Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
man, I don't like pantip, it's so hard to move around. haha, How can they not think she's pregnant. Man, these thai don't watch lakorn, they have to know how it goes. haha.
haha i agree she is showing all the signs so far!!! ahahha and we all have faith for Arisoya :lol: ^^^they don't kno what they be talkin bout haha

cecilia

Staff member
man, I don't like pantip, it's so hard to move around. haha, How can they not think she's pregnant. Man, these thai don't watch lakorn, they have to know how it goes. haha.
haha. you never know .. LNJ fool us once with those colon problem ..

since we did not see any health problem with SORIYA .. with the R EXPERT .. she for sure is preggy .. no doubt .. ARISOYA is happening .. :dude:

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
haha. you never know .. LNJ fool us once with those colon problem ..

since we did not see any health problem with SORIYA .. with the R EXPERT .. she for sure is preggy .. no doubt .. ARISOYA is happening .. :dude:
forreal ^^^

i swear if there was a award given out to the most devoted support group for a lakorn SARNWORLD (us) would win for JLR for sure hahah no body can do like us haha we're already popular enough that we're floating around the internet :lol: we OWN at this haha

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
Hi all!! :lol:

I've been a bit busy this week so I didn't drop by here as I want to.
I'm glad to see this thread moving steadily. :lol:

JLR is voted number one favorite series in Pantip board. And And Aum and Aff are most favorite actor and actress. :D

Tonight See San ent news showed a preview of the next episode of JLR. I uploaded in youtube. Enjoy ~ :rolleyes:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jqw5ebaUkr0

Sorry, I didn't know how to embed the video here. -_-

I really want to chat with you guys but I'm so busy right now. I'll try to come here often.

Have a nice weekend. :wub:
Thank for sharing this wonder news to me! I'm so happy that aum and aff most favorite actor and actress! :yahoo:

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
I'm not so sure anymore if I like Aum because he like Pinky. :unsure: But I'm so in Love with Harit cuz he love Soraya(Aff) :wub: :wub: . Harit is so so so Hot in his sweaty all different color tshirts but how come he don't have a pink tshirt :loool: . In the city it seem that So and Harit wear alot of pink . YES... he is very sexy too when he is SHIRTLESS :yahoo: :yahoo:
That what make for drool and fainted, when I see him shirtless. :drool:

I like Aum in his white tee. For some reason, I love white tees on guys. It makes them look clean, and sometimes they seem to glow onscreen in white tops.

Just for fun, I took some t-shirt screen caps . Should make it easier to see which color you like best on him. :)

Oh, and don't forget that besides the t-shirt look, shirtless look, suit/button up shirt, and bathrobe look-- you've also got Harit and his muscle shirts too! :wub:
Thank for sharing Harith sexy and hot pic! FAINTED :drool:

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
i've been here almost the whole day .. it's already 2am .. before heading to sleep, here's my last works for tonight .. enjoy the mv na kha.

:: VIDEO 04 :: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qm257Q_AnTQ :: <- ENGLISH
:: VIDEO 05 :: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P6t4Hr4murQ :: <- THAI

STARRY i love him in t-shirt .. any color is good on him when he's unshaved :drool:

:eek: .. i saw baby ARISOYA's name here at pantip : http://www.pantip.com/cafe/chalermthai/top...0/A6319540.html :wub:
Wow, that is a great news, and Cecilia, thak for sharing the video, i love it! :yahoo:

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
adding to the list...

138. if an award was given out for most devoted support group for a lakorn WE would win it for JLR
139. you have clicked the REFRESH button 237593645634630708273084608236275858253852 times

Raindown

sarNie Egg
adding to the list...
138. if an award was given out for most devoted support group for a lakorn WE would win it for JLR
139. you have clicked the REFRESH button 237593645634630708273084608236275858253852 times
hahaha..#139 is sooo true for me..LOL..I don't even close this screen anymore..hahaha..it's basically my homepage...hahaha :D

misszaky

sarNie Hatchling
The symptoms that So is experiencing is DEFINITELY symptoms of a pregnant woman. There's in no chance because of stomach flu, colon problems, and etc. Who in the hell would feel dizzy, dislike the certain smell of certain food, and puke?? Cause my older sister went thru that ordeal with her 3rd child. I am not fully convinced that SHES NOT PREGNANT. So must be pregnant with Harit's baby; its pne of the ingredients to a revenge/slap/kiss lakorn. ...and thats my 3 cents.

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
:eek: !!! u were watching my movie!!!! hahaha cuz thats where i got my nickname from Grudgeprincess cuz i supposedly look like the grudge girl ahahahahahh yay!!! ahha i'm glad u were still in connection w/ me :D ahha did u download all the JLR episodes on the laptop? cuz that's wuts probably taking up the space haha o well its to important to delete no matter how much space it takes :lol:
hahah yea, we are still in connection.
i forgot to add that i delete all the old files & had made back up for the episodes but it didnt seem to do anything. i will figure something out...soon i hope.

So being pregnant is probably the "Surprise" from episode 12 (i meant Aum was saying not for us viewers to miss the last 3 episodes, so...)

i truly believe that is also pregnant, cause did they show that the doctor told So that she was only feeling those symptoms due to lack of rest or of stress? (oh did someone not mention that the magazine and the actual thing is slightly different?

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
hahaha..#139 is sooo true for me..LOL..I don't even close this screen anymore..hahaha..it's basically my homepage...hahaha :D

hahah me 2 i was just like screw it and put it as my homepage haha

hahah yea, we are still in connection.
i forgot to add that i delete all the old files & had made back up for the episodes but it didnt seem to do anything. i will figure something out...soon i hope.

So being pregnant is probably the "Surprise" from episode 12 (i meant Aum was saying not for us viewers to miss the last 3 episodes, so...)
i truly believe that is also pregnant, cause did they show that the doctor told So that she was only feeling those symptoms due to lack of rest or of stress? (oh did someone not mention that the magazine and the actual thing is slightly different?

yepp yepp it was so sweet in that spoiler of ep.12 and they were interviewing Aff and Aum about the episode and the sweet scenes and the reporter was like "why did Harith come to your house?" and So's like because he came to sweet talk haha for all the bad things he's done to SO and she's like in real life how come you never come sweet talk me for the bad things you do? and Aum's like well i take good care of you HAHHA so verrry sweet :wub: WOO! tomara is almost here!!!

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
adding to the list...
140. instead of typing the sarnworld site everytime you open your browser, you have set your homepage to the JLR thread
141. Aum and Aff are our VALENTINES for Valentine's Day
142. for Aum's birthday (Feb. 20) we are going to party at his HOUSE forget his house his ISLAND!

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
yes finally i got to watch the MVs haha my bro invaded my computer hah

love the MV Cecilia left a comment on YT =]

ima work on another one now

pze

sarNie Adult
ive been gone for the weekend and so much catching up too do......but got to say i love all the new artwork....they are all nicely made......

cecilia

Staff member
^pze i was wondering where you went .. haven't seen you for awhile .same for sarN too .. where have you all gone too ..LOL

THANK YOU EVERYONE'S FOR THEIR NICE COMMENTS FOR THE MV NA KHA :wub:

wouldn't it be great if UMM stand next to her in here?