Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

tinah

sarNie Coma
oh my, the lakorn is that popular it came out with a tv AD. how kool is that. its definately gonna come out on DVD cuz ch3 has been doing that latly since oum ruk. no doubt this lakorn is most popular at the moment. ive been seeing one article after another concerning this lakorn. wheather its negative or postitive its getting attention

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
adding to this...

REASONS WHY WE LOVE JLR and our JUNGLE FEVER SYMPTOMS​

1. seXXXy couple AFF AND AUM HAWTNESS
2. cute animals!!! Gayu and Chum Poo
3. perfect secenery JUNGLE FEVER, island, city
4. the emotions expressed by Harit and Soriya
5. the lakorn's songs are stuck in our heads!!!
6. we can't concentrate at school/work
7. JLR FEVER is written multiple times on something you own
8. we are in the JLR thread 24/7 and spend many hours reading all the posts and still visit the thread everyday
9. we experience many symptoms from our FEVER
10. we are forcing upon Aum and Aff dating in real life haha
11. we've left everything behind us. JLR is the center of our lives
12. everyone spams for the 5 days a week when there isn't a new episode
13. we mapped out every possible emotion Soriya and Harit is feeling
14. the deep meaning of love [between Harit and Soriya and Harit and Harin
15. we have so many pictures of Aff and/or Aum that we look like stalkers HAHA
16. we're all waiting to see Sunsanee get whats comming for her
17. everyone now wants to learn how to read/understand thai so they can watch JLR and read spoilers fortunately we have Twinky =]
18. thers always a group of people reading the JLR thread
19. everyone is getting below the average # of hours of sleep recommended on Mondays and Tuesdays
20. everyone wants to contribute to the JLR FEVER by mvs, graphics,artworks, posts etc. even if they don't kno how to make them
21. when the lakorn ends everyone will be rewatching it again
22. we have both songs (and other versions of it) on our iPods and mp3 players
23. wen we watch JLR we are in the ZONE from the point wen the themesong starts til the end song stops no one and nothing else in the world matters to us
24. the beast inside all of us that has formed from our FEVER burns on for LIFE and cannot be cured
25. we are constantly laughing hysterically at the computer screen (one of our many insane sypmtoms)
26. wen JLR is over everyone is going to continue posting in this thread and start from page one and read til the end (which could take weeks maybe months now since the pages keep on growing haha)
27. we randomly think of a scene from JLR and start laughing randomly in public
28. everyone is dedicating to our JLR baby by naming our future children/pets there names
29. everyone is sneaking at work/school to get on the JLR thread to chill
30. everyone watches/or is starting to watch the JLR cast on the different talk shows
31. everyone makes/talks/thinks about dirty thoughts of Aum w/ Aff ahhahhaha cough... cough..... R-SCENE COMMENTS....cough...cough.. AHEM haha
32. everyone needs someone to be behind them so they can be caught wen fainted hahahha (mainly Prisna but we all got her back =])
33. everyone listens to the songs to sleep/on and on their wayy to work/all the time
34. our fever is seXXXy HAWTNESS like Aff and Aum
35. at work or at school w/ the songs stuck in our heads we lip out the song and people from afar think your talkin to yourself hahah [happened to me today] ahhahah
36. you are caught doing embrassing things involving w/ thinking about JLR in public haha
37. People asked for the college song, you gave JLR song for them to practice. They are pissed esp. the staff meeting is this afternoon and ppl need to practice to sing the college song during the meeting!
38. All the people in the JLR thread knows how one another feels from there FEVER
39. there is a constant temptation for spaming and spoilers
40. hallucinations are starting to become one of the sypmtoms from our FEVER
41. The theme song is now your number one favorite song:)..
42. The song is replayed 24/7 and even the people that don't watch the lakorn is humming to it too..lol
43. you are getting everyone to watch it with you and now they have also caught the fever
44. YOu stare at the spoiler picture w/o a blink of an eye
45. You KNOE who Cecilia , sarN , Lydna , Prisana is .
46. we know each other's specialty, role, acknowledge stranger and make them friend instantly rolleyes.gif
47. when guy start coming in this thread just for random reasons ph34r.gif
48. on the night before the new episode air, you toss/turn until you get up to check out the latest post loool.gif
49. you open 4 screens when do live streaming as if no other streamers exist.
50. the many face expressions of Harith and Soriya haha and the things they remind us of haha
51. Harith's and SO's SEXXXY voices
52. MV's are becoming a big contribution to our FEVER
53. every 24 hours the thread goes up like 7 pages or more
54. even after the lakorn ends everyone will still be chilling in here and keeping our FEVER alive
55. everyones spam comments are insane hahah
56. we are going to start a PETITION! woo!
57. everyone thinks Aff's bf is UGLY and she would deff. look better w/ our SEXXXY AUM!
58. JLR thread is the first place we go to wen we get on Sarnworld
59. we count down the days till the next episode
60. our dirty perverted comments......
61. on Mondays and Tuesdays after opening up the JLR thread we have another browser window and go straight to the download section of JLR
62. the screen caps with the insanely hilarious captions HAHHA
63. we constantly think back upon the past scenes of JLR cough...cough... Harith's coffee break...cough...cough...., the pearl scene, the departure etc.
64. Sunsanee is deff. getting on our nerves makes us wana slap her *repeatedly* HAHAH
65. we want our HAIRY/MEAN/DIRTY/BAD BOY HARITH BACKK!!!
66. another symptom we are beginning to show is determining whether it is JLR MV proof HAHHAHA
67. this thread is just full of made up words we made ahem....SEXXXY.....SPERMINATED (haha credit to Lynda for bringing the word to us) HAHA etc.
68. EVERYONE is soooo nice in here =]
69. a lot of new people are joining our "support group/thread" just so they can read our JLR posts
70. this topic may be the biggest thread w/ soo many posts and pages
71. our comments are one of a kind and are priceless hahahaahaha
72. OUR (mostly Cecilia's hahhah) BABY ARISOYA IS HERE! actually in Mommy SO's tummy :lol: :baby-scene-pop-corn:
73. we use the max. number of emotion smileys allowed for a post haha
74. the thread wouldn't be as HOTT w/o the people who make it up
75. when you read the member's names at the bottom of whose in the thread you randomly jump for joy and start yelling the person's name going ___________'s in HERE!!! HAHHaHA :D (that's how we show our love :wub: )
76. we stay online and in the JLR thread and wait for each other to join us haha
77. each individual is different and known for there different personailties but our FEVER and SYMPTOMS is still all the same
78. we can predict so much and hope so high from just a preview or a screencap even though we haven't even seen the episode yet HAHHAHHA
79. we need to start making SARNWORLD JLR merchandise for our FEVER INFESTED! hahah (credit: starryXing) now everyone can join sarN w/ the pillow throwing!!!! hahahha JLR PILLOW FIGHT!!!
80. our JLR ideas keep rollin HAHA
81. everyone credits each other for there contribution
82. even now we are still listening to the theme/end song on repeat 24/7
83. all of us infected Sarnies are going to cram into that JLR advertised car hahah all 32865982365983697923 of us hahhaha (we'll make it work HAH)
84. we are dreaming and hoping to have dreams of our seXXXy Harith!! [the dirty one of course AHHAHHHAHHAH]
85. the many scenes that just make us melt
86. this is probably the funnest and lovingest place you could be on the internet :D

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
I love all your reasons, they are super funny and fit the thread!!! Thanks for compiling the list, I'm going to show it my friend tomorrow so she can catch up with us! :p

hahaha thankx its growing wen JLR ends ima make a big scrapbook thing just for JLR haha and the list is going to be the first page hahaa or pages cuz i'm sure it'll get very long and ima print out all the pictures and graphics and everything hahaha theres another FEVER SYMPTOM for ya hahaha

Raiya

sarNie Adult
hahaha thankx its growing wen JLR ends ima make a big scrapbook thing just for JLR haha and the list is going to be the first page hahaa or pages cuz i'm sure it'll get very long and ima print out all the pictures and graphics and everything hahaha theres another FEVER SYMPTOM for ya hahaha
Wow, JLR scrapbook! I wanna see when you are done! That's dedication...I'm sneaking into the thread right now from work...got go soon, but I had to check you know? It's an addiction (eeek)! :lol:

Also, it makes me crack up everytime I read all the comments, JLR is my highlight!!! :D

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
adding to this...

REASONS WHY WE LOVE JLR and our JUNGLE FEVER SYMPTOMS​

1. seXXXy couple AFF AND AUM HAWTNESS
2. cute animals!!! Gayu and Chum Poo
3. perfect secenery JUNGLE FEVER, island, city
4. the emotions expressed by Harit and Soriya
5. the lakorn's songs are stuck in our heads!!!
6. we can't concentrate at school/work
7. JLR FEVER is written multiple times on something you own
8. we are in the JLR thread 24/7 and spend many hours reading all the posts and still visit the thread everyday
9. we experience many symptoms from our FEVER
10. we are forcing upon Aum and Aff dating in real life haha
11. we've left everything behind us. JLR is the center of our lives
12. everyone spams for the 5 days a week when there isn't a new episode
13. we mapped out every possible emotion Soriya and Harit is feeling
14. the deep meaning of love [between Harit and Soriya and Harit and Harin
15. we have so many pictures of Aff and/or Aum that we look like stalkers HAHA
16. we're all waiting to see Sunsanee get whats comming for her
17. everyone now wants to learn how to read/understand thai so they can watch JLR and read spoilers fortunately we have Twinky =]
18. thers always a group of people reading the JLR thread
19. everyone is getting below the average # of hours of sleep recommended on Mondays and Tuesdays
20. everyone wants to contribute to the JLR FEVER by mvs, graphics,artworks, posts etc. even if they don't kno how to make them
21. when the lakorn ends everyone will be rewatching it again
22. we have both songs (and other versions of it) on our iPods and mp3 players
23. wen we watch JLR we are in the ZONE from the point wen the themesong starts til the end song stops no one and nothing else in the world matters to us
24. the beast inside all of us that has formed from our FEVER burns on for LIFE and cannot be cured
25. we are constantly laughing hysterically at the computer screen (one of our many insane sypmtoms)
26. wen JLR is over everyone is going to continue posting in this thread and start from page one and read til the end (which could take weeks maybe months now since the pages keep on growing haha)
27. we randomly think of a scene from JLR and start laughing randomly in public
28. everyone is dedicating to our JLR baby by naming our future children/pets there names
29. everyone is sneaking at work/school to get on the JLR thread to chill
30. everyone watches/or is starting to watch the JLR cast on the different talk shows
31. everyone makes/talks/thinks about dirty thoughts of Aum w/ Aff ahhahhaha cough... cough..... R-SCENE COMMENTS....cough...cough.. AHEM haha
32. everyone needs someone to be behind them so they can be caught wen fainted hahahha (mainly Prisna but we all got her back =])
33. everyone listens to the songs to sleep/on and on their wayy to work/all the time
34. our fever is seXXXy HAWTNESS like Aff and Aum
35. at work or at school w/ the songs stuck in our heads we lip out the song and people from afar think your talkin to yourself hahah [happened to me today] ahhahah
36. you are caught doing embrassing things involving w/ thinking about JLR in public haha
37. People asked for the college song, you gave JLR song for them to practice. They are pissed esp. the staff meeting is this afternoon and ppl need to practice to sing the college song during the meeting!
38. All the people in the JLR thread knows how one another feels from there FEVER
