Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
AMI - I feel you on that...today was sooo hard, all I could think about was JLR but the internet at my new job was sooo slow and I didn't even have time to check the thread. Now I have to go back and catch up. I probably can't watch anything until tomorrow :(
PRISNA - Seriously!!! I love this show but I can't get anything done, I always want to rush home to see what everyone has posted and I keep day dreaming about the next episodes or what music I want to use for my next video...my man is getting mad at me cuz I spend more time with JLR than him -_-
Same for me, I was at school dreaming about JLR, seriously it about me Harith with our kid. :loool: That is cute and funny how your man got mad cuz you spend more time with JLR, aww I see some SO and HARIT in your relationship. Tell your man don't worry cuz Prisna can handle Harit, if he afraid you might fall in love with Harit more. :lol:

cecilia

Staff member
in maxtv, you dont' have to register ja.

anyway, AMI .. you're staying up .. LOl ..i thought you're behind me like a hour or two .. its' 9:49 pm here .. what time is it there?

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
I'M WATCHING ON AIR RIGHT NOW .. they're asking who do the fans want to see AFF start with whic p'ek. LOl
they're opening sms to have the netizen to vote .. I WANT UMM ATICHART!!! ..

WATCH IT ONLINE ..

POR AND PAT have another lakorn too .. wow .. so many of them together. .. i hope UMM/AFF will be pair up again ..
I want Aum too!

Offtopic: Are you talking about Por,Pat, Ace lakorn or another new lakorn?

cecilia

Staff member
another one with JOB as PAT'S brother .. and JAKRIT as POR'S dad ..

anyway, there's so many JLR commercial during the last 30 minutes show .. Lol

neena

sarNie Adult
damn it...i think i missed it!! i tuned in right when they were sayin' good-bye!! i really hope someone recorded this or something!!

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
in maxtv, you dont' have to register ja.

anyway, AMI .. you're staying up .. LOl ..i thought you're behind me like a hour or two .. its' 9:49 pm here .. what time is it there?

it'll be 8 in like 2 mins yea its 2 hr away... ^_^

i will have to set the alarm on my phone as back up incase i fall asleep... :lol:

cecilia

Staff member
^NEENA you didn't miss anything .. it's just repeat bloopers that we saw in the past .. it's more fun when you stream it live .. LOl

van~C!n

sarNie Adult
Is so funny that San think Harit is falling in love with her, just look at how Harit stares at her he just wanted to bite her head off. I work at a optical department maybe she need to come see me for a pair of glasses B) so she can see what we see. I'm going to give her 50% off discount on her first pair. :loool:

cecilia

Staff member
^VAN you're too funny .. but it's true, i mean, he didn't say anything .. just b/c he's putting up with her, she assume that he's after her .. too full of herself. that's why it's disgusting for HARITH to see this ..

WOW .. i spam so much .. i'm at work all day and in this thread .. when i'm home, i'm in this thread, it's getting crazy ..

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
^NEENA you didn't miss anything .. it's just repeat bloopers that we saw in the past .. it's more fun when you stream it live .. LOl
wouldnt i missed it then? cause it comes on, at your time no?! that mean i have to stay up til 5:30am unless i am wrong? lol

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
i no i dont want it to end yet wither.. has the surprise happen yet?
ARISOYA surprise? If that not yet, but hoping it happened in the next epi. :(. One of my surprise happened already when Harit said "I LOVE YOU" to SO! :yahoo: :wub:

cecilia

Staff member
wouldnt i missed it then? cause it comes on, at your time no?! that mean i have to stay up til 5:30am unless i am wrong? lol
no, you won't miss it .. only difference is we're time zone different but the streaming is LIVE AT THE SAME TIME in thailand ..

ANYWAY, treat for AFF FANS .. she's still in SORIYA'S clothes. very pretty :wub:

Credit: pantip

doesn't she look very KICK BUTT HERE ? // .. SUNSANEE needs to hold back that anger or - SORIYA will attack! :loool: