMM/AFF in all of them .. they will make it HOT!!

STARRY i'm not good at making pictures mv. i'll leave that to you b/c i like your picture mv ..
anyway, regardless of what will happen tomorrow or next week the 18, i still hope HIGH HOPE on ARISOYA. :wub:

WOW .. BEEN SO LONG since i saw SAMTLY ..
where have you been or where have i been that i missed out on this ..
anyway, GLAD to see you back b/c of JLR ..
i hope you have a fever like us .(remembering the old time here in sarN. LOl )

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
i agree...all the signs points to soraya having a baby.....anyways, in ep. 12.....i love when harit and soraya go to the supermarket...way too cute..also when he hugged her from behind and gave her the bracelet...almost fainted by the hotness there^^

tinah

sarNie Coma
since they added the "R" scene mind as well add a baby too.

i dont think any lakorn will come close to reach 300 pages. if so, maybe not for awhile lol.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Just finished Episode 12. Gee, I sympathize Tawatchai quite a bit. I loved Harit's expression when the word 'pregnant' popped up. :lol: It was too cute. Yes, just 2 more episodes and HQ baby! Oh man, hopefully, ratings skyrocket! I'm dying to see Aum and Aff in another lakorn, dearly. They have become a power couple!

wutzz

sarNie Egg
Have you seen some pics...
I guess it'll happen on the island....The ending episode,right?
Can't wait!!!! he kiss her forehead...perhaps,it's better if they kiss her lips...haha

cridit to janet58 @ pantip...

cikna

sarNie Adult
Oh God!! Just my loking at the caps and comments by all of you, makes me more painful for not being able to watch epi 12. Things couldn't any worse for me! Not nly no internet at the office, there's no internet at home too> Why...why...pls tell me why.... -_- Now, I sitting in front of a pc, smiling a silly person, while others at this internet cafe are curious. To the extent the boy who is the cashier just ask me "hey sis, are you ok?" I just look at him said firmly, NO! This JLR thing definitely have a significant impact on me. If I wanna do my master's assignment, I need to watch one or two epis of the lakorn, only then I'd have mood to do it. Crossing fingers so that I'll be able to watch epi 12 soon. I'm SOOOOOOOO jealous of you ppl who get to watch it.... <_<

wishbone

sarNie Fansubber
Have you seen some pics...
I guess it'll happen on the island....The ending episode,right?
Can't wait!!!! he kiss her forehead...perhaps,it's better if they kiss her lips...haha

cridit to janet58 @ pantip...
Thank you for these pics.
I really love it.
I'm going to melt down now.

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
I'M GOING TO CAP LOCK THIS BECAUSE IT'S IMPORTANT.

P'NEUNG TOLD ME THAT P'UM IS IN AT ATC RIGHT NOW. HE'S GOING TO CHAT WITH US THERE IN ENGLISH. HERE'S THE LINK

http://www.clubatichart.com/board/viewforum.php?f=35

P'um asks us not to copy any of the conversation anywhere. All conversation must be contain in ATC only. Same goes with the link.

Phew

sarNie Fansubber
omg those photos, kind of disturbing at first lol but think of happy moments it'll be ok, i wonder if they marry before they go back to the Island since Harit went to ask for Soriya's hand in marriage.

puppylov

sarNie Adult
u kno wat they look so good/perfect with each other. i can totally see the chemistry they have in this lakorn and no wonder it's a hit. they look so good. never noticed/liked aum/aff until now cuz of that sparking chemistry they have in this lakorn that make them shine/popular. Look at them starring at each other just melt ur heart away.

cecilia

Staff member
man, i LOVE THOSE BIG PICTURES of the ending .. :drool: thank you VICKICHAN.

LIVE STREAMING IS ON NOW .. CATCH IT BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE ..

cecilia

Staff member
Beginning episode is sad
Harith and So got home from shopping, arguing b/c So didn't let him do things the way he want to do for her, he keep saying that if it's NUKHUN, she'll let him already. Sunsanee came out and saw them together and got very angry. Questioning what's going on. Harith saw that So couldn't answer Sun back so he made up an excuse that he came but Sun was not home and saw So on her way to the store. He offered to take her there. MAN, THE LOOK on Sun's face, you can see, she wanna kill So after she saw them together. Anyway, she told So to go in with the food and continue talking w/HARITH. She then ask HARITH who he came to see, her or SO b/c if it's not her, she'll go in. She walked away, Harith then yell from behind that he's here to see her to ask her to help decorate his house.

So overheard Sun and her mom talking that pretty soon HARITH will come in to ask for SUn. So was stunned.

anyway, that evening, Harith brought Sun back home, and So couldn't sleep, she walk out the door right at the moment, and Sun accuse of her that she's staying up b/c she want to see HARITH. and start bad mouthing her. Telling her that thank's to Sun, that's why So survive. and that if she knew this is coming her way, she would have let her drown that day and died. I feel so bad for SORIYA
:lmao:

another spoiler by SUNNY at Spicy forum
lol they're back from shopping now, he tried to help her with the bags but she reject him, Sunsanee came out and was angry that Harit took Soriya shopping, she prise for his kindness but inside she's flaming up of madness lol, so she ask who his really here to see... she's full of herself jing jing lol.

He's asking her to help him decorate his house in Bkk because he wants to make the house his wedding home just incase when he marries and the bride doesn't want to live on the Island but in BKK. Sunsanee went to tell her mum and happily laugh about it <_<

Lol it ended up that Soriya got so many eggs from the shops :lol:

Lol when Harit arrive at the house Sun was like, did you bring me here to clean? Because I'm allergic to dust. Sun wonder who the bride will be and Harit told Sun that, its someone not far. They went viewing some parts of the house, she suggested some ideas and he agreed to every ideas Sunsanee say lol, making her have so much hope ... saying he can do everything for the one he loves :lol: Sunsanee is soooo tricked big time!

Harit dropped Sunsanee home at night, Soriya was waiting for Sunsanee at the door and Sunsanee was like, why do you need to wait for me? did you wanted Harit to see you? and asked her why she had to have Harit taking her to the shops and that normally she can go by herself she also tells her that to remember how she used to saved her life, or else she wouldn't be standing there stealing the same man as her (sorry it went so fast i can't translate in time :lol:) if Soriya wanted a man so bad to go back to her barn nok b/f and than Sunsanee pushed Soriya's head and walked in.

*WHEW* Ads time.
Tawatchai came to visit Sunsanee and the mother was acting like she was not liking him anymore, Tawatchai was rather disappointed and confused. Harit & Sunsanee went shopping for furniture ..... he told her to choose any ... man if I was Sunsanee I would misunderstand too because what his saying sometimes can make me misunderstand that they are getting married.
Tawatchai saw the drawing on the wall and asked who bought the picture for Sunsanee and the servant told Tawatchai that it was Harit .... also that Harit came over often and have took Sunsanee out too .... Tawatchai is starting to get mad.

omg that's 3 ads about children in a row, the first one was quite touching about baby's milk or something lol. the second one was johnson oil and the next one was baby's nappy lol.

Soriya got to the farmhouse and her mother notice that she was skinny and more pale, lol Nogoon tells So's mother about Harit, Sunsanee's new man and saying how Harit was strange ... dating with Sunsanee but his eyes wonder off to Soriya. Tawatchai was so heartbroken he went off and thought things back and I believe his feeling that he have just been back stabbed by Harit, the person he trusted. He tries to call Sun but she did not pick up.

Soriya thought back of what Sunsanee said about saving her life than about Harit saying that he might really fall inlove with Sunsanee for real. Soriya was sad sad.gif Meanwhile Harit was at his house also thinking about Soriya (I just notice this house was used in period lakorns lol) His telling himself that he will find her.

Harit pretended to go see Sunsanee early in the morning while the servant was watering the garden, he pretended to go help her and ask stuff about gardening than ask who would be great to ask for suggestions .. than from there he got information on Soriya's farmhouse and drove to see her. Sunsanee finds out she quickly left to follow.

Nogoon tells Soriya about going overboard for 4 years, So was like, you never tell me lol, he tells how normally So wouldn't pay attention anyways and So replied ... not true. He asked if he goes, will she miss him. While holding on her hand. She replied, of course she will miss him and say they should return back home now. Harit arrive at her house.......

No worries lol.

Ooh no it wasn't Harit who just arrive it was Sunsanee and Tawatchai, she told So that soon they are getting married and saying So was just a toy ... Sun pushes So towards the water and bring up the old topic talk of saving her life again, So tells Sun that she will never steal anything, she loves Sun and will never forget that Sun and her parents have helped her and have been good to her.... Before Sun left, she tells So to not return to BKK until the wedding day. Soriya cried.

Haha they compare Sun & So to the sun and the moon .... so Nogoon was like, Tawatchai seem to like the moon but he said, not really he likes somewhere bright and shine ... than Nogoon was like, don't stare too long, you may go blind laugh.gif

Soriya is by the river crying, after awhile Nogoon came to talk to her, lol he prises Sun for being so good for making one guy drive for her to ask about another guy lolabove.gif
Soriya came home and saw that Harit was waiting for her .... she was quite stunned to see him there .... Spicy_02.gif she walked away and Harit followed.

Soriya was by the river once again, Harit came behind. So ask why is he following her, she has escape far enough already and why is he still following her.... Awww Harit was going to say I love you again but Soriya would not listen to it, not even in a hundreds times. She was disgusted in him and never loved him like he loves her, never ever love him. He doesn't believe and she took the bracelet off and throw it on the earth's soil... his face was filled with pain, she ask for him to return to Sunsanee and finish off what he has started. She ran off leaving Harit miserable with the bracelet in his hand.

puppylov

sarNie Adult
is he really mixed? i thought he was full thai or else with chinese blood in him. i thinkn he knows more thai than English