39. there is a constant temptation for spaming and spoilers
40. hallucinations are starting to become one of the sypmtoms from our FEVER
41. The theme song is now your number one favorite song:)..
42. The song is replayed 24/7 and even the people that don't watch the lakorn is humming to it too..lol
43. you are getting everyone to watch it with you and now they have also caught the fever
44. YOu stare at the spoiler picture w/o a blink of an eye
45. You KNOE who Celi , sarN , Lydna , Prisana is .
46. we know each other's specialty, role, acknowledge stranger and make them friend instantly rolleyes.gif
47. when guy start coming in this thread just for random reasons ph34r.gif
48. on the night before the new episode air, you toss/turn until you get up to check out the latest post loool.gif
49. you open 4 screens when do live streaming as if no other streamers exist.
50. the many face expressions of Harith and Soriya haha and the things they remind us of haha
51. Harith's and SO's SEXXXY voices
52. MV's are becoming a big contribution to our FEVER
53. every 24 hours the thread goes up like 7 pages or more
54. even after the lakorn ends everyone will still be chilling in here and keeping our FEVER alive
55. everyones spam comments are insane hahah
56. we are going to start a PETITION! woo!
57. everyone thinks Aff's bf is UGLY and she would deff. look better w/ our SEXXXY AUM!
58. JLR thread is the first place we go to wen we get on Sarnworld
59. we count down the days till the next episode
60. our dirty perverted comments......
61. on Mondays and Tuesdays after opening up the JLR thread we have another browser window and go straight to the download section of JLR
62. the screen caps with the insanely hilarious captions HAHHA
63. we constantly think back upon the past scenes of JLR cough...cough... Harith's coffee break...cough...cough...., the pearl scene, the departure etc.
64. Sunsanee is deff. getting on our nerves makes us wana slap her *repeatedly* HAHAH
65. we want our HAIRY/MEAN/DIRTY/BAD BOY HARITH BACKK!!!
66. another symptom we are beginning to show is determining whether it is JLR MV proof HAHHAHA
67. this thread is just full of made up words we made ahem....SEXXXY.....SPERMINATED (haha credit to Lynda for bringing the word to us) HAHA etc.
68. EVERYONE is soooo nice in here =]
69. a lot of new people are joining our "support group/thread" just so they can read our JLR posts
70. this topic may be the biggest thread w/ soo many posts and pages
71. our comments are one of a kind and are priceless hahahaahaha
72. OUR (mostly Cecilia's hahhah) BABY ARISOYA IS HERE! actually in Mommy SO's tummy :lol: :baby-scene-pop-corn:
73. we use the max. number of emotion smileys allowed for a post haha
74. the thread wouldn't be as HOTT w/o the people who make it up
75. when you read the member's names at the bottom of whose in the thread you randomly jump for joy and start yelling the person's name going ___________'s in HERE!!! HAHHaHA :D (that's how we show our love :wub: )
76. we stay online and in the JLR thread and wait for each other to join us haha
77. each individual is different and known for there different personailties but our FEVER and SYMPTOMS is still all the same
78. we can predict so much and hope so high from just a preview or a screencap even though we haven't even seen the episode yet HAHHAHHA
79. we need to start making SARNWORLD JLR merchandise for our FEVER INFESTED! hahah (credit: starryXing) now everyone can join sarN w/ the pillow throwing!!!! hahahha JLR PILLOW FIGHT!!!
80. our JLR ideas keep rollin HAHA
81. everyone credits each other for there contribution
82. even now we are still listening to the theme/end song on repeat 24/7
83. all of us infected Sarnies are going to cram into that JLR advertised car hahah all 32865982365983697923 of us hahhaha (we'll make it work HAH)
84. we are dreaming and hoping to have dreams of our seXXXy Harith!! [the dirty one of course AHHAHHHAHHAH]
85. the many scenes that just make us melt
86. this is probably the funnest and lovingest place you could be on the internet :D
87. we are sometimes caught multitasking when necessary. for example if we need to do homework and what ever else (chores, work, etc.) we are alongside that reading in the JLR thread and 90% our concentration is going to the JLR thread and the other 10% is for whatever else we are doing haha
88. JLR is the highlights of our day :D (credit: Raiya)
89. you are experiencing at least 3 or more of the things listed at the very moment =]

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
Wow, JLR scrapbook! I wanna see when you are done! That's dedication...I'm sneaking into the thread right now from work...got go soon, but I had to check you know? It's an addiction (eeek)! :lol:

Also, it makes me crack up everytime I read all the comments, JLR is my highlight!!! :D

haha ur experiencing #s 29 & 88 :lol: *and now 89* haha

misszaky

sarNie Hatchling
I really want to make a mv of JLR (a+a) but my talent lack in making mv. I found the perfect song (in my opinion) its by HOOBSTANK - THE REASON. ahhaah.

I'll try to make a mv ASAP when I get home from work.

sarN

sarNie Granny
omg GP !!! DAT a long list . I have to pin this list somewhere in the fourm ^^^^ prolly in the JLR collection sub-forum . even though the lakorn goin end but i want to save all the sarnies work & memory and dis thread i prolly goin move it to the JLR collection sub-forum when it end too . It crazy . I never been dis SUPPER active before -- even LNJ doens't HIT me this hard --- JLR FEVER got me 100 X X X X :p Prolly cuz i only like the "3" R lakorn = REVENGE , R-SCENE , ROMANCE , i need to go make another MV . I wonder when they goin relase the VOTE AD CM hahah

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
I really want to make a mv of JLR (a+a) but my talent lack in making mv. I found the perfect song (in my opinion) its by HOOBSTANK - THE REASON. ahhaah.

I'll try to make a mv ASAP when I get home from work.

OMG!!! i LOVE that song!!! WOO! can't wait for you music video =]

omg GP !!! DAT a long list . I have to pin this list somewhere in the fourm ^^^^ prolly in the JLR collection sub-forum . even though the lakorn goin end but i want to save all the sarnies work & memory and dis thread i prolly goin move it to the JLR collection sub-forum when it end too . It crazy . I never been dis SUPPER active before -- even LNJ doens't HIT me this hard --- JLR FEVER got me 100 X X X X :p Prolly cuz i only like the "3" R lakorn = REVENGE , R-SCENE , ROMANCE , i need to go make another MV . I wonder when they goin relase the VOTE AD CM hahah

haha thankx sarN =] hahah the 3 Rs haha i love you girl ahhaha

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
i was thinkin of starting to make some MVs but i don't even kno where to start what program are ya'll using?

neena

sarNie Adult
i prefer him in t-shirts and jeans for some reason...and unshaven. hahaha...but then again, i think aum looks good no matter what he puts on...or takes off...hahahha

parnpui

sarNie Egg
Hi all :wub:

This is my first post here.
I'm so happy to find this forum and very surprised this drama is soooo popular here. :lol:

I'm from Thailand. I haven't watched lakorn for a while but I began to watch this because I love the novel.
But now I'm really into it. I just want to say this drama is also popular in Thailand. And Aum and Aff may be the hottest couple now cuz everybody is talking about them.

Anyway, I uploaded the entertainment news clip about their new TV Ad in youtube. Thanks to sarN for posting it here. :D
Aum and Aff are so popular that they are selected to be presenters to encourage people to go to vote.
They are acting like Harit and Soraya LOL :) If you notice the SMS message at the bottom of the screen, you'll see that all of them giving comments about this lakorn.

If this Ad come out I'll capture it and share with you. ^_^

You guys are amazing!!!

Happy Chinese New Year