Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

kikiy916

sarNie Juvenile
finally, the end

Sanseenee’s dad came in and hugged his daughter. “yai san, prepare yourself before I tell you. Um, hakrit came to….�
Sanseenee’s mom could not take this any more and she jumped in “he came to ask for soriya’s hand in marriage.�
Sanseenee was shocked. “khun mae, what are you saying? Don’t play around with me like this.�
“I am telling you the truth. You need to be strong. Don’t worry yourself if he does not love you.�
“who say hakrit does not love me. You are misunderstanding. Khun hakrit loves me. He is so crazy over me that he cannot even stand on his own. There is no way he is going to marry nang SO. I don’t believe it!�
“sanseenee, you think your mother will play around with you like this. Why would I do that when I know that you will be in tears?�
“mom, if you are not playing a trick on me then you must have misunderstood. Did you misunderstand my name?�
“san, calm down. Listen with some reason. I heard it too.� Her dad told her.
Sanseenee was in shock. Her mom comforts her. “sanseenee don’t put any thought into a guy that has two hearts.�
“two hearts! Are you telling me that that khun hakrit loves me and nang so, mom? At the end he did not choose me but choose that farm girl over me. Mom, you think that khun hakrit is that stupid?� Her mom and dad did not know what to say. Her dad came closer to comfort her but she hastily brushed him away. “it’s not true; you are lying. Watch, I am going to go ask khun hakrit.�
Sanseenee ran off and her parents called after her with worry on their voices. Hakirt came home and called tawatchai.
“I have something to tell you. I think you should know this.�
“what ever you have to say, hurry and say it. I don’t have a lot of time.�
“today, I took my elders to go see sanseenee’s parents about asking for the hand in marriage of one of the daughters there.�
Tawatchai turned red with anger. “why did you call and tell me this. What do you really want hakrit?�
“I took my elders to go ask for soriya’s hand in marriage, not sanseenee’s!�
Tawatchai was speechless. When he came back to reality, he was mad. “bastard, what are you doing?�
“I love soriya, she was the one I loved the whole time, not sanseenee. I just called to tell you that I never thought about stealing that girl from you.�
Tawatchai did not want to hear anymore and he hung up the phone. A few seconds after hakrit hung up the phone, he heard a car honking its horn at his front gate. One of his workers came from the back to go open the door but hakrit motion him not to. He said he was going to open it himself. When sanseenee saw him she jumped out of the car and ran to him in tears.
“khun hakrit, what is going on. Tell what is going on, right now!�
Hakrit gathered himself. “what sanseenee, what is wrong with you? Why are you crying?�
“my mom and dad, they lied to me. They told me that that you took your elders to my house to ask for nang SO’s hand in marriage, not mine.� Hakrit stared at her, he did not deny what she was saying. “it’s not true is it? Tell me that you went to ask for my hand in marriage. My mom and dad misunderstood, right.� She ran into his arms and cried some more. Hakrit let her cry for awhile and then replied.
“why would I say that when what your parents are saying is true.� Sanseenee stopped crying and stepped away from his arms and was in disbelief. “I went to go ask for SOriya’s hand in marriage, not yours.�
“khun hakrit!� what are you saying?�
“yes, I am saying that I went to your house with the intention of marrying soriya, the person I love.�
Sanseenee went stone. She tightens her hands into a fist and he eyes radiated anger. Her tears stopped and tried to control the shaking in her voice. “it’s not true! You are lying. You asked me to help design your house for your marriage, you took me to go buy a ring.�
“you are a smart person, have good taste. Also, I thought you would know what soriya wanted because you are her sister.�
“you tricked me.�
“I never tricked anyone. Think about it, I never mention that I was preparing everything for you.�
Sanseenee could not say anything. She did not think that she would be in this position. She was silent for a long time. Hakrit thought that she would be squealing from the top of her lungs but she was not. She held a tight fist and stone eyes. With a cold voice she told him, “nang SO is lucky but you are not, I feel sorry for you. Don’t you know that you are about to get something that has flaws, something left over from someone else.� Hakrit did not like the way she was talking about soriya. “ I really don’t want to mention it but it has come this far. I have to warn you, I don’t want you to fool. Nang so left with a guy for a long time but recently got kicked to the curb. If knowing this and you still want to marry her then be my guest.�
Hakrit looked at sanseenee with disgust. “I am willing to marry her. I love her, I loved her from the beginning and I will marry her as soon as possible.�
Sanseenee was shaken a little. Her eyes were dazed. Like she was about to go crazy. She stared at hakrit with the utmost hatred. She turned and slowly got into her car. She drove off and hakrit looked after her in disgust.
The next morning, tawatchai came to see sanseenee but tuay told him that she left. He asked her where she went.
“she just told me that she was going out of town. I think she went somewhere to rest.�
Tawatchai suddenly had shivers go up his spine. “she went out of town?�
Tawathcai drove off and called hakrit. He asked him where he was.
I am about to go see soriya at her mom’s farm.
“I think you should hurry over there.�
“why, what is going on?�
“I have a weird feeling that sanseenee went to go see soriya too. She left awhile already.�
Hakirt listend and was worried about soriya. At the farm, her mom talked to sanseene’s dad and was confused. Soriya came in and asked her what was wrong.
