Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

wutzz

sarNie Egg
really? Are you serious? They'll add more episode!!!!!
OMG....I'm so glad to know that....Yeh!!!!!!! add more sweet scene,please.

Anyone who watch JLR Live today...you feel like me???
Today's episode is the sweetest episode.........^_________^ I'm smiled all time...I'm so happy.....
^_____________^

pichayaaznbabe

sarNie Juvenile
not sure if i should post it here, but just in case some of u girls don't visit the download section...

this is a commercial from the Office of Election Commission of Thailand for the Senatorial Election Day.

Soraya is telling Harit that she wants to go to the election poll, but Harit calls her a liar because the election doesn't take place until March 2, 2008. LOL. He tells her he will take her to the poll on the election day. Soraya then says that he must keep his word or else his defendant will not love him. Hahahaha. That was a cute line. "Diaw jum lei mai ruk na."

http://www.ect.go.th/thai/media/spot3.wmv

alternate megaupload link:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=W39B2Z6E

Source: http://www.ect.go.th
Thanks to {M}-Mod Na Ja of http://www.pantip.com/cafe/chalermthai/

van~C!n

sarNie Adult
OMG... I just saw the part when Harit told So that he loves her, :wub: :dude: my mouth just drop down to the ground, I think jungle flys just flew into my mouth again. :eek: Like I say before if these jungle flys have Harit hot face on them I will swallow each one of them. :loool:

mailee0515

sarNie Egg
OMG... I just saw the part when Harit told So that he loves her, :wub: :dude: my mouth just drop down to the ground, I think jungle flys just flew into my mouth again. :eek: Like I say before if these jungle flys have Harit hot face on them I will swallow each one of them. :loool:
Oh my god you crack me up! That made my day! :)

dmdaisy

sarNie Hatchling
wow gone for the weekend and behind almost 20 pages. you girls so funny and crazy in here, everyone has really nice artwork and mv here. I think she could still be preggy cause did they even show if they did a pregancy test when she went for check-up i mean they really didn't show anything except when she talk to the doctors. It was cute he touch his stomach :wub: Also the voting commercial they did was super cute :p Are they really adding more episode cause the way it's going it's already really good remake so far and if they adding more episodes does that mean it's gonna end later than the 18th. I hope if they do it's more of them together(cute scenes together)and not everyone else in the way :D

natty

Chubs
:clap: :dude: :yahoo: :wub: thats GREAT news!!!!

WAIT!!!! PHEW LIED!!!! :eek: ooo phew tsk tsk.. i didn't say they "added" 3 more epi.. i said the directors and stars of ch3 confirmed that there are 3 more epi.. not sure if it's from today or tomorrow.. mean there are 3 more epi left..

lilxgxriah

sarNie Adult
omg..the spoiler sounds so cute!!! and i figured out most of the parts from the beginning somewhat...your spoilers just confirm what i was thinking

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
you girls are making me want to go home early to watch it...man and it seem like the time is dragging slowly by the seconds.... <_<

feel like a dummy sitting here smiling occasionally to myself ^_^

i will watch all of the youtube links when i get home tonight! thank you everyone that posted the links & clips & caps--i am so in love with this couple right now!!! i mean i like the other actors & actresses but nothing compared to Umm & Aff!

3 epis left but after tonight its only 2 :(

van~C!n

sarNie Adult
If Soraya is not pregnant we are not the only one is heartbroken :( :lmao: :lmao: Our sexy boy Harit with be heartbroken too :lmao: :lmao:
:baby-scene-pop-corn: :baby-scene-pop-corn: :baby-scene-pop-corn:

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
:mellow: i will have to see that doc part to determine if he really was uncertain like Ceci had mention. (is this doc young or an older person - inexperience? :lol: )

neena

sarNie Adult
OMG , really !???? <Jumping fantastic in a corner of the library > More sweet scences of Aum & Aff together. And they maybe maybe throw our LIL surprise in !!!! :w-scene-pop-corn: :baby-scene-pop-corn:
OH-MY-GOD!!!! :eek: THIS IS THE HAPPIEST MONDAY FOR ME!!! WHOA!! THANK YOU A MILLION TIMES!!!

van~C!n

sarNie Adult
:mellow: i will have to see that doc part to determine if he really was uncertain like Ceci had mention. (is this doc young or an older person - inexperience? :lol: )
The doctor is old not a young one.
Harit words are so powerful when he say "I Love You" because the first time I saw it my mouth drop open and this is my third time rewatching it and my mouth still drop wild open :eek: :eek: :eek: Or maybe it just my excuse to open my mouth so I can swallow more of jungle flys with Harit face on them. :loool: :loool:

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
^pze i was wondering where you went .. haven't seen you for awhile .same for sarN too .. where have you all gone too ..LOL

THANK YOU EVERYONE'S FOR THEIR NICE COMMENTS FOR THE MV NA KHA :wub:

wouldn't it be great if UMM stand next to her in here?
Aff look beautiful and cute in this pic!

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
If Soraya is not pregnant we are not the only one is heartbroken :( :lmao: :lmao: Our sexy boy Harit with be heartbroken too :lmao: :lmao:
:baby-scene-pop-corn: :baby-scene-pop-corn: :baby-scene-pop-corn:
If Soraya dont, I am. :loool:

Offtopic: I so behind all the schoolwork! :(

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
PARNPUI, i agree, i love that part too .. it got me blushing the whole time :wub: HARITH is too sweet atm and he look so suave with the suit on : *faint*

man, it's heartbroken
seeing Soriya without her love bracelet
What? :eek: Is San going to ask SO for the bracelet?

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
The doctor is old not a young one.
Harit words are so powerful when he say "I Love You" because the first time I saw it my mouth drop open and this is my third time rewatching it and my mouth still drop wild open :eek: :eek: :eek: Or maybe it just my excuse to open my mouth so I can swallow more of jungle flys with Harit face on them. :loool: :loool:

lmao you're funny with the flies...

aww, shucks its an old doc!!!?? <_< i still have 75% of hope for the 2nd checkup for Arisoya!

doc, please do a thorough checkup this time.