“I am confused. Your uncle said that he went to go ask for your hand in marriage, not sanseenee’s.�
Soriya did not know what to say and was worried about sanseenee. “khun pee.�
“yai so, listen to me. I taught you that you should show gratitude for the people who have helped you. But today, your uncle told me that he accepted hakrits request because he believes that hakrit really loves you. Your uncle told me to tell you that you decide for yourself and for no one else. This decision is one of the biggest in your life.�
Soriya listened to her and thought before she answered. “even though uncle understands, I cannot backstab the person that saved my life. I cannot destroy her, I rather die.�
Soriya finished and walked away. She came to the edge of the water. She thought about when she was young when sanseenee saved her. Then sanseenee voice surface from behind her.
“I thought that you would be here!!!�
Soriya was startled and turned around. Sanseenee glared at her like a crazy person. Soriya was scared.
At the same time, at the front of so’s mom farm, hakrit parked his car and ran out. Nu kun walked up to him.
“nu kun, where is soriya?�
“why should I tell you.�
“I don’t have much time to play with you. Tell me where is soriya.�
Nu kun noticed that hakrit was serious and was starting to wonder. Tawatchai drove up and hastily parked his car and jumped out of the car.
“did khun sanseenee come here�
Nu kun was confused and did not know what to do first.
“nu kun, I am pleading with you, where is soriya?�
back to sanseenee and soriya, they stood there looking at each other.
“soriya, you really were born to ruin my happiness. I should have let you die since that day. I should have not let you live to take everything I have.�
“khun pee, I don’t know anything. I never thought that way, I can give you anything.�
“don’t even say it! I put up with you long enough. You act all innocent that hakrit fell for you and ask for your hand in marriage, it should have been me.�
“I don’t know anything. I told him to leave me alone.�
“oyyy, you going to tell me that you chase him away but he would not listen. You charisma is too strong, is that right. You are more two face then I thought.�
“khun pee.�
Sanseenee glared at her. “you think that you will get everything you want, it will never happen. Someone like me has never lost to anyone.�
Sanseenee charged soriya and slapped her. Soriya fell to the ground and sanseenee went after her and choked her.
“if I cannot have it, then don’t think anyone will have happiness.�
Soriya fought back until she got out her grip and was about to ran away but sanseenee was quicker and grabbed her
“we can live in this world together soriya.� Sanseenee pushed her into the water
“help me!!. Khun pee!!�
Sanseenee just looked at her with cold eyes. She looks like she was a crazy person. “go back to where you belong nang soriya!!�
Soriya ran out of energy in the water and disappeared into the water. Sanseenee blew up into an evil laugh and grew louder and louder. Hakrit ran to her and saw her but did not see soriya and instantly jumped into the water. Sanseenee was shock by the splashing water. She saw hakrit jump into the water and came to her senses.
“khun hakrit!!� from shock she became angry and started to squeal. Tawatchai and nu kun came running after. “ why are you helping her. Khun hakrit!! Come back now!�
Tawatchai ran to her and grabbed her arm. “sanseenee, do you know what you have done?�
sanseenee yanked her arm from him. “why are you here, let me go.�
“do you what you did, you are about to kill you own sister!!�
Sanseenee heard the word “kill� and came to her senses. She looked at tawatchai and then to the water. Meanwhile, hakrit was able to bring soriya to the surface. Sanseenee looked at the lifeless soriya and don’t she was dead. She was suddenly filled with fear and guilt.
“yai SO!!�
Hakrit pumped her heart while he was filled with tears. “soriya!! Listen to me, be ok, soriya!!�
Nu kun saw hakrit’s face while he was trying to revive her. He saw the love in his face. He was about to go help to soriya but he saw his love and backed up. Sanseenee was afraid and wanted to run away. She got loose of tawatchai’s grip and about to ran off. Nu kun ran after her and dragged her back.
“where are you going sanseenee?�
“let me go, let me go! I did not do anything. Yai so was clumsy and fell in herself.�
“shut your mouth now. If anything happen to soriya don’t think that you would see another lifetime.�
Soriya was able to release some water and hakrit was overjoyed. “soriya, soriya.�
Soriya opened her eyes and saw hakrit. “khun hakrit.�
Hakrit was happy and pulled her in to his arms and held her tight. Sanseenee saw this and squealed once again.
“yai so, why didn’t you die.? Why do you die so hard?�
Hakrit could not take her anymore. “stop talking now sanseenee. I never thought that you were this evil. You are truly cold blood.�
Tawatchai heard this and was ashamed in sanseenee. did not think that he could be in love with a person like her.
“you killed my brother already and now you want to kill the one female I love too. How can you do this?�
Tawatchai and nu kun heard about hakrit’s brother and both were shocked and confused. Sanseenee did not know what he was talking about.
“your brother, what brother? I don’t know what you are talking about.�
“harin, do you remember him. Harin, the one that loved you so much. The one that you told to go die. Harin, my only brother!! Harin shot himself because you told him to go die. Do you remember now, sanseenee?�
sanseenee, nu kun and tawatchai was all speechless. Tawatchai looked at sanseenee in disappointment and disgust.
“I don’t know, I don’t know anything. You tricked me the whole time, you bastard. You deserve a person like soriya. She left with a guy, who knows who he is. She has nothing left for you,� sanseenee laughed in content.
“the guy you are talking about is me! Soriya was with me.�
Sanseenee could not believe it and stared at a tearful soriya.
“it’s not true! Why would you take her? you are lying.�
“I am not lying. I really meant to take you because I wanted to revenge for my brother but I captured the wrong person. The whole time, soriya willing took the torture that was meant for you!�
Sanseenee was scared but continued to fight. “good, I cannot help it. Who told you accept it for me?�
“khun pee ka. I was not willing to let anyone hurt you. I can do anything for you because you saved my life, you saved me from this water.�
Sanseenee was startled and turned to nu kun. Nu kun did not want to believe his ears.
“what, SO. Who did you say save you?� nu kun asked her.
Sanseenee was scared. “shut your mouth nu kun. You farm boy, don’t say anything.�
“you should shut your mouth sanseenee!! SO, I was the one that went down and saved you, not sanseenee!�
Soriya looked at nu kun and nu kun nodded his head. “nu kun, why didn’t you tell me. This whole time I thought khun pee saved me.�
Hakrit interrupted. “this is the what made you worship you sister?�
“it is not true, is it khun pee. Khun pee used this over my head because it was true, wasn’t it?�
“ I can’t help it that you were that stupid to believe it. You deserve it. You got to stay with my mom and dad so you must be my servant. Not for you to be at my level.�
Soriya turned to look at sanseenee and was disappointed and tears ran down her face. “nu kun, I want to go home. Nu kun, can you take me?�
Nu kun looked at hakrit but went and supported soriya. Nu kun held soriya as he walked pass hakrit. Soriya did not lift her head to look at anyone. Hakrit looked as the two walked off and sanseenee was content.
“look, at the end she left with her farm boyfriend, not you.�
Hakrit turned to sanseenee in disgust. “sanseenee, a person like you…. I forgive you.�
Sanseenee squealed again. Hakrit walked after nu kun and soriya. Tawatchai saw everything and he understood the reason hakrit did what he did. Hakrit and tawatchai looked at each other and without saying a word they understood each other. Hakrit held his hand out and tawatchai accepted.
“stupid, you are all stupid.� Sanseenee ranted.
Tawatchai looked at sanseenee and sanseenee looked at him with hope of still being with him.
“goodbye sanseenee!�
Tawatchai walked off. Sanseenee was shocked, that everyone one would abandoned her. She looked around and saw no one and started to burst into tears in anger.
Nu kun and soriya, after changing her clothes, came to him.
“why didn’t you tell me?�
“I thought you knew. I also did not see what importance it would make who saved you.� Nu kun looked at her face. “the important thing is that you are still alive.�
Soriya was touch. “I don’t know how to thank you.�
“I don’t want to fool myself like sanseenee. at the end, there is only pain. I am happy that I have a friend like SO. The friendship we have, there is nothing I will replace it with.�
Soriya hugged him. Nu kun was happy that today he got to hug the person he love and today he had to let her go. Nu kun saw hakrit and pulled soriya away from and made her promise.
“promise me that from now on you do things for yourself.�
Soriya nodded her head yes and smiled at him. Nu kun walked over to hakrit and stood in front of him. The two looked at each other and out of nowhere he punched hakrit and he fell to the floor. Soriya was shock and hakrit was confuse.
“that is for what you did to my friend.� Nu kun told hakrit. Nu kun turned to soriya and turned back. “the rest is up to you to take care of.� Hakrit got up. “I am leaving my friend with you.�
Nu kun left. Hakrit looked at soriya and they looked into each other’s eyes. He walked up to soriya and the two ran into each other’s arms. They did not say a word to each other.
Back at hakrit’s island. Hakrit placed a bouquet of flowers on harin’s grave. Soriya kneeled down and also place a bouquet next to hakrits.
“harin, this bouquet is from sanseenee. she will not forget you. One day she will come and see you.�
“I promise that I will love your friend for the rest of my life.�
Hakrit turned to soriya and soriya smiled at him. “we are going to start over from now on.�
After that day, soriya was the boss and hakrit the prisoner. Soriya sat pretty on a pull out sun chair as hakrit was tending to the garden. Gai yu looked back at fourth at hakrit and soriya, not knowing which side he was going to take.
“keep doing it. Don’t be lazy. If you don’t want to eat just eggs then tend to the vegetables. Soriya told hakrit. Hakrit looked at soriya and smiled. Bai handed hakrit a bottle of water but soriya stopped him.
“don’t give the prisoner any water until I tell you to, you understand.�
Bai back away from hakrit. Hakrit looked at him and made a face as to ask which side is he on. Bai waved his hand that he could not. Soriya smile that she was able to conquer them. Hakrit continued working but his face was happy.
Back at the main house, soriya was sitting and reading a magazine. Hakrit came by and place a bucket of water near soriya. She secretly tipped it over and acted like she did not notice anything but her foot was near the bucket. Hakrit looked at her in disbelief. Bai came by and served soriya water. Hakrit watched and bai saw him looking and tried to avoid him. Hakrit convinced him to get him some water and he tried to give it to him but gai you saw it and snitched on them. Soriya told them not to think about it and told hakrit to clean. Soriya got up and had her back to him. Hakrit signaled for bai to leave and he took gai you with him. Hakrit sneaked behind soriya and hugged her and gave kissed her on her check.
“ewww, you smell stinky.�
“smell good.�
The two looked at each other with love.
“I love you soriya.�
“I love you too.�

thank u SO MUCH..
i LOVE THE END..
IT SOUND SO NICE AND SWEET...

i knew that SAN DID NOT SAVE SO LIFE....
i knew i knew....

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
lolz

yay it went exactly like how i want it too...

the beginning is the ending. I'm happy there's a sweet ending.

How many time did you sneeze twinky? Lolz your name was mention multiple time. Aahaha

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
lolz

yay it went exactly like how i want it too...

the beginning is the ending. I'm happy there's a sweet ending.

How many time did you sneeze twinky? Lolz your name was mention multiple time. Aahaha

lol cause if its more than 3x, its just allergy! :p

van~C!n

sarNie Adult
OK, Im going to bed a lil bit early tonite, so tomorrow be here very soon ;) Before I go lay down I'm going to pray to Baby Jesus if he can help us with Baby A... You girls help me pray too, goodnite Jungle Fever Fans, see all you guys tomorrow.. :D

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
OK, Im going to bed a lil bit early tonite, so tomorrow be here very soon ;) Before I go lay down I'm going to pray to Baby Jesus if he can help us with Baby A... You girls help me pray too, goodnite Jungle Fever Fans, see all you guys tomorrow.. :D

count me n... ill b doin that too..

nophankh

sarNie Adult
hHAHAHA, I swear you guys are baby crazy.
If there isn't a baby, I wouldn't be disappointed.
I been satisfied with the lakorn thus far.
:)

good dialog.
Logical plot.
I'm satisfied.

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
well peace out guys.. im going to bed... im tired.. but i wont be able to go to sleep cuz cant wait till it airs tomrrow... man.,..

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
well actually, it wouldn't be a logical plot if they threw in all those baby symptoms..-- for what: just to fool us? HAHA. But I'm satisfied as well.

misszaky

sarNie Hatchling
Thanks for the spoilers. I can't wait to see the look on San's face upon hearing what Harit has to say about So's long-vacation hiatus. LOL

Anika

sarNie Egg
I'm supposed to be studying for my test tomorrow and here I'm reading spoilers and checking out all the MV's (Outstanding!!!). :lol:

HomelessBird

sarNie Egg
At first , I just wanted to be a silent reader but ya'll girls are funny. Can't help myself but to join yall ! I came accross this forum after Google " Jam Leuy Ruk" . It's been a pleasure to read your comments . Luv all your pervie thoughts lol ! I also love all the graphics & mvs. Sweet . ;)
Sorry , I'm not familar with all the members' names in this . Thanks to whoever organize the first post. And special thanks to Twinky for her spoilers.
I'm rooting for Arisoya too :baby-scene-pop-corn: ! But I wouldn't dare to hope too much to avoid disappointment at the end. I like the sweet ending between the :drool: burning-hot Harit :wub: & the sweeter-than-candy Soraya, but not with Sansanee. I think she deserves more punishment . After reading the spoilers, I was like " That's it for her ????? !!! :arrg: " I might sound mean but come on, she indirectly caused Harin ( such a sweet boy with cute face) died.

P.S: I'm not Thai. Hopefully I'm not the only one. :rolleyes:

nophankh

sarNie Adult
At first , I just wanted to be a silent reader but ya'll girls are funny. Can't help myself but to join yall ! I came accross this forum after Google " Jam Leuy Ruk" . It's been a pleasure to read your comments . Luv all your pervie thoughts lol ! I also love all the graphics & mvs. Sweet . ;)
Sorry , I'm not familar with all the members' names in this . Thanks to whoever organize the first post. And special thanks to Twinky for her spoilers.
I'm rooting for Arisoya too :baby-scene-pop-corn: ! But I wouldn't dare to hope too much to avoid disappointment at the end. I like the sweet ending between the :drool: burning-hot Harit :wub: & the sweeter-than-candy Soraya, but not with Sansanee. I think she deserves more punishment . After reading the spoilers, I was like " That's it for her ????? !!! :arrg: " I might sound mean but come on, she indirectly caused Harin ( such a sweet boy with cute face) died.

welcome aboard.
I'm not thai either. I'm Lao.
I think a lot of us are not Thai.
Mostly, I think we're all from southeast asia.

Raiya

sarNie Adult
Thank you Twinky for the spoiler!

Oh my gosh, thanks Twinky!!
Love how Sansanee tried to make Soraya look bad by saying she ran off with a guy and then Harit says he's the one she ran off with!! Ha... ha. Sansanee gets what's coming to her.

But oh nooo.... my heart's broken into a billion pieces.
No sign of Arisoya.
Same here Starry! Wow, being gone the whole day sucks and I won't be back on again until tomorrow night!

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...the ending is so sweet..i can't wait..and yet i'm sad at the same time that it is ending
Me too! Soo sad to see it end...but it has to come to a close eventually. :lmao:

I'm supposed to be studying for my test tomorrow and here I'm reading spoilers and checking out all the MV's (Outstanding!!!). :lol:
Yep, you sound just like us now!!!

P.S: I'm not Thai. Hopefully I'm not the only one.
Welcome!!! You got sucked in, just like me! I was happy to read along then I had to join cuz these girls were just too funny!

I'm not thai either :D

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid

welcome aboard.
I'm not thai either. I'm Lao.
I think a lot of us are not Thai.
Mostly, I think we're all from southeast asia.

lol homelessBird: glad you joined us. i so agree that San deserves more than what she is actually getting and i dont think its mean at all, for what she have done to Harin and So (lying about being her savior), man atleast have So slap her back atleast once or something :lol: oh how satisfying would that be?
but then again it all went for the best cause if it wasnt for San, Harit would have never met So and there wouldnt be what it is now...this lakorn keeps us on the edge of our seat! okay thats enough rambling from me.

PS i am not thai neither, im cambodian and i agree with Lynda alot of us are some kind of asian ethnic & we all have one thing in common- WE LOVE THIS LAKORN that is why this thread is burning HOT!!! esp with Aff & Umm (spelling from ClubAtichart.com)

hey Raiya, not asleep yet?

Raiya

sarNie Adult
PS i am not thai neither, im cambodian and i agree with Lynda alot of us are some kind of asian ethnic & we all have one thing in common- WE LOVE THIS LAKORN that is why this thread is burning HOT!!! esp with Aff & Umm (spelling from ClubAtichart.com)

hey Raiya, not asleep yet?
Hey AMI! Nope not asleep yet, sneaking on this thread before I go to bed...I've missed everyone today, no time to chat or spam with the JLR crew. Glad I stopped by though, got to read another spoiler :p

sulad

sarNie Adult
:lol: .. it's more of a few minutes .. she didn't go insane like BONTAI yet .. :( ..
but it was funny to read her behavior change .. like a remote ON/OFF :loool:

i think TWINKY skipped a few scene and just jump toward the end part ..
but wait, DIDN'T Weshat died by himself with some other problem, not by HARITH though? .
i swore, i thought i read that in the spoiler ..

anyway, GOOD THINKING ami.. MAYBE THEN we'll know that she is ..
or WHEN THE DOCTOR confirm it without HEARING SORIYA telling HARITH the story after her doctor visit.
i'm sensing, we'll get to hear it from the DOCTOR that she is ..
i mean, IT HAVE TO BE THAT WAY to have SORIYA that piss off at HARITH's altitude atm.
I agree with you.
Hopefully there will be a scene like that.
I know that there's alot of people saying that So being pregnant is not going to happen.
But you never know, there is also a chance too.
That they're tricking us with her just having a stomach flu.
Aww! I'm so excited.
I'm also on with you guys protesting for So to be pregnant.
:baby-scene-pop-corn: :baby-scene-pop-corn: :baby-scene-pop-corn: :baby-scene-pop-corn:

Thank you Twinky for the spoilers.
Brought happiness to my face.
HEHEHE.
^_^

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
Hey AMI! Nope not asleep yet, sneaking on this thread before I go to bed...I've missed everyone today, no time to chat or spam with the JLR crew. Glad I stopped by though, got to read another spoiler :p

lol yea, thats why i left this window open on my screen and jumping back and forth on youtube and other window as well. i wont be on until later monday night also, but of course right after work to dl epi 12 & reupload it back for others... and work on my mv that i was supposed to be done but i have to transfer the work to my desktop (the laptop doesnt seem like it can handle it-been trying to free up the space all day today but nothing seems to help)

anyways i guess i should be heading to bed also.

ps Raiya, have a wonderful first day at work tomorrow!

everyone else too, have a wonderful day tomorrow...
(man i hate to say that i usually hate monday/tuesday but since this lakorn air those are the only days i look forward to, but i will go back to hating mon/tues after JLR ends :( ,
this is just too depressing to think about :lmao: <--crying)

PSS LaLa were you able to log into clubatichart?

HomelessBird

sarNie Egg
Thanks for all the warm welcome. I was curious about Pinky as everyone talk about Aum, so I look for Pinky's clips on youtube. Honestly ( and this is my opinon only, no offend to anyone) I think Aff's voice sound sweeter and softer than Pinky. Aff looks more ladylike, soft and tender while Aum is hot ,strong and manly ( Opposites attract). They make a nice couple. I'm looking forward to more good news and their collaboration between them in future. :clap:
P.S: I just found out. Pinky is same as my age , she's actually couple months older, but how old is Aum ??? He seems to looks much older than her...

Raiya

sarNie Adult
lol yea, thats why i left this window open on my screen and jumping back and forth on youtube and other window as well. i wont be on until later monday night also, but of course right after work to dl epi 12 & reupload it back for others... and work on my mv that i was supposed to be done but i have to transfer the work to my desktop (the laptop doesnt seem like it can handle it-been trying to free up the space all day today but nothing seems to help)

anyways i guess i should be heading to bed also.

ps Raiya, have a wonderful first day at work tomorrow!

everyone else too, have a wonderful day tomorrow...
(man i hate to say that i usually hate monday/tuesday but since this lakorn air those are the only days i look forward to, but i will go back to hating mon/tues after JLR ends :( ,
this is just too depressing to think about :lmao: <--crying)

PSS LaLa were you able to log into clubatichart?
AMI--Thanks for the support! I feel the same way as you about Mon/Tues, before those days sucked now I'm so excited that I get to watch JLR :lol:

Well gotta go, nite